The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 41
Page 41 of 537 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Okay, here's one to add to the list.

Refreshshipping (Psyduck & Marill) (Note: If I got the second name wrong, please correct. I'm having a hard time spelling it right.) -_-

If anyone wants to know how this works, feel free to ask. Understand though that the explanation is quite long, but highly logical. It contains no hints whatsoever, but makes the highest amount of sense in all its right. :)

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Tracey's Marill and Misty's Psyduck? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi-san
    Tracey's Marill and Misty's Psyduck? :O
    Yep! That's it! ^_^

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it isn't as if that possibility hasn't been around since July. ^^

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Additions:
    HoundShipper - Lance & Tabitha
    EspionageShipper - Lance & Shelly

Fixtures:
    AlmostchampionShipper Ash &Karen
    DesperationShipper - Brock &Yellow
    DetectorShipper: Bannai & Brock (Bannai to Brody, colon)
    MinamoShipper - Haruka & Kanata (May & Kelly)
    MishiroShipper - Hazuki & Haruka (either Harrison & May or Brendan & May; might wanna find out)
    ReturnShipper - Bruno and Koga
    RuSaShipper - Yuuki & Haruka (Brendan & May)

Optional changes:
    BackShipper - Marina & Jun'ichi <--Jackson/Vincent
    CapeShipper - [B]Jun'ichi[B] & Eusine / Jackson, Eusine, & Lance
    CommanderShipper - Harlan & Isabelle <-- Tabitha & Shelly, adjust as you please
    ContestShipper - Shuu & May <-- Drew
    DelusionShipper - Jun'ichi & Jirarudan <-- Jackson
    DirectionShipper - Jun'ichi & Whitney
    GooseberryShipper - Jun'ichi & Tracey
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Gold & Crystal/Kris-MangaQuestShipping
    Silver & Kris/Crystal-SpecialJewelShipping

Both from Special. Am I allowed to change the shipping names, since I named them?

Blue is the FRLG Girl's Name. US switched her name with the Rival, Green's. So in true fact, Blue is the Female of Special, while Green is the Rival in Special. In US, Viz switched their names, due to the fact the Green Version was never released in US. They changed the Female's name to Green, and the Rival's Name to Blue, but they aren't the offical names though... Since Netkun has called the female Blue, and the rival Green. So I don't know. Very Long Explanations on stuff.

JitterbugShipper - Jessie & Freddy
    Freddy is that light-brown haired guy with glasses from the 8th movie. He danced with May and Jessie.

RespectShipper - Ash & Drew
    My lack of creativity won't allow me to find a more fitting name for this. Basically, what I noticed was that ever since they had battled, Drew stopped making snarky remarks at Ash and vice versa. They talk to each other on a more friendly basis, but since it doesn't look like they consider each other as real friends either, I guess 'respect' is the most fitting word here.

^^Actually, that second one was quite creative. It just works so well that it's basically wrong, IMO, to name it something else.

Now, after a while, I have found the time to post this, and though no one has asked, I'm still going to answer the question, "How does Refreshshipping work?"

The reference on just who Azurill's father is makes us have many different assumptions on who it could be. It ends up being VERY wide open and a complete person's opinion in the end. However, mine seems to be the most logical in the end.

The first issue we have to look at is possible pokemon that have compatability factors with Marill in order to make a baby possible.

Research shows quite a long list and many different possiblities. This alone would make it nearly impossible for one to figure out just who the father is.

One issue I would like to take into heart is Misty taking care of Azurill. Why is this important you ask?

Well, I believe Azurill to be one of those baby pokemon that need love and care of a parent in order to survive through the early points in its life. Marill is unable to do this, based on the fact that she's too busy helping at Oak's lab. So, since Marill is unable to take care of it, the most logic choice of who should take care of it would be the father of the child. In other words, one of Misty's pokemon is most likly the father based on the fact that Azurill was given to Misty.

One indeed may argue with me that Tracey gave it to Misty because she was the closest of his friends who has experience. I will not argue against the fact that Misty has experience. Her relationship with Togepi was enough proof for me and probably everyone else. However, you must understand that Marill would've been so reluctant to let someone who didn't have a strong relationship with the father to take care of her baby, that someone who was just a friend would've been rejected. Since Marill ended up going along with this suggestion, it is only fair to say that one of Misty's pokemon is most likely the dad.

So, with this info, let's see what that leaves now. ;)

Luvdisc
    Corsola
    Gyarados
    Psyduck
    Politoed
    Dewgong
    Seaking
    Starmie
    Horsea
    Staryu
    Goldeen

Now, let's look at the compatable list and see what that eliminates.

Psyduck
    Dewgong
    Horsea
    Politoed
    Corsola

5 possiblities left. :)

Now, like many, even with this info, I was at a slump. It wasn't until the third ep that I ended up revealing who it was.

In the third Misty's return ep, there is a point where Team Rocket attacks, and the resulting blasting off ends up seperating Misty, Azurill and Pikachu from the group. As a result, Pikachu is injured. Azurill then uses Refresh on Pikachu. This is what solved it all.

In the large list of possible compatable pokemon, only two of Misty's Pokemon can pass on the move.

Psyduck
    Corsola

So, who is it?

Well, careful research has proven that Psyduck is male. This was proven long ago when Psyduck did a play in the Kanto eps. In kids shows that are in the age range the writers are aiming for with Pokemon, the genders match when a charcter does certian roles in plays. The play related to Romeo&Juilet and Psyduck was Romeo. Thus, Psyduck is male.

Now, what about Corsola? Well, there really is no real proof of Corsola's gender. However, my carful study of Corsola's behavior suggest's that the writers are aiming towards female. There is a low chance that Corsola could be male, but it's VERY unlikely.

So, in the end, Psyduck is the father of Azurill.

Many may try to disprove me with the fact that we've never seen Psyduck use Refresh. However, I can tell you for a fact that my research indicates that Refresh is a "headache related move." In other words, it requires a headache in order for Psyduck to pull it off. Since no headache happened after Refresh was revealed as a move, we have yet to see Psyduck use Refresh.

So, that's how Refreshshipping works. As you can see, it's in honor of Refresh, as that was the move that made it all possible.

Well, there's my long explanation of how it works, what do you guys think? :)

Blog Entries

*checks Shipping list after watching the 8th movie* Hmmmm... ChocolateShipping should be Max & Lucario, not Ash & Lucario. Is Max the one who gives Lucario the chocolate bar. :/

Oh and a new ship name: Playfulshipping = Mew (from 8th movie) & Ash's Pikachu

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Reverted the Bulbapedia copy after the most recent update screwed up formatting for some reason. That'll teach us to use preview.

One ship I know was on the list before, but which has for some reason vanished...

3PShipping - Ash, Misty & May

The ship name comes both from a famous Japanese ecchi image of the three, and from 3P being the Japanese slang for a threesome.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Since I just posted in the Shippers Census thread,I'd like to know if there are any official names to these ships:

-Ash/Liza (Liza from the Mossdeep Gym)
    -Will/Sabrina
    -Bashou/Zanna
    -Buson/Rion

You are [not] a Pokemon.

Blog Entries

DirtyShipping - ScottxAnyone he invites to the Battle Frontier

Because Scott only likes dirty trainers. CANON.

Blog Entries

Dirty trainers? oO; In what sense? XD

Blog Entries

Just see what he says to you when you first meet him in Petalburg City.

Blog Entries

Lol I can't remember that. It's been a while since I started playing Emerald.

Also, I thought you were implying that Ash is a dirty trainer. XD