Thread: The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

The (In)Complete List of Shippers - Version 8.04

Last Updated 6:40 PM EST, Saturday, February 16, 2008, by Luna Tiger

Archivists Notes:
    - Adding "Ghost" to the start of any Ship (For example, "GhostGakiShipper") means that the person doesn't believe there is any romance between the two right now, but that there will be at somepoint in the future. This term ISN'T in common usage anymore however, but may still be found in older works.
    - A slash (/) denotes either alternate meanings to the ship name (If there's a gap. It doesn't mean that there are multiple couples which that kind of shipper believes in), or alternate names for one of the characters (If there's no gap between names separated by the slash).
    - A plus sign (+) denotes a Ship where the Shipper believes in more than one couple as a part of that Ship.
    - Words in parenthesis () shows other names for the characters in a ship, where they're from since some characters have the same name, or a note about the ship.

The (In)Complete List of Shippers
    Entire List

Statistics: 4,593 -ship prefixes
    MicroWord Pages (arial, 10 font): 83

Ships based on RL people

Shipers based on PASBL & Shipper's Community members Pokémon

Crossover/Non-Pokemon Ships
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 17th October 2011 at 09:06 AM.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

Oh, and BTW....can we keep new Ship names posted in the topic from now on to serious stuff, unless it's got something to do with something from the SC or TO (Or it's added by your friendly archiver without prompting. :innocent: )? It got out of hand last time....well....okay, it got out of hand every time we've had this before. ^^;

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default About damn time, yo!

A few things--

the Collector's name is spelled "Jirarudan", the guy from MR is "Cullen", not "Colin", and Venoshipping is also Koga/Sabrina.

Also, "BabyDiamondshipping" was negated about three posts after its inception, as it's identical to Diamondshipping (I have *never* seen Diamondshipping used in any other contest except where Giovanni is Ash's father, outside of "Pokémon Live".)

And please please please tell me who invented Favoriteshipping, as I now would like to read about that pairing.

And seriously now, *why* all the Gary+hand shippings? Seriously, yo, it boggles the mind!

Edit--you have Hellshipping under RL ships. Thought you should know.
    Last edited by Blackjack Gabbiani; 18th February 2004 at 05:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Ah, errors. The bane of any archivist. Thanks for that, I'll go edit them in.

As for the HandShippings.....in joke that you really had to be there for, back in the final weeks of the original TPM Shippers forum.

Blog Entries

Another thing, may be a format issue. Pokémon comes out as "Pokémon" for some reason.

Also, Grandpa comes out as "Gr&pa". I'm going to assume it's got to do with 'and'...but it's only sometimes!

Blog Entries

*salivates* Sacredshipping. BJ likes! Anyone have any fanart? *squees*

Ah yes, before I forget...

Greenfieldshipping--Lisa and Skyler (or Schuyler, which is how it's captioned, but "Schuyler" is pronounced different than "Skyler", so it's rather confusing...)

IceGymshipping--Pryce/Sheila

Oakshipping--Tracy/Gary

Captureshipping--Jirarudan/Lugia (don't look at me like that, I didn't make it up! Now maybe if Lugia could take human form like Latias, but...although Jiri *did* have that line about "I want you. You are mine." ...but I try not to think about things like that in references to sea dragons...)

Blog Entries

Someone already has. But he hooked up with Jiri's 'teenage daughter'. How he managed to have a teenage daughter at his age is something that stupefies me, but it was actually a fairly decent fic.

*huggles the list*

My wonderful ships are finally up! I've undergone a account name change since I posted those up, so could you possibly, and I don't mean to sound a pain, change Kosamuji to Shedinja in DamnCuteshipping? ^_^o

Not important though. n.n

Anyway, I assume I'm allowed to post up some more ships here, since others have done so...?

FireSpinshipping- Cassidy's Houndour x Butch's Hitmontop

I don't know... I just love pairing up Pokemon that battle alongside eachother. I suppose you could compare it to Dokushipping (Arbok x Wezzing) and Habuneashipping. (Seviper x Cacnea... a ship I personally created and love)

Kosanjishipping- Butch x Tracey

Take the 'Kosa' from Kosaburo (Butch's Japanese name) and the 'nji' from Kenji (Tracey's Japanese name) and what do you get? Kosanji! Not only that, but Kosanji just happens to be the Japanese equivalent of 'Botch'. (James often calls him that, and if I recall, did Tracey do the same in one of the specials?)

Gracefulshipping- Winona x Wallace

*huggles the ship* I just love this one. I personally think both Winona and Wallace are great, so why not pair them up? They both are Houen Gym Leaders, they both are into graceful Pokemon and in my opinion, are perfect for eachother. ^__^

SteelDragonshipping- Jasmine x Drake (Drake of the Orange Islands)

Yeah, I know. But I'm weird that way. After watching Nerves of Steelix again, I began to like Jasmine more and more... and spent a while thinking who to pair her with. The answer is... Drake, the Orange Leauge Champion! :D

DarkQueenshipping- Gary's Umbreon x Gary's Nidoqueen

Cute Pokemon ship alert! I love this one also, and some time soon, I'm gonna do some DarkQueenshipping fanart. n.n

Harurashipping- Harrison x Sakura

Since they are both in Kanto at this moment, they could bump into eachother at some point...and well, what happens then, well... ^_~
    Last edited by Alfonso; 20th February 2004 at 10:13 AM.
    I stream Pokémon episodes and movies at least once a week, follow @PKMNProfessor on Twitter to receive updates on when I'm streaming! (I also tweet any interesting Pokemon based news stories, facts and what I'm currently doing in-game.)

What a huge list! Better copy all this page to read it at home. BTW, we need a (insertcatchywordhere)shipping between me and Kasumi Chan. Irrelevant but very logical because we are the only two costarricans in the whole site... if you don't believe me ask her about me, I have even met her in person! :D

POKEMON PEARL FRIEND CODE

Name: Akari
    FC: 4596-6173-1557

I have a better one in mind: "kasamashipping"! *cricket noise*

Who the hell is Misagi? And why am I paired up w/ her? (TalkShipper - Dark Cloud & Misagi) And Who came up w/ it?

I just want to know what it is, that's all, no offense to anyone.

HappyListShipper: KetMakura & Archaic
    ShieldShipper: Dark Cloud & current g/f

Blog Entries

*smirks*

Lilyshipping--Giovanni and KetMakura

Okay then.

I was thinking that CatScratchFeverShipping would be better... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KetMakura
    Got 'nother one. This one's for you, Neek!

FannedFlamesShipping -- Flannery and Winona. Flannery is a fire trainer, and Winona a bird-type trainer. All I could think of was bird's wings fanning a fire...
    *glomps Ket* Yay! I suck at coming up with names for my own pairings. I'd like to see this one previously claimed by something else! Actually, no I wouldn't.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Hmmm. I guess I'm one of the odder ones out thinking about ship between Ash and the gym-leaders-from-Kanto-who-arent-Misty-or-Brock... I mean, it's not like Gary Pretty-much-the-same-age Oak gets no ships between him and the older gym leaders .

DeathShipping - Sabrina and Ash. Since Sabrina was kind of soul-dead (so to speak), and Ash did die (or close to) in Lavender while on his way to beating her.

*is actually somewhat of a GhostDeathShipper*
    Last edited by Evil Figment; 23rd February 2004 at 03:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Page 1 of 538 1231151101501 ... LastLast