Thread: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Default Re: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

My my has it been awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Here's that scene I was talking about

...dear Arceus do I need to catch up on these episode. So. friggin'. ADORABLE! :3

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    That scene melted my heart <3 I really do think that the writers are laying it a bit thick (Not that I mind in the slightest :P). Although I feel sorry for Ash, I can't help but want another scene like this...I mean...Ash piggy-backed Brock before :P

Oh, and in the dub, they aired BW 6...Fanboy!Dento appears!

"Our battle today was a fruitful one! What struck me was the amazing pairing possibilities between trainer and pokemon."

"PLEASE ASH, I'm DYING to know!!"

Love how the dub didn't even try to tone it down XD
    XDD Maybe I'll start watching the dub just for all of Cilan's lines.

Glad you liked that scene, it was one of my favorites from the newest episode. Yah English dubbed made it too funny, Dento said those lines in high pitched voiceXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Pokemon and Ash lover ♥ CuttieGirll57's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Here's that scene I was talking about

AWWWW that's so darn CUTE!!! Although it's not my main Ash ship (but it IS one of my favorites) I think they would make a totally adorable couple! I hope we're gonna see more cute scenes in the future...
    I'm OBSESSED with Pokemon! And I think I have a crush on Ash Nah, I'll let May have him

I support Advanceshipping, Twinleafshipping, Egoshipping, Rocketshipping, Pearlshipping,CafeMochashipping, and Advanceshipping. Oh wait, I said that already

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Hi CafeMochashippers! It's been a while since I've been involved with the forum, or Pokemon in general, but I've finally caught up with BW, and CafeMochashipping has jumped the ranks to tie with my other favorite Satoshi pairing (Advanceshipping).

I'm currently writing a CM one-shot, which is my first yaoi oneshot ever, so I'm wondering if any of you would like to beta read before I post it officially on ffn.net and the writer's workshop. THanks :D

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Welcome, Aestivate! Glad you're a fellow cafemochashipper~ What made you interested in the ship?

You can send me the fic to beta read, I don't mind.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Um..... I love Dent more than a normal, sane person.
    And I like him even more when I fantasize him about fantasizing about being
    in love with Satoshi. x_o

...Aaaaannnd then I saw the fanart.

And then Dent did a tasting time.
    And then I imagined Dent 'tasting' Satoshi.
    And then I imagined Satoshi being really, really, uke to Dent's seme.

...And I liked it 8D
    ...quite a bit.

And then Dent said "I'll go wherever you go, Satoshi."
    I was sold on the hello.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    And then Dent did a tasting time.
    And then I imagined Dent 'tasting' Satoshi.
    And then I imagined Satoshi being really, really, uke to Dent's seme.

...And I liked it 8D
    ...quite a bit.
    XD

Oh gosh, that's basically my initial thoughts as well! But...you know, after thinking about it a bit, I've never totally made Ash completely uke in any of my ships. Remember, Cilan still has his game personality that they may or may not touch upon in the anime (the one that's kinda awkward and stuttering and cute...). And Ash isn't exactly what you call "submissive" either.

But...I understand what you mean. And the Super-Seme-Cilan scenario just seems so much more likely after BW 19 when he decimated Cabernet (poor girl).

I was hooked the second I saw the preview with Cilan getting really close to Ash's face to eagerly interview him ;D

Blog Entries

I was pretty much sold on Dent before even finding out what he looked like. I'd found out that Mamoru Miyano was cast, and I was an excited little fuck because he is one of my favorite seiyuu ever. And when I first heard Dent in a preview, my entire heart exploded. I literally gush about his character (and about Mijumaru, the precocious water starter done correctly) to anyone that will listen, when I should be studying for university, haha. Dent is seriously making this series for me that I am almost lusting after new episodes that feature him.

And the part of Dent that is awkward I'm trying to incorporate into this one-shot. But he's so confident in the anime that I'm struggling with this fic I'm writing.

The general idea is about the number 3 and its significance in Dent's life, down to those three words. But I'm having trouble working out the actual action. I have the psychological part down pretty well, but the actual plotline is lacking. Right now I just have a drabble that is begging to be expanded upon, heh.

Blog Entries

SAME HERE! Heck, I remember when he was still called "Reimu!" I honestly didn't believe the Mamorou rumors at first, since it seemed too good to be true, but after hearing "It's tasting time!" from Cilan's mouth, I freaked out like those fangirls from Ouran, for real. And I too am on the prowl for anything Cilan-focused :P

Well, I kinda see his more awkward side to be revealed around Ash when he does something that really impresses him or turns him on. Kinda like a very mutated version of a tsundere (I'm sure there's a better term for it somewhere, but hopefully, you understand my implications ^^;) For instance, although he may be really confident in impressing his fangirls and in battle, when it comes to Ash, his affections for him kinda come as a surprise? Like...for someone who's been so sure of his abilities all his life, for once he meets a challenge who has shown his superiority to him in a few ways, and he's unsure of how to approach him?

LOL, sorry if this seems a bit OOC and nit-picky, but that's how I view his "awkward" side. It's probably not a good idea to make him like this too much though, since his "arrogance" and confidence is the core of his character. But I think it'd be nice to hint at it a little.

The only thing that comes to mind is this amv, when Dento is madly blushing at 0:26...Yeah, I'm pretty ridiculous XD

Are his three words "It's tasting time?" :DDD *shot*

Blog Entries

Now that you mention it, it seems likely :O
    I never actually thought of it that way before. My impression is that Dent is always someone that has always done things via the scientific method - not exactly textbook, but certainly with a strong rationale and a healthy dose of skepticism. That's certainly evident in that he's a very logical character. Although those are certainly honorable traits when coupled with his warm and sophisticated personality, I was thinking that he's too skeptical and "intelligent" about the concept of love. I feel like with any relationship he lands himself in he'd be very much the gentleman, but everything would be so textbook and centered in the real world with tangible actions and emotions. And yet when it comes to Satoshi, his cool realism turns into devoted idealism. Why he puts Satoshi on such a high pedastal confuses Dent - where your theory comes in how Dent doesn't know how to approach it. When really, it's love 8D

*fangirl sigh*
    and those three words are "i love you" :D

dent, je vous adore!~~

Blog Entries

Aw! That sounds like a perfectly reasonable deduction! He does seem like the type to try to do everything logically, but I think that he'd put his own twists on things too (I just find it a bit ironic that someone who spins and sparkles as much as he does wouldn't be somewhat of a free spirit); Do you think he's ever been in any past relationships that made him realize his flaws in romancing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    And yet when it comes to Satoshi, his cool realism turns into devoted idealism. Why he puts Satoshi on such a high pedastal confuses Dent - where your theory comes in how Dent doesn't know how to approach it. When really, it's love 8D
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I think you've captured the main essence of the ship with that. *wipes away single tear*

*fangirl sigh*
    and those three words are "i love you" :D

dent, je vous adore!~~
    Being a cynic, I cringe a little when I see those three words, even when applied to my favorite pairings XD

...ME GUSTA.

Blog Entries

Or maybe the free spirit is a facade and Dent is really this jaded individual that had his heart broken or saw bad stuff happen to his brothers in relation to women?

IDK
    but oh man is it fun speculating.

ME ROOSTA.

Satoshi/Ash Fanboy
    Blog Entries

CafeMochashipping is my favorite Pokémon shipping... Well, because I like Ash becoming a seme and Cilan is a uke..

Wish that CafeMochashipping became popular after Black & White anime ends...

Blog Entries

Yeah me too, plus some of what Cilan says or does in the anime dub I find cute or funny :P I liked the part where he feeds Ash some food to make him feel better in the episode with the Darmanitan

I can see this ship becoming the most popular Yaoi ship in Best Wishes at least. Yah that scene of Dento feeding Ash was a cute one, I swear the writers are secret shippers of CafeMochaXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast