Like Tree18Likes

Thread: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Yea I'd secondly ship this alongside FerrisWheelShipping

Satoshi/Ash Fanboy
    Blog Entries

I noticed that most common in fanarts is Cilan dominating Ash, especially the Japanese fanart site Pixiv.

Still, as previous post, I'm remaining Ash as a seme and Cilan as a uke. Why? Because, Ash is longer than Cilan in character duration, as a fact Ash is with us for 13 years, while Cilan is months.

I treat Cilan as a separate character, than Brock's replacement despite their similarities.

Wish this shipping evolved despite shortcomings...

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it's envolved anyways..

i love the interaction between these two
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

I don't find Dent and Takeshi to be remotely similar other than the fact that they can cook (and with completely different styles!) and that they know a lot about Pokemon :|

Dent cooks with an American flair, with careful attention to detail and presentation. Takeshi cooks with a very homely feel, and makes comfort food to feed his family and his friends. That highlights the huge differences in their personalities!

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by bandage_scizors View Post
    I noticed that most common in fanarts is Cilan dominating Ash, especially the Japanese fanart site Pixiv.
    I'm kinda on the same wavelength as those Japanese artists, lol. But sadly, they make Ash uke the majority of the time anyways :(

Wish this shipping evolved despite shortcomings...
    Well, to be fair, it's not like they're completely depriving us of cute scenes either! Dento feeding Ash during the venipede episode just seemed so...intentional. Not to mention possibly the shippiest introduction I've seen in Pokemon (no, seriously...even non-shippers got a few vibes from that ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    I don't find Dent and Takeshi to be remotely similar other than the fact that they can cook (and with completely different styles!) and that they know a lot about Pokemon :|
    Well, it's hard to argue that they don't fill similar roles though XD Their personalities are a bit different as well. While Brock seemed like the mature big brother, Cilan seems a bit more like an awkwardly misplaced (but very amusing and helpful) friend with benefits XD

Dent cooks with an American flair, with careful attention to detail and presentation. Takeshi cooks with a very homely feel, and makes comfort food to feed his family and his friends. That highlights the huge differences in their personalities!
    Haha, well, I kinda see "American" cooking as a bit simplistic and homely instead. But I know what you mean, I see it that way too! I think that Cilan is a bit more focused on European gourmet, though

But...I think Ash is good with any type of food as long as its edible :P

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Well, to be fair, it's not like they're completely depriving us of cute scenes either! Dento feeding Ash during the venipede episode just seemed so...intentional. Not to mention possibly the shippiest introduction I've seen in Pokemon (no, seriously...even non-shippers got a few vibes from that ^^)
    I didn't think we'd be the only one who got some thing from that sceneXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Petal Dance!

xD and all of this is happening still in the beginning of the series, I can't wait to see what else is in stored later on.

Blog Entries

^ Agreed besides I can always picture Iris teasing Cilan about liking Ash more than a friendly way in the future like how she constantly calls Ash a little kid

Petal Dance!

Oh yes I can easily see that with how she teases Ash xDD

Right now I"m trying to make an AMV of Dento/Ash, X_x I'm using a new program so there's alot of stuff I don't know how to use yet xDD;;; and hope it comes out smoother then how it looks right now hahaha..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lilligant View Post
    Oh yes I can easily see that with how she teases Ash xDD

Right now I"m trying to make an AMV of Dento/Ash, X_x I'm using a new program so there's alot of stuff I don't know how to use yet xDD;;; and hope it comes out smoother then how it looks right now hahaha..
    AMV?? :DDDD What's it gonna be about?

I use Sony Vegas 9.0 for mine (with help from Audacity and Photoshop CS5, o'course)

Petal Dance!

AMV?? :DDDD What's it gonna be about?

I use Sony Vegas 9.0 for mine (with help from Audacity and Photoshop CS5, o'course)
    Kinda of a sad Dento/Satoshi like a what if neither of them confessed to each other.

I downloaded a trial version of sony vegas 10 sooo many bells and whistles...and I used that and windows movie maker (had to make the clips from there)

but once i get that done i'm planning on doing a much more happier one...xD 30seconds done only 3mins and 10secs left...

btw how goes the beta-ing of what i sent you?

Blog Entries

Aww...it's been a while (since...ever? XD) that I've seen a sad cafemocha amv. I look forward to it!

Ah, I see! You can make the clips in Vegas too, if you go to the the trimmer. What I do is I navigate through it until I see a spot I like, and then I type "M" to make a mark. I find the end place and I type "M" again to make another mark. Then I double click between the two markers, right click and select "Make subclip" or something like that. It does take some getting used to, but it's worth it in the end ^^

A common mistake for newbies though is putting WAY too many effects when they're not needed...some of my favorite AMVs have minimal effects and focus on the story instead. Once you've mastered that, then you can play around with the effects ^^

Also, be sure to pitch the song, otherwise, YT might delete it D:

I've read a little bit of it at school and made edits to it...and saved it on my school computer XD Don't worry, it's getting there!

Petal Dance!

Aww...it's been a while (since...ever? XD) that I've seen a sad cafemocha amv. I look forward to it!

Ah, I see! You can make the clips in Vegas too, if you go to the the trimmer. What I do is I navigate through it until I see a spot I like, and then I type "M" to make a mark. I find the end place and I type "M" again to make another mark. Then I double click between the two markers, right click and select "Make subclip" or something like that. It does take some getting used to, but it's worth it in the end ^^

A common mistake for newbies though is putting WAY too many effects when they're not needed...some of my favorite AMVs have minimal effects and focus on the story instead. Once you've mastered that, then you can play around with the effects ^^

Also, be sure to pitch the song, otherwise, YT might delete it D:

I've read a little bit of it at school and made edits to it...and saved it on my school computer XD Don't worry, it's getting there!
    Lol yeah I"ve seen mainly (from the small amount on YT) mostly happy amvs, a sad one wouldn't hurt xDD

XD that's good, how are you liking what I wrote so far and what do you mean by pitch the song?? oh and thanks for the advice on the trimmer, by the way when you're doing the effects like media generator how do you get the box to pop out of the trimmer? is that possible?

Yeah, i'm avoiding messing with too many effects since its gunna be a long amv it doesn't need THAT many effects maybe just for a few emphasis.
    Last edited by Lady_Lilligant; 12th April 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: fixing and adding

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lilligant View Post
    Lol yeah I"ve seen mainly (from the small amount on YT) mostly happy amvs, a sad one wouldn't hurt xDD

XD that's good, how are you liking what I wrote so far and what do you mean by pitch the song?? oh and thanks for the advice on the trimmer, by the way when you're doing the effects like media generator how do you get the box to pop out of the trimmer? is that possible?

Yeah, i'm avoiding messing with too many effects since its gunna be a long amv it doesn't need THAT many effects maybe just for a few emphasis.
    Haha, I don't want to make a full analysis just yet since I just started, I'll send you the critique in time, don't worry!

Pitching the song - using Audacity or Sony Vegas to make the song sound higher or lower than the original (it's one of the easiest, and sometimes the only, way to put certain songs on YT without it being taken down...you can search for tutorials on how to do that on YT too)

Uh...I don't really know what you mean with the trimmer...You can drag it out of the pallet, if that's what you're asking. Just drag it from the side with the dots on it (I think XD)

Petal Dance!

Haha, I don't want to make a full analysis just yet since I just started, I'll send you the critique in time, don't worry!

Pitching the song - using Audacity or Sony Vegas to make the song sound higher or lower than the original (it's one of the easiest, and sometimes the only, way to put certain songs on YT without it being taken down...you can search for tutorials on how to do that on YT too)

Uh...I don't really know what you mean with the trimmer...You can drag it out of the pallet, if that's what you're asking. Just drag it from the side with the dots on it (I think XD)
    Ah okay that's understandable...right...YT has gotten more picky about its videos (>_> as soon as they started the whole claiming thing someone claimed i took their amv ._.;;;; so it got taken down )

I'll try that and fix the song a bit so it doesn't get taken down...but yeah its hard to fix things when they're in the trimmer sometimes and squished up xD;;;

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast