CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread - Page 25

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Petal Dance!

Default Re: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Yes you do that! I'll try drawing a fanart of Ash battling Cilan in the gym while I'm battling Cilan with my Snivy
    don't you mean chili since you have snivy? xDDD

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Okay, I'll give you my opinions on this (Please don't think I'm too harsh, I'll try to be as honest as I can ^^;)

Pros:
    +I love genderbends a lot. I really don't mind if Ash is kept a boy or if he's a girl from the start. I think that it'd be really interesting to see it from a girl's perspective though, since Cafemocha already reminds me so much of Haruhi x Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.
    +I like the idea that Ash/Satoko is working in close proximity to Dento. I think that it'd be nice to either establish a back story as to how he got there in the first place, or maybe even basing your fic on that story! (But...that borders closely to Ouran's plot XD)
    +I like the inclusion of another pairing to conflict...I do see Dento as the paranoid/jealous type to Brock...muahahaha.

Cons:
    -This is just me, but I don't like fiance cliches XD But if you do have one, I like that you chose a character that's canonical (AKA Shooti). If you do go with that plot, I think it works more as a humor than anything else XD
    -Ash's mother would probably be even more protective of him as a girl than as a boy (since she'd be her only daughter), but I don't think that she'd go so far as to arrange a marriage for her. She'd probably heavily suggest a groom, but make it unofficial. Again, this is just me ^^;
    -I see Ash's job at the cafe to be more of a...side job. She'd probably still be interested in battling in some way, and is probably only doing this to take a break, think about his next goal, earn some money, etc.

Anyways, I hope that you write this fanfic! I can't wait to see it when it's done ^^

"seasons change, people change"

Petal Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Okay, I'll give you my opinions on this (Please don't think I'm too harsh, I'll try to be as honest as I can ^^;)

Pros:
    +I love genderbends a lot. I really don't mind if Ash is kept a boy or if he's a girl from the start. I think that it'd be really interesting to see it from a girl's perspective though, since Cafemocha already reminds me so much of Haruhi x Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.
    +I like the idea that Ash/Satoko is working in close proximity to Dento. I think that it'd be nice to either establish a back story as to how he got there in the first place, or maybe even basing your fic on that story! (But...that borders closely to Ouran's plot XD)
    +I like the inclusion of another pairing to conflict...I do see Dento as the paranoid/jealous type to Brock...muahahaha.

Cons:
    -This is just me, but I don't like fiance cliches XD But if you do have one, I like that you chose a character that's canonical (AKA Shooti). If you do go with that plot, I think it works more as a humor than anything else XD
    -Ash's mother would probably be even more protective of him as a girl than as a boy (since she'd be her only daughter), but I don't think that she'd go so far as to arrange a marriage for her. She'd probably heavily suggest a groom, but make it unofficial. Again, this is just me ^^;
    -I see Ash's job at the cafe to be more of a...side job. She'd probably still be interested in battling in some way, and is probably only doing this to take a break, think about his next goal, earn some money, etc.

Anyways, I hope that you write this fanfic! I can't wait to see it when it's done ^^
    That really helps alot and I was just putting ideas out there but this is great feedback Commander. Never thought of the similarities to Ouran though thanks for pointing that out, but I think thats funny in itself though hahaha. I'll keep that in mind though.

And conflicts are fun, so much tension for both characters, seeing Dento as a paranoid/jealous would be a nice trait, probably one he's never shown before.

>

You have a point, and really it was hard for me to even SEE Delia as mean...I think I can have that change and just have her make a suggestion of Ash/Satoko taking a break and trying a new region, something along those lines, despite how funny it'd be with someone look Shooti for a finance.

The protective mom could be great for humor, rather then the fiancee but I'll think of something.

And you're right I was seeing the maid as a side job and had one or two ideas for other jobs she could do.

Thanks so much! oh and if its not too much trouble commander but would you mind being my beta for this story? your feedback helped tons.

Blog Entries

No problem! And I'd be happy to beta read the fic ^^

I just think that even though Ash/Satoko would take his "maid" responsibilities very seriously, I don't think he'd hesitate to take battle breaks during his lunch time or something XD

It'd be hilarious to see how Ash's mom even reacts to Dento, in my opinion XD She might go head over heels herself ;P (unless of course...he saw the way Dento was "interviewing" her little Ashy-poo)

Petal Dance!

No problem! And I'd be happy to beta read the fic ^^

I just think that even though Ash/Satoko would take his "maid" responsibilities very seriously, I don't think he'd hesitate to take battle breaks during his lunch time or something XD

It'd be hilarious to see how Ash's mom even reacts to Dento, in my opinion XD She might go head over heels herself ;P (unless of course...he saw the way Dento was "interviewing" her little Ashy-poo)
    XDD nope Ash loves having battles...hmm too bad there isn't anything like that in the city where Dento is...I could have Ash side teach pokemon in the school...but I wish the town had places like in Nimbasa has the arenas. Any idea?

And yes, Delia would probably love how polite and well-mannered Dento is compared to her 'daughter' XDDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lilligant View Post
    XDD nope Ash loves having battles...hmm too bad there isn't anything like that in the city where Dento is...I could have Ash side teach pokemon in the school...but I wish the town had places like in Nimbasa has the arenas. Any idea?

And yes, Delia would probably love how polite and well-mannered Dento is compared to her 'daughter' XDDD
    You mean a battle club? There's always artistic liberties! Haha, well, I think Ash is more of the type to train out back anyways XD I thought your story took place in Pallet though? o_o It says in a novelization that Ash's mother runs Pallet Town's only restaurant. Perhaps you could have it so that Dento follows Ash to Pallet and helps out his mom there by turning her restaurant into a maid cafe. He could attract tourists that way ;P

Hehe, aw! Ash as a girl would still be pretty tom-boyish, I'm sure :P Dento would love seeing "Satoko" in a fancy dress ^^

Petal Dance!

You mean a battle club? There's always artistic liberties! Haha, well, I think Ash is more of the type to train out back anyways XD I thought your story took place in Pallet though? o_o It says in a novelization that Ash's mother runs Pallet Town's only restaurant. Perhaps you could have it so that Dento follows Ash to Pallet and helps out his mom there by turning her restaurant into a maid cafe. He could attract tourists that way ;P

Hehe, aw! Ash as a girl would still be pretty tom-boyish, I'm sure :P Dento would love seeing "Satoko" in a fancy dress ^^
    Huh...I did read that but from what we've seen in the anime Ash's mom is usually home...well i was thinking of moving him to unova, change of scenery maybe...you're right about the battle club...gah xD;; Im sure I'll figure something out, I'll write a few scenarios and send them to you and you can give me an opinion.

Yes I can always see Satoko as a tomboy hahaha.

Some of the reasons I was considering having ash go to Unova was I was thinking about interacting ash with the game characters and I thought it would be funny to have Shigeru travel all the way to see Satoko because he wasn't told until AFTER Satoko had left what she was going to do and was worried about her, causing a bit of a scene at Dento's restaurant hahah.

Satoshi/Ash Fanboy
    Blog Entries

This shipping has a picture. A picture which Ash and Cilan drinking a cup of Cafe Mocha...
    Or Cilan serving Ash a cup of Cafe Mocha.

Ironically, Cafe Mocha is based on American invention and a variant of cafe latte. Does this ship did not notice that Cafe Mocha is a real coffee drink...
    Details of Cafe Mocha is from the link of Wikipedia about Cafe Mocha...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cafe_mocha

This shipping has a food basis, which Cilan and Ash did take roles of a cosplay restaurant.

Seems I am noticed it well.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by bandage_scizors View Post
    Ironically, Cafe Mocha is based on American invention and a variant of cafe latte. Does this ship did not notice that Cafe Mocha is a real coffee drink...
    The name was based on the drink as a pun on two aspects: the setting at which Cilan worked and how much darker Ash's skin was compared to Cilan's pasty white (it was pretty darn close to mocha in comparison).
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

This one came up on my tumblr dashboard.

I DIED

[image removed; needs proper crediting]

how cute is this?!

cafemochashipping.tumblr.com
    Last edited by Luna Tiger; 5th April 2011 at 08:45 PM.

Petal Dance!

that's adorable!!!!

Satoshi/Ash Fanboy
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    The name was based on the drink as a pun on two aspects: the setting at which Cilan worked and how much darker Ash's skin was compared to Cilan's pasty white (it was pretty darn close to mocha in comparison).
    Take note that White Cafe Mocha drink is the nearest pun, due to the series name is not omitted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Primavera View Post
    Yea that does make sense. and I'd think who would be on top in the mating process after reading this post

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

OMG. Why have I not posted here yet?

CafeMochashipping makes me happy. <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Danaa! :D

CafeMocha makes me happy too
    ...so much so that it might be sharing OTP status with advanceshipping....
    aka be dangerously close to

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast