The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 408

Page 408 of 534 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

  1. #6106
    Tracey's #1 fangirl Kenji-girl's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial Board
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know :D
    Posts
    219

    Follow Kenji-girl on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    I have to call this one. InsectArtistShipping (Burgh x Tracey). Both specialize in Bug-types and are artists. It wasn't on the list so I don't think it is taken. Please accept *begs* lol

  2. #6107
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji-girl View Post
    I have to call this one. InsectArtistShipping (Burgh x Tracey). Both specialize in Bug-types and are artists. It wasn't on the list so I don't think it is taken. Please accept *begs* lol
    D: Why should we accept such a paltry abomination?????

    And why didn't I think of that first? :O Sweet~
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  3. #6108
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    .
    I don't think one has cropped up, yet.
    CherchezLaFemmeShipping? Since Snivy is based on French aristocracy, and the idiom--in a nutshell--relates to dangerous women.

  4. #6109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    What about N x Iris? I haven't heard that anywhere before... if it doesn't have a name yet, maybe... EmpatheticShipping? Since Iris says she feels her Pokemon's pain and N can hear their voices in his head...

  5. #6110
    That strange one Vycksta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    N x Iris is already PlasmaGymshipping.



    Nynaeveshipper - Strategistshipper - TotalEclipseshipper

  6. #6111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Things that actually happened in my copy of Black made me come up with this one:

    OpenYourEyesShipping -- Hydreigon x Mienshao

    I didn't see this pairing or the name on the list nor here on the forum when I looked, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

  7. #6112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Githzerai View Post
    Things that actually happened in my copy of Black made me come up with this one:

    OpenYourEyesShipping -- Hydreigon x Mienshao

    I didn't see this pairing or the name on the list nor here on the forum when I looked, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I think Hydreigon's eyes are open -- they're just pupilless and terrifying.

  8. #6113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboardtheStaffShip View Post
    I think Hydreigon's eyes are open -- they're just pupilless and terrifying.
    Gah, sorry!

    I should've explained the meaning behind why I chose the name. ^_^; *facepalm* It has to do with when Hydreigon evolves from Zweilous and gains the ability to see finally since while in the Deino and Zweilous stages, it's completely blind.

    It also comes from a line of dialogue spoken in a one-shot I've written (but not posted anywhere yet) between my own Mienshao (before her own evolution, when she was still a Mienfoo) and right after my Hydreigon evolved. She tells him to open his eyes and not be afraid of what he's finally been granted -- the gift of sight. Again, I apologize for not having explained the reason behind the name I chose. I apply this ship to the entirety of the Mienshao and Hydreigon families, actually, but I submitted it for the final forms since I don't think it can work that way.
    Last edited by Chaos Githzerai; 11th April 2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Needed to add a bit more to my post.

  9. #6114
    Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silicon Hills, Texas
    Posts
    18,063
    Blog Entries
    687
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Jabber'sBikesShipper: Looker/Mr. Briney.

  10. #6115
    Tracey's #1 fangirl Kenji-girl's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial Board
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know :D
    Posts
    219

    Follow Kenji-girl on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Has anyone ever thought of a name for Mr. Mime/Gothitelle? I would think something French. Nothing comes to my mind though.

  11. #6116
    Drifting Trainer Yoshiyuki87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I'm a wanderer! I travel!
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Got two more to post up!

    FallenKnightShipper – Gallade & Zoroark
    BlackSwanShipper – Gardevoir & Zoroark
    .::Sppf's #1 Tales Games Fan::.

    .::Banner by Made By IronSceptile X(Sppf)::.
    Nebilim Rocks And She's Sexy<3
    .::Live Journal::.

  12. #6117
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Githzerai View Post
    Gah, sorry!

    I should've explained the meaning behind why I chose the name. ^_^; *facepalm* It has to do with when Hydreigon evolves from Zweilous and gains the ability to see finally since while in the Deino and Zweilous stages, it's completely blind.

    It also comes from a line of dialogue spoken in a one-shot I've written (but not posted anywhere yet) between my own Mienshao (before her own evolution, when she was still a Mienfoo) and right after my Hydreigon evolved. She tells him to open his eyes and not be afraid of what he's finally been granted -- the gift of sight. Again, I apologize for not having explained the reason behind the name I chose. I apply this ship to the entirety of the Mienshao and Hydreigon families, actually, but I submitted it for the final forms since I don't think it can work that way.
    Ahhh, my misunderstanding!

  13. #6118
    café ♥ mocha EternallyAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    MoltenGoldShipping - Chili & Aurea Juniper
    :: pc profile :: blog ::



    "I have no use for people who have learned
    the limits of the possible."
    - Leonard da Quirm

  14. #6119
    .... Somari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    2,419
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    I've heard of "Adventureshipping", but is that an actual ships name? Google isn't giving me much aside from a few clicks.

  15. #6120
    That strange one Vycksta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Adventureshipping is, shockingly, still a free name to use in the Pokemon fandom.

    Wonders will never cease.



    Nynaeveshipper - Strategistshipper - TotalEclipseshipper


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •