The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8 - Page 243

Page 243 of 534 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7996
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

  1. #3631
    Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,497
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishi
    Mommyshipping/Mummyshipping! Awesome hentai pics of that ship. <33333
    You horrible people. And battlefreak called your taste for shippings "weird"...


    What's the name for Gabby and Ty? Using it in a fic but on the Webs list it says "WrongSceneShipping", but the "wrong" prefix made it questionable. (Reminded me of WrongRocketShipping) Is the original name SceneShipping? That wasn't on the list. T_T

  2. #3632
    Agent Rocket Grunt Eryk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago/Poland
    Posts
    158
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishi View Post
    Dude, if I told you here, I'd get banned..... again.
    But yeah, Mummyshipping's DEFINITELY the most canon ship in the history of the entire Pokémon anime series so far.
    since Rishi apparently doesn't reply to Private Messages, can someone please explain what he meant by this?
    how is Mommyshippingg the most canon in the series?

  3. #3633
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by empoleonfrost View Post
    What's the name for Gabby and Ty? Using it in a fic but on the Webs list it says "WrongSceneShipping", but the "wrong" prefix made it questionable. (Reminded me of WrongRocketShipping) Is the original name SceneShipping? That wasn't on the list. T_T
    No, WrongScene is correct. The name, I'm pretty sure, is based on their Special counterparts and something involving a "wrong scene". *does read Special; had no idea*
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Grunt Eryk View Post
    since Rishi apparently doesn't reply to Private Messages, can someone please explain what he meant by this?
    how is Mommyshippingg the most canon in the series?
    ...Humor is apparently beyond you, I see. Or tongue-in-cheek.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  4. #3634
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Grunt Eryk View Post
    how is Mommyshippingg the most canon in the series?

  5. #3635
    Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,497
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    What the hell? Is that God? I can't even see the picure (My monitor is-super dark)

  6. #3636
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by empoleonfrost View Post
    What the hell? Is that God? I can't even see the picure (My monitor is-super dark)
    It's close enough to God. It's Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Going, "D'oh!" in his very refined way.
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  7. #3637
    Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,497
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Right...

    (Doesn't Homer Simpson already have that, Captain?)

  8. #3638
    Lolz, Mikoto. Avegaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Academy City... yeah right.
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    No, WrongScene is correct. The name, I'm pretty sure, is based on their Special counterparts and something involving a "wrong scene". *does read Special; had no idea*
    The only wrong scene I can figure out is that when Gabby and Ty found out that their director, Archie, is actually the leader of Team Aqua and/or the other wrong scene is that Archie is teaming up with Maxie... xP

  9. #3639
    Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,497
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Speaking of the confusing prefix "wrong"... I can think of some other Gabyy and Ty wrong scene... Oh no... *is scared* I'm becoming Rishi, aren't I?.. *rapidly searches television for educational nerdy TV*

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger
    It's close enough to God. It's Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Going, "D'oh!" in his very refined way
    Oh, I brightened it up. (Thank you, Photoshop) My monitor is so dark, it looked like his head was a planet being held by arms. That was all I could see. In that case, my previous post sounds unreligious...
    Last edited by Dewgong Reign; 11th May 2009 at 03:09 PM.

  10. #3640
    Agent Rocket Grunt Eryk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago/Poland
    Posts
    158
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    It's close enough to God. It's Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
    greatest.post.ever.

    how do I nominate that for the hall of fame?

  11. #3641
    championshipping no miko!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right now? Rainy, foggy area.
    Posts
    527

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Which Bill x Lanette ship came first? There are a ton of them on the incomplete list...

    Is Networkshipping taken? I didn't see it on the list, but... I'd like to use it for (Lt. Surge x Lanette, as Lanette networks and in the manga, Surge does do shipping!)

    Oops, it's already Bill/Celio somewhere.

    Transmitshipping then?
    Last edited by phantomness; 12th May 2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: name already taken
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

    http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

    I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

  12. #3642
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Kris X The new girl in HGSS.

    NewReplacementShipping.
    Last edited by ILikeDrinkingMilk; 12th May 2009 at 11:33 PM.

  13. #3643
    Roflcopter Ginri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    VigorShipper - Wally & Maylene
    SuperiorShipper - Falkner & Thorton
    KleinShipper - Saturn & Falkner
    AcerbicShipper - Garret & Thorton

    JacketShipper - Clyde & Jin (Persona 3)

    For SuperiorShipper, though, I'm still unsure. If SuperiorShipping existed in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX fandom as Jesse/Aster (or Johan/Edo), am I still allowed to use it for Falkner/Thorton?

  14. #3644
    Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    422

    Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginri View Post
    VigorShipper - Wally & Maylene
    SuperiorShipper - Falkner & Thorton
    KleinShipper - Saturn & Falkner
    AcerbicShipper - Garret & Thorton

    JacketShipper - Clyde & Jin (Persona 3)

    For SuperiorShipper, though, I'm still unsure. If SuperiorShipping existed in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX fandom as Jesse/Aster (or Johan/Edo), am I still allowed to use it for Falkner/Thorton?
    Names between fandoms are interchangeable. We share several names between a couple fandoms, and only because that's inevitable. So yus, you would be able to use anything from another fandom, as long as it's not already in use here. So Superior = a-okay.

    X3 Though I must ask: why Klein for Saturn/Falkner? *is gleeing on the inside, because it's been a while someone else named a Falkner 'ship that wasn't herself*
    Avatar artwork by アカネ
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

  15. #3645
    Roflcopter Ginri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tiger View Post
    Names between fandoms are interchangeable. We share several names between a couple fandoms, and only because that's inevitable. So yus, you would be able to use anything from another fandom, as long as it's not already in use here. So Superior = a-okay.

    X3 Though I must ask: why Klein for Saturn/Falkner? *is gleeing on the inside, because it's been a while someone else named a Falkner 'ship that wasn't herself*
    Oh, okay. Thanks!

    Ah, for Klein? Well, *shyly* it's because of the International Klein blue color. It's close to both their hair colors. It's a generic reason, but I'm fond of the name Klein. :D
    (Dude, really? Falkner needs more love. D:)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •