Casey and Benny

Thread: Casey and Benny

Registered User Zaphod Scotsman's Avatar

Default Casey and Benny

OK, I know this may not sound convincing to you, but I think that Casey and Benny from "Those Darn Electabuzz!" may have some romantic interest in each other. The idea hit me last night when I looked up the episode after being unable to sleep for some unknown reason, although thinking about it, it may have been due to a stuffy nose, despite not having a cold: it's a recurring thing with me lately. Mom says it's allergies, but I'm not 100% convinced as I don't seem to be allergic to anything. But we better stop going off-topic and get straight to the point. After watching a clip of the episode on YouTube, I saw that the 2 were of similar sizes. Ok, this isn't really a hint, but it's close to my standards, which I prefer not to mention. But unable to watch the episode, as I only had access to my iPad, which doesn't play videos anywhere other than YouTube and Dailymotion, I waited until morning, and went on the computer after taking a shower and getting dressed.

I watched the episode and listened to the whole thing, but it was taking a long time to load, since the computer I was using is old. I watched the whole thing, but saw no hints. Or perhaps there were hints, but I missed them, due to the slowness of the computer. If there were, I plan to watch it again on the same computer. But until then, I would like to know one thing: do you guys agree or disagree? If you either agree or disagree, why?

I have recently discovered at least one piece of evidence: during the cheer leading scene, Casey compliments on Benny, telling him that he's doing great, while she heavily criticizes Corey's cheer leading. So, at least she may have a small crush on Benny. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Zaphod Scotsman; 9th December 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Default Re: Casey and Benny

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod Scotsman View Post
    OK, I know this may not sound convincing to you, but I think that Casey and Benny from "Those Darn Electabuzz!" may have some romantic interest in each other. The idea hit me last night when I looked up the episode after being unable to sleep for some unknown reason, although thinking about it, it may have been due to a stuffy nose, despite not having a cold: it's a recurring thing with me lately. Mom says it's allergies, but I'm not 100% convinced as I don't seem to be allergic to anything. But we better stop going off-topic and get straight to the point. After watching a clip of the episode on YouTube, I saw that the 2 were of similar sizes. Ok, this isn't really a hint, but it's close to my standards, which I prefer not to mention. But unable to watch the episode, as I only had access to my iPad, which doesn't play videos anywhere other than YouTube and Dailymotion, I waited until morning, and went on the computer after taking a shower and getting dressed.

I watched the episode and listened to the whole thing, but it was taking a long time to load, since the computer I was using is old. I watched the whole thing, but saw no hints. Or perhaps there were hints, but I missed them, due to the slowness of the computer. If there were, I plan to watch it again on the same computer. But until then, I would like to know one thing: do you guys agree or disagree? If you either agree or disagree, why?
    i remember the episode i myself thought she was more interested in corey but thats just personal opinion.All i can tell you is that dosn't appear that there is is currently a shipping name for those two perhaps you could get it named.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Rules View Post

i remember the episode i myself thought she was more interested in corey but thats just personal opinion.All i can tell you is that dosn't appear that there is is currently a shipping name for those two perhaps you could get it named.
    Good point. But I can't think of a name. Also, I hate to ruin your opinion, but doesn't Corey look too old for Casey?

What would a good name for Casey and Benny be? I'll take a look at suggestions, but may decide myself if I dislike them. But a name just slipped into my mind: ElectrabuzzShipping, referring to their relation to the Electabuzz baseball team. Is it good? Or is it already taken?

Good point. But I can't think of a name. Also, I hate to ruin your opinion, but doesn't Corey look too old for Casey?

What would a good name for Casey and Benny be? I'll take a look at suggestions, but may decide myself if I dislike them. But a name just slipped into my mind: ElectrabuzzShipping, referring to their relation to the Electabuzz baseball team. Is it good? Or is it already taken?
    yes he is a bit old I always figured it was 1 sided.(only on casey's)ElectabuzzShipper is taken but Electrabuzz is free.My suggestion is cheeringfansshipping or baseballfanshipper.but you know the pair better so go with what you like.

yes he is a bit old I always figured it was 1 sided.(only on casey's)ElectabuzzShipper is taken but Electrabuzz is free.My suggestion is cheeringfansshipping or baseballfanshipper.but you know the pair better so go with what you like.
    That was a typo actually. But how about CheerShipping? Or what about FighterPilotShipping, referring to how Casey and Benny helped Corey regain his confidence, along with Corey's dad?

EDIT: I was also thinking about SquadShipping, referring to the "Squad" of Casey, her Pokemon, Benny, Corey, and Don in that episode. But also referring to certain steam locomotives named after Squadron planes. What do you think of this?
    Last edited by Zaphod Scotsman; 9th December 2012 at 05:40 PM.

That was a typo actually. But how about CheerShipping? Or what about FighterPilotShipping, referring to how Casey and Benny helped Corey regain his confidence, along with Corey's dad?
    cheershiping is taken fighterpilot shipping is free but that seems more appropriate to a lt surge shipping than these two how about certitudeshipping which means freedom from doubt, especially in matters of faith or opinion; certainty. sort of how they never gave up on him .

cheershiping is taken fighterpilot shipping is free but that seems more appropriate to a lt surge shipping than these two how about certitudeshipping which means freedom from doubt, especially in matters of faith or opinion; certainty. sort of how they never gave up on him .
    Alright CertitudeShipping it is boy!

well you get the final call on it here is where you post The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

well you get the final call on it here is where you post The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8
    I'll post it now. However, I'm also considering giving it another name: SquadShipping, referring to the Casey, her Pokemon, and Benny in a group.

EDIT: I found another hint: when Casey orders Corey and Benny to say, "Let's do it!", Benny says it with enthusiasm while Corey doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Perhaps Benny is more interested in working with Casey than Corey is? Or could it be a hint that Benny has a crush on Casey?
    Last edited by Zaphod Scotsman; 10th December 2012 at 11:15 AM.

I'll post it now. However, I'm also considering giving it another name: SquadShipping, referring to the Casey, her Pokemon, and Benny in a group.

EDIT: I found another hint: when Casey orders Corey and Benny to say, "Let's do it!", Benny says it with enthusiasm while Corey doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Perhaps Benny is more interested in working with Casey than Corey is? Or could it be a hint that Benny has a crush on Casey?
    looking back it certainly seems plausible from bennys point of view how tragic it would be if it wasn't returned.