The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 404

Page 404 of 534 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

  1. #6046
    What's cooking? AdvancedK47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Cilan x Misty : DancingLudicoloShipping

  2. #6047
    Shigeru ♥ thunderbolt_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hanging out with some Luxray
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Could I ask the reasoning behind this name? More because of the "bitty" aspect rather than the "yellow".
    Actually, there's a very shallow reason for it. I was kinda talking with someone about how adorable it'd be to see both of them as children and Grimsley's colour scheme has a bit of yellow, which is pretty much Elesa's colour scheme? Hence, bitty as in little? |D

    Of course, if you have a much better name, go ahead xD;;

    エドワード エルリック ウィンリィ ロックベル

  3. #6048
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    KiaiShipper - Marshal & Candice
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  4. #6049
    That strange one Vycksta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt_26
    Actually, there's a very shallow reason for it. I was kinda talking with someone about how adorable it'd be to see both of them as children and Grimsley's colour scheme has a bit of yellow, which is pretty much Elesa's colour scheme? Hence, bitty as in little? |D

    Of course, if you have a much better name, go ahead xD;;
    The only thing popping into my head is Galbenshipping. Galben is Romanian for yellow. It ties with Grimsley because of his whole vampyric appearance and Transylvania is a province/county/what-have-you of Romania... and for Elesa? It should be obvious.

    Of course, that's down to you whether you take it or not.

    ---

    AllonShipper - Sawsbuck, Serperior & Luxray
    ArsGoetiaShipper - Ghetsis & Darkrai
    BerthierShipper - Karen & Cress
    HisSaviorShipper - Concordia & Hilbert
    LadyofForceShipper - Concordia & Hilda
    LadyofMercyShipper - Anthea & Hilda

    Submitting all of these for a friend.



    Nynaeveshipper - Strategistshipper - TotalEclipseshipper

  5. #6050
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Wondering if this ship has a name yet, and if not, here are my ideas for a name...

    Cress x Lady Caitlin

    :

    OneHotJulyShipping
    StillWatersShipping
    SwanDiveShipping
    C&CShipping

  6. #6051
    Shigeru ♥ thunderbolt_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hanging out with some Luxray
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    The only thing popping into my head is Galbenshipping. Galben is Romanian for yellow. It ties with Grimsley because of his whole vampyric appearance and Transylvania is a province/county/what-have-you of Romania... and for Elesa? It should be obvious.

    Of course, that's down to you whether you take it or not.
    Sure, sure 8Db I like it a lot!

    エドワード エルリック ウィンリィ ロックベル

  7. #6052
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Wondering if this ship has a name yet, and if not, here are my ideas for a name...

    Cress x Lady Caitlin

    :

    OneHotJulyShipping
    StillWatersShipping
    SwanDiveShipping
    C&CShipping
    SwanDive actually sounds pretty cool for them. =O Like, really cool.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  8. #6053
    Major Geek Ravenfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    188
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    So I haven't been on in a while. ^^' Is there a ShauntalxCaitlin one? :V I really like that pairing.
    :V

  9. #6054
    Clap Clap Musashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Isshu
    Posts
    16,983
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    HeartMaskShipping - Jessie's Woobat & James' Yamask

  10. #6055
    also TRO trukasaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    SPPf
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfreak View Post
    So I haven't been on in a while. ^^' Is there a ShauntalxCaitlin one? :V I really like that pairing.
    It's AAILookalikeShipping.
    not entirely sure where it came from tbh

  11. #6056
    Peachy mewstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the Line Between Make Belie
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    60

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Allergyshipping-Austin(game B/W)and Aurora (game B/W)

  12. #6057
    The Beautiful People Fletcher.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Some sorta city
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    I missed you guys. :C

    SaportaShipper - Burgh & Cress

    Gabe Saporta's band, Cobra Starship, literally has a song called "Kiss my Sass."

    8D
    yeah.

  13. #6058
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    MijumaruXEmonga
    SquirrelOtterShipping, OddShockingShipping ShockerofWaterShipping
    (I'll think up better names later)

  14. #6059
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    MijumaruXEmonga
    SquirrelOtterShipping, OddShockingShipping ShockerofWaterShipping
    (I'll think up better names later)
    ;;;; Uh, suggestion: FatalAttractionshipping. Because Emolga can use Attract, and its electricity is fatal to Oshawott. And it's a movie reference, ftw.

    ...And it's probably gonna be one of those 'ships. Sigh. *looks to see if it's been inquired into*
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  15. #6060
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    *double post*

    Quote Originally Posted by mewstone View Post
    Allergyshipping-Austin(game B/W)and Aurora (game B/W)
    Allergyshipping is taken. I'm alsy sad to say, so is Allergenshipping. ^^;

    Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
    Cilan x Misty : DancingLudicoloShipping
    Going to be SeaMonkeyshipping.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •