Championshipping General Discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Championshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Championshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PalletshippingMaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Championshipping needs to happen, they'd go on adventures together and search for hurt Pokemon defeat evil villains.
    I agree! Lance would protect Ash, Ash would protect Lance. They would travel the world...destroying evil in their wake...maybe even invent their own motto. Then once their mission was complete, they would settle down, make love every morning and night and stay together forever, expressing their undying love for one another.
    HA If Ash and Lance had their own motto :P
    You have the best ideas, I wish Lance was in one of the Pokemon fims or one of the up coming arcs Ash would save Lance or vice a versa ^
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Thank you, you're very kind :)

I have a motto for them already written down but I don't want to post it here for fear of having it stolen. Would you make it a Championshipping story with any of Ash's rivals come into the picture and be jealous...?

HA If Ash and Lance had their own motto :P
    You have the best ideas, I wish Lance was in one of the Pokemon fims or one of the up coming arcs Ash would save Lance or vice a versa ^

You too ^

Of course I can, I love Comashipping the best out of all Ash's rivals ships so I'd love it if Paul came in and made Lance jealous.

championshipping no miko!

I try not to put Paul or Gary in the same story as Ash and Lance, due to the fact that my version of Ash takes naive stupidity to an extreme and usually ends up breaking up with Lance and running off with one of his rivals instead *sniff* and Lance dies.

By the way, did either of you anonymously review 'The Western Wind' with continuous complaints about how I portrayed Paul?
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

Quote Originally Posted by phantomness View Post
    I try not to put Paul or Gary in the same story as Ash and Lance, due to the fact that my version of Ash takes naive stupidity to an extreme and usually ends up breaking up with Lance and running off with one of his rivals instead *sniff* and Lance dies.

Aww that is cute yet sad. As long as Ash ends up with Gary, Lance, Drew or even Misty, then I will be happy. I do love your writing style though.
    By the way, did either of you anonymously review 'The Western Wind' with continuous complaints about how I portrayed Paul?

No I did not send any complaints or bashings on your stories, I promise you. Why would they do that???

Quote Originally Posted by phantomness View Post

Holy cow, Lance dies? I'd be fine if Ash runs off with Paul :P
    I like Chamionshipping though and am rooting for it hehe.
    Do you think Lance would ever come to one of his up coming leagues? Man I wish that so much.

championshipping no miko!

I totally wish Lance would reappear in the upcoming league too~ although if he has to save Ash's life again, I'm sensing a pattern...
    Hi! I'm shadow/phantomness! I founded Championshipping (Lance x Red).

http://www.geocities.com/shadowphantomness/index.html
    <--- My Page!

I am desperately trying to avoid reading yaoi and yuri, without much success...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12