The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 302
Page 302 of 527 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7903

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

  1. #4516
    friends through insanity taitofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Surferio
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    StalkShipper - Irwin & Hiro

    Sorry if I should be using Ethan...I'm really not sure which it is now. XD;


    Once there was a little dream...
    LJ|Fanfiction|DA


  2. #4517
    Emily, giant MoI fan. :3 FlameRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohio.
    Posts
    18
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    RibbonsAndPearlsshipper: Ruby & Dawn.

    Been dying to name this ship for AGES.

  3. #4518
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,605
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by taitofan View Post
    StalkShipper - Irwin & Hiro

    Sorry if I should be using Ethan...I'm really not sure which it is now. XD;
    ^_^; The unfortunate tag is now "Ethan (Hiro)" ....And would that be Juggler Irwin? o.o
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  4. #4519
    friends through insanity taitofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Surferio
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Well, despite my personal feelings on the name, I suppose it's to be expected. Thanks for telling me, as I'm sure I'll have more ships with him in the future.

    Yep, Juggler Irwin, the biggest stalker I know (well, let's leave Eusine out of this for now)! It's a nice change to see a trainer with a personality. Wasn't sure if I needed the Juggler part or not though.


    Once there was a little dream...
    LJ|Fanfiction|DA


  5. #4520
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,605
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Website is updated. x____________x

    Heoric can slide in for next time.

    ....All those One Piece crossovers can go for next time too. *if I'd waited on them, this would...NEVER get done*

    Quote Originally Posted by taitofan View Post
    Yep, Juggler Irwin, the biggest stalker I know (well, let's leave Eusine out of this for now)! It's a nice change to see a trainer with a personality. Wasn't sure if I needed the Juggler part or not though.
    Yeah. If it's a game character not likely to get his own info page, it's best to be a specific as possible. And even when not, proper identification is awesome. XD;;;



    EDIT:
    BellonaShipper - Hunter J & Mars

    *preen*
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 19th March 2010 at 10:11 AM.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  6. #4521
    friends through insanity taitofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Surferio
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Okay, thank you! I'll keep that in mind. =D

    PhoneFanboyShipper - Juggler Irwin & Kris

    Not mine, but I saw it on ff.net and thought I should submit it.


    Once there was a little dream...
    LJ|Fanfiction|DA


  7. #4522
    #1 Gumshoe Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noir City
    Posts
    20,211
    Blog Entries
    693
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hun View Post
    Website is updated. x____________x

    Heoric can slide in for next time.

    ....All those One Piece crossovers can go for next time too. *if I'd waited on them, this would...NEVER get done*
    FosterShipper: Bellemere/Ash Ketchum

    FlightlessBirdShipper: Kuina/Piplup

    Multi-c/o! - BlueElephantShipper: Phanpy/Funkfreed (One Piece)/Cinnimini Monster (Chowder)


    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  8. #4523
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,605
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    x___X Lemme alone~! *flops*


    For Queen Forever:
    BlueBlendShipper - Chigusa, Greta & Maylene

    EDIT:
    Current list total:
    approx. 8,285 names


    EDIT 2:
    FlinchShipper - Paul & Ashachu
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 19th March 2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  9. #4524
    #1 Gumshoe Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noir City
    Posts
    20,211
    Blog Entries
    693
    Add Mako on Facebook
    Follow Mako on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hun View Post
    x___X Lemme alone~! *flops*
    BD

    I'm on the Is, BTW.

    ALSO.

    From the List:

    NewPokeShipper - Ash & May
    I'm fairly certain that that's AdvanceShipping.

  10. #4525
    Pokémaniac VeronicaIsabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    somewhere deep below the earth
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8


  11. #4526
    Don't know what I'm doing InsomniaticSpriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Somewhere Coast-ish
    Posts
    1,907
    Blog Entries
    9

    Follow InsomniaticSpriter on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    GrapefruitShipper - Ruby (manga) & Ruby (COD)

    KahunaShipper - Brawly & Victor (COD)

    SpecialColorShipper - Dr. Wiseman (COD) & Ash

    XP this is what I get for reading a list of COD's.

  12. #4527
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,605
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    I'm fairly certain that that's AdvanceShipping.
    And Misty/Ash isn't Bikeshipping, Trainershipping, Sakashipping, Sushishipping, Twerpshipping, or Gakishipping. Or not in active practice, anyway.

    But they're there too. *patpat* That stuff is part of history, and not so much a mistake.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  13. #4528
    Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,470
    Blog Entries
    73

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hun View Post
    And Misty/Ash isn't Bikeshipping, Trainershipping, Sakashipping, Sushishipping, Twerpshipping, or Gakishipping. Or not in active practice, anyway.

    But they're there too. *patpat* That stuff is part of history, and not so much a mistake.
    OOOOOH? Can I call Ash x May CanonShipping YummyFoodShipping? You know, as a lesser known alternate name? Seems kinda unfair that Misty x Ash have so many names...

    ...

    Or not..*backs away*
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

    ...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

  14. #4529
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,605
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    OOOOOH? Can I call Ash x May CanonShipping YummyFoodShipping? You know, as a lesser known alternate name? Seems kinda unfair that Misty x Ash have so many names...

    ...

    Or not..*backs away*
    XD No. Everything pre-Johto tends to have an un-unified issue going on, for the most part. Ash/Misty and James/Misty are big offenders of this. Generally, if Misty was there, there's more than one name.

    Unless you're Brock, then no one cared and Gymshipping was adopted by all.

    At this point, they're simply history. No one uses them (except maybe Gaki and Twerp). And more names =/= worst thing in the world~ It ain't better, that's for sure.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  15. #4530
    Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,470
    Blog Entries
    73

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Hun View Post
    XD No. Everything pre-Johto tends to have an un-unified issue going on, for the most part. Ash/Misty and James/Misty are big offenders of this. Generally, if Misty was there, there's more than one name.

    Unless you're Brock, then no one cared and Gymshipping was adopted by all.

    At this point, they're simply history. No one uses them (except maybe Gaki and Twerp). And more names =/= worst thing in the world~ It ain't better, that's for sure.
    Oh well, that's a shame.

    I'll save YummyFoodShipping for a shipping to do with snorlax.

    Before I forget, is May's Munchlax x Ash's Snorlax named?
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

    ...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •