Page 416 of 534 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

DarkstalkersShipper - Marshal, Burgh & Grimsley (I'm such a Capcom fangirl because between Absintheshippers and Helsingshippers, those two probably do stalk Grimsley) :333

Quote Originally Posted by KK the Prophet View Post
    Can Flint (Elite) x Shauntal be Will-O-Wispshipping then, what with it being a Fire-type move learned mainly by Ghost-types?

I know Volkner and Shauntal have met. How 'bout BattleNovelshipping? Shauntel wrote a book about her battle with Volkner.
    Will'o'Wispshipping is taken; it doesn't matter what's on the other side of the 'o', I'm afraid.

BattleNovel isn't too bad, but it still lacks something; you may get more from a single word than a double. Can I make a few suggestions?

Prose (because the style of her quote isn't as poetic; it's probably the most ordinary sounding of them all), Yarn (another word for story, and goes along with the fact Luxray [more commonly considered his main pogey, while Electivire says otherwise] is a cat and Shauntal's neck this is based on a cat [even if it looks more like Stunky]), Novella (because Novel is used; ahhh, regret that, now), Greet or Greeting (from her quote, since that's what's the whole quote is about)...

I won't lie, though. This couple's been on my mind for a while, and I've been thinking in the venue of "muse" (because Muse itself is taken; argh). But nothing's been unqiue enough. I'm rather invested in it, if you understand.

EDIT: Screw all that. *shower brilliance* I'm suggesting TrueStoryshipping as a name. It captures what makes their situation unique.
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 31st May 2011 at 09:57 AM.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

...Is Ash/Iris/Cilan really not named? I could just be overlooking something but...
    Could I just name it BestWishesShipping? Unless someone else has a better idea; it just seemed strange for it to be unnamed this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    Will'o'Wispshipping is taken; it doesn't matter what's on the other side of the 'o', I'm afraid.

BattleNovel isn't too bad, but it still lacks something; you may get more from a single word than a double. Can I make a few suggestions?

Prose (because the style of her quote isn't as poetic; it's probably the most ordinary sounding of them all), Yarn (another word for story, and goes along with the fact Luxray [more commonly considered his main pogey, while Electivire says otherwise] is a cat and Shauntal's neck this is based on a cat [even if it looks more like Stunky]), Novella (because Novel is used; ahhh, regret that, now), Greet or Greeting (from her quote, since that's what's the whole quote is about)...

I won't lie, though. This couple's been on my mind for a while, and I've been thinking in the venue of "muse" (because Muse itself is taken; argh). But nothing's been unqiue enough. I'm rather invested in it, if you understand.

EDIT: Screw all that. *shower brilliance* I'm suggesting TrueStoryshipping as a name. It captures what makes their situation unique.
    If Will-O-Wisp is taken, I'm suggesting IgnisFatuusshipping for Flint (Elite) x Shauntal. Ignis Fatuus is the Latin name for will-o-wisp with ignis meaning "fire" and fatuus meaning "foolish" (both ironically being adjectives for Flint. Go figure). If that doesn't work, how 'bout CorpseCandleshipping, Jack-O'-Lanternshipping, or SpookLightshipping?

...We could combine the names we suggested for Volkner x Shauntal and go with BattleNovellashipping.

Blog Entries

I like the sound of Jack-O-Lanternshipping. :3 I think it kinda blends them both pretty well.

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Blog Entries

If Will-O-Wisp is taken, I'm suggesting IgnisFatuusshipping for Flint (Elite) x Shauntal. Ignis Fatuus is the Latin name for will-o-wisp with ignis meaning "fire" and fatuus meaning "foolish" (both ironically being adjectives for Flint. Go figure). If that doesn't work, how 'bout CorpseCandleshipping, Jack-O'-Lanternshipping, or SpookLightshipping?

...We could combine the names we suggested for Volkner x Shauntal and go with BattleNovellashipping.
    JackO'Lantern's honestly pretty nice, as Oos points out. IgnusFatuus could be something more involving Chandelure?

If you go with BattleNovella, you may as well go with BattleNovel, because it's the same name, only shorter. *wish that book came with a title* If you want a combined name, what about NovelBond, a pun on both book and novelty, and that she wrote about him because of his bond with his pogeys.

Has there been something for Paris [the pokestylist] and Wallace at all? Because for some reason I just thought of this after watching the episode with Paris in it.

JackO'Lantern's honestly pretty nice, as Oos points out. IgnusFatuus could be something more involving Chandelure?

If you go with BattleNovella, you may as well go with BattleNovel, because it's the same name, only shorter. *wish that book came with a title* If you want a combined name, what about NovelBond, a pun on both book and novelty, and that she wrote about him because of his bond with his pogeys.
    Jack-O'-Laternshipping it is then. If anyone else wants to come up with a Chandelure pairing to use IgnusFatuusshipping, be my guess. I don't normally go for Pokémon x Pokémon pairings and I only came up with WarPigssgipping because I was on an Ozzy/Black Sabbath kick.

Wait. What if we go with ThunderNovelshipping for Volkner x Shauntal? The main line of Shauntal's novel is Volkner asking if she knew Thunderbolt. Plus, NovelBond doesn't really fit Volkner x Shauntal as she talks about bonds in general with her five pre-battle game quotes.

The Last Red Mage Keldora Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ShieldMateshipping- Samuel (Brandon's assistant)/Maria (temple maiden in the anime.)

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

BattleStoneShipper - Roggenrola and Tepig (both owned by Ash)
    I really, really like this pairing.
    Last edited by Karamazov; 2nd June 2011 at 07:11 PM.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Forgotten about completely:
    BelieveinlegendaryShipper - Max & Paige
    KiaiShipper - Marshal & Candice
    ShawlShipper - Grimsley, Morty, Barry, Lucas & Dawn
    KillThemAllShipper - Morrison & Max
    Ln(3)Shipper - Conway & Sheena
    TreeSleepShipper - Morrison & Iris
    CharmingLadyShipper - Lady Weavile (Team AWD) & Lopunny (Team Charm)

Needs to be Main List'd (already BW list'd)
    ScientificShipper - Professor Juniper & Fennel
    HelixNebulaShipper - Mars & Skyla
    MascheraShipper - Looker & Professor Juniper
    SiemensShipper - Cheren & Elesa
    SkyDreamersShipper - Jackie Walker & Fennel
    FreedomShipper - N (BW) & Bianca (BW)

For esm8m is totally awesome. Serving myself a helluva reminder.

Wait. What if we go with ThunderNovelshipping for Volkner x Shauntal? The main line of Shauntal's novel is Volkner asking if she knew Thunderbolt. Plus, NovelBond doesn't really fit Volkner x Shauntal as she talks about bonds in general with her five pre-battle game quotes.
    Then Boltshipping? Hack off the Thunder, reference electricity and Frankenstein, who was like a golem, which is what Golurk is kinda like.

...o3o Wanna poll this? We're kinda getting nowhere. Your best preferences and mine, and we'll see what the shipping populace thinks? It's worked before.
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 4th June 2011 at 07:40 AM.

Okay, How about these ships...
    I searched and searched, but I didn't find this ship surprisingly
    MeltedHeartshipping- Flint(E4), Candice, and Volkner
    SouthernBellShipping- Bianca and Cheryl(DPPt)
    GhostStoryShipper- Shauntal, Grimsley, and Phoebe(E4)
    ColdStorageShipping- Brycen and Glacia(E4)
    That's it for now!
    Last edited by AmieFist; 2nd June 2011 at 07:01 PM.

Within the realms of my imagination and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by trukasaurus View Post
    ...Is Ash/Iris/Cilan really not named? I could just be overlooking something but...
    Could I just name it BestWishesShipping? Unless someone else has a better idea; it just seemed strange for it to be unnamed this long.
    Hmm... I have some suggestions, but I don't know if they are any better... >.<

Wishuponastarshipping (Kinda related to the Best Wishes title.)
    CookiesandCreamshipping (The English name for the season is black and white and it makes me think about cookies and cream ice cream. >.>)
    HalfMoonshipping (This is also kinda related to the English title.)

Then Boltshipping? Hack off the Thunder, reference electricity and Frankenstein, who was like a golem, which is what Golurk is kinda like.

...o3o Wanna poll this? We're kinda getting nowhere. Your best preferences and mine, and we'll see what the shipping populace thinks? It's worked before.
    Let's set up the poll then. Probably be easier to let the Garden's community decide the name for Volkner x Shauntal.

Blog Entries

Then all you need to do is give me the names you like best, and we'll make a small poll. =3

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I'd like to name Trubbish and Pidove (Ash's) - BurdShipping. Or BirpShipping, whichever you think is more appealing.

"Playing around?" Wrong.