The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 467

Page 467 of 534 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    Okay, can someone do me an ultra favor?
    Just before October ends, scream, UPDATE and be really pushy about it.

Because I just collected from /just here/ and I'm starting to look at my life choices and wondering what I did to deserve this punishment.

(Because Sharona may have submitted about 90 and she didn't post half as much as some of you. Youcanimaginewhatthisisamountingto.)

Hint: Think around 600.
    YIKES. I did notice I'd submitted more this time around than usual, but I didn't realize how much. D: My apologies for saying before that you should wait longer. *winces*

Also, NEW RULE(s) OF THUMB.
    From now on:
    when submitting Team Grunt ships (for they are never given individual names), gender is /necessary/ at ALL times. Even if it's Rocket grunt/Rocket grunt.
    *If it's Ash/Rocket grunt, that grunt needs to be identified by a gender.
    *If Galactic grunt/Plasma grunt/Magma grunt, all of them need a gender marker.
    Ah, okay then. I'm glad to know; when I submitted Excuseshipping, I wasn't sure and thought that being more vague would be better. But you make a good point about individuality (and Corsageshipping covers Petrel/female Rocket grunt anyways, so it's not a big deal). Good to keep in mind if I decide to name anything with generic classes in the future, although I think I'm going to hold back on that for naming things for a while now.
    All of the ships I've named can be found in one part at my Dreamwidth or in two parts at my LiveJournal, where I explain why I named them that way or why I happened to smush certain characters together.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Cannot take:
    PoisonVioletShipper - Ash & Janine (going to be ToxicodendronShipping)
    CinereousShipper - Hilda & Kyouhei (already FireWhiteshipping)
    GainsboroShipper - Mei & Hilbert (already ElectricBlackshipping)
    GaietyShipper - Ash & Leavanny (Ash's) (going to be Comityshipping)
    InfernoShipper - Anabel & Courtney (going to be Burgh/Chili)

Funny story on Inferno, and apologize to both Zel and Oos in advance, but Infernoshipping used to be Bug pokémon/a furnace, and then it, Wadshipping, and Rirockshipping were all dropped because...there are joke ships and then there's crap you just don't do (because the idea behind Ritchie/a rock was not like the more humorous take on object'shipping, but throwing the rock /at/ Ritchie's head and call it a mating; and Ditto/chewing gum...er...). Anyway, dropped those three and Oos asked if she could use Inferno for something and I was hesitant because I was truly terrified I might change my mind on dropping them (and Inferno's a lucrative name, if you know what I mean), so I told her to hold off, let me settle into the idea.

She asked again and I don't think I replied, still hesitant, then that one popped up and it was like, ready or not you owe Oos a name, because she did ask first and it would be really dickish to just go over that (though it was also dickish to wait so long, though to be fair I did try to message Oos on tumblr about it some time back =[ Dicks to that working, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    Hint: Think around 600.
    oy vey. you have my deepest condolences...
    if you need any help alphabetizing stuff, you know who to call!! lol

& i will definitely offer up a swift kick in the pants if it is needed ;o
    XD Nah, alphabetizing isn't so bad, especially in Word (it's actually just a click of a button). It's double checking potential doubles that's harrowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona Paradox View Post
    YIKES. I did notice I'd submitted more this time around than usual, but I didn't realize how much. D: My apologies for saying before that you should wait longer. *winces*

Ah, okay then. I'm glad to know; when I submitted Excuseshipping, I wasn't sure and thought that being more vague would be better. But you make a good point about individuality (and Corsageshipping covers Petrel/female Rocket grunt anyways, so it's not a big deal). Good to keep in mind if I decide to name anything with generic classes in the future, although I think I'm going to hold back on that for naming things for a while now.
    To be honest, I thought I could handle it, but then thinking about not only handling so much to start with, but the flux of the English release? Too much to handle, especially since it would be a bit of a hellstorm on Bulbapedia, and that's where I've planted myself these days. So yeah, better now than Monday/Tuesday/two weeks from now. @.@ Somehow add on, like, another 100 from the oncoming hype between now and Oct 14th.

Nah, go ahead and submit. The swift kick in the pants will save us yet. XD
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

She asked again and I don't think I replied, still hesitant, then that one popped up and it was like, ready or not you owe Oos a name, because she did ask first and it would be really dickish to just go over that (though it was also dickish to wait so long, though to be fair I did try to message Oos on tumblr about it some time back =[ Dicks to that working, I guess).
    heavens, what a complicated situation! (ritchie/a rock..... oh pokemon fandom, never change)
    it's all good; i can always just come up with another name for anabel/courtney. ;p & i think the name suits burgh/chili quite nicely~

it's too bad that Oos isn't around anymore. and a lot of other people, for that matter. 8(
    though i suppose i'm not one to talk..... /rolls away in shame and flies into the sun

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

Blog Entries

Cannot take:
    Cat'sEyeShipper - Gardevoir & Samurott (already Lawrence/Saturn)
    CitrusShipper - Summer (Ranger) & Ukulele Pichu (Already Rudy/Misty)

[QUOTE=izarith;4378021]
    heavens, what a complicated situation! (ritchie/a rock..... oh pokemon fandom, never change)
    it's all good; i can always just come up with another name for anabel/courtney. ;p & i think the name suits burgh/chili quite nicely~

it's too bad that Oos isn't around anymore. and a lot of other people, for that matter. 8(
    though i suppose i'm not one to talk..... /rolls away in shame and flies into the sun
    lol, Well, you're back now. <3 And she's still around, popping into the forums from time to time! Her current username is Itsuki, and she's that terrible trouble maker in the Omerta thread.

Quench the Fire Egoistical Machine's Avatar

AstralWavesShipper - Lugia & Gothitelle

Blog Entries

I'm still around 8) started coming less because people dislike me being in their fandom.

But yeah, I thought Inferno being Burgh/Chili might be a nice throwback to what the name used to be for. ^^;

As for tumblr, it tends to eat a lot of my asks and i never get them :c agh. sorry.

Oh, did you get my suggestion for RagingInferno? 8U I've been needing to name that ship forever and I was gonna use Inferno for that but i hiccuped or something.

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    As for tumblr, it tends to eat a lot of my asks and i never get them :c agh. sorry.

Oh, did you get my suggestion for RagingInferno? 8U I've been needing to name that ship forever and I was gonna use Inferno for that but i hiccuped or something.
    :[ Figured that's what happened (damn you tumblr, fix what's important). And yes, got that. @@ Almost forgot both of them, but they're gonna be on there.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

That will be the last name submission of mine until the list of shippings is updated :

TranslationMishapShipper - Ethan (Hiro) & Bug Catcher Wade

Okay, one might think I've divided by zero, but here's the reason why I named it that way. In the french translation of the game, when you beat this trainer, Wade straight out says "I love you" in french to the player. I'm pretty sure the translators didn't intend such a mishap and instead intended to have Wade says "Je t'aime" in the sense he loved how you battled. But my brain took it the wrong way and... Brrr, why did it think of that in the first place !?
    Last edited by Herbizarre; 2nd October 2012 at 12:56 PM.
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

TeaPartyShipping - Edward/Arley/Hocus/Kasa (Pokémon Ranger)
    GoldenArmourShipping- Edward/Purple Eyes (And if that's already named, Edward/Purple Eyes/Mewtwo)
    ForScienceShipping- Charon/Colress
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Victini View Post
    TeaPartyShipping - Edward/Arley/Hocus/Kasa (Pokémon Ranger)
    GoldenArmourShipping- Edward/Purple Eyes (And if that's already named, Edward/Purple Eyes/Mewtwo)
    Already exists as TeaParty, and Edward/Purple Eyes is GoldArmor, so GoldenArmor it is for the threesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    EDIT : for gameverse Ethan, what should I add next to his name ?
    game!Ethan ends in the tag (Hiro)
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 2nd October 2012 at 12:25 PM.

FavorShipper - Flint (elite) & Lenora: I just didn't want this ship to be saddled with something relating to their hair, all right? :(

PaladinShipper - Brendan & Gardevoir

TemplarShipper - May & Gardevoir

BlaziasShipper - Blaziken & Latias

LatikenShipper - Blaziken & Latios

LatizikenShipper- Blaziken, Latias & Latios: These last three are in reference to that prototype Blaziken-Latias hybrid; all of these have been various nicknames I've seen applied to it.

LuginubShipper - Lugia & Swinub: Based off this breathtaking creature.
    All of the ships I've named can be found in one part at my Dreamwidth or in two parts at my LiveJournal, where I explain why I named them that way or why I happened to smush certain characters together.

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

game!Ethan ends in the tag (Hiro)
    Danke Schön. :)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

AboutShipper - Hilda, Michelle & Rosa

I figured that by the time this will be added to the list it will be confirmed a billion percent about Rosa being Mei's English name. /ninja

Nynaeveshipper - Strategistshipper - TotalEclipseshipper

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    AboutShipper - Hilda, Michelle & Rosa

I figured that by the time this will be added to the list it will be confirmed a billion percent about Rosa being Mei's English name. /ninja
    Well, the main one. >:3c *puts it on the current event page and ALTERS IT VILLAINY!*

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    I'm still around 8) started coming less because people dislike me being in their fandom.
    huh. the more you know! good to see you~
    & wow, how rude... some people, man 8|

ok i'll stop posting off topic now haha

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims: