CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread - Page 21
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Default Re: Ash/Dento shipping thread

Wow wonder why we don't have the English dubbed names of the gym leaders yet, when Dento is apart of the group. Oh wells, maybe there trying to surprise the people who watch the English dubbed version. I don't think we are allowed to post videos, I think if I remember right I tried posting one once and I got an infraction for it, sucks. Can you maybe send me the link? I'd love to watch it. I made an Imaginamtionshipping video, I think my next one will be AshxDento. Is Wishfulshipping really that popular? Isn't Negaishipping more so? I'd have to see.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Just popping in to say that posting AMVs is allowed.

On the subject of AMVs, my favorite one got removed. :/
    But here's my second favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klON25mvYj0&feature=player_embedded

Negaishipping seems to dominate the shipping communities, Wishfulshipping is dominating AMVs, and CaféMocha is all over Pixiv.
    :: pc profile :: blog ::

"I have no use for people who have learned
    the limits of the possible."
    - Leonard da Quirm

Oh yah I saw the video, check it I posted in the comments, same usernameXD
    Ok, looks like I need to make some videos, I'll post when I've made some.
    Here's a question

How do you think Dento would tell Ash he loves him?

Ho-oh, ho! Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Smartsies View Post
    But here's my second favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klON25mvYj0&feature=player_embedded
    D: That sucks. But at least the one you posted is awesome and full of Cafémocha goodness too. Another masterpiece by CPigg.

Negaishipping seems to dominate the shipping communities, Wishfulshipping is dominating AMVs, and CaféMocha is all over Pixiv.
    Really? Interesting. I haven't noticed, but that could be because I don't search for fanwork regularly for these three ships. *is lazy and has other people do the work*

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    How do you think Dento would tell Ash he loves him?
    Towards the end of Best Wishes, after the league and right before Ash and Dento go their separate ways, Dento realizes that he'll be booted off the show and be regulated to Gary's amount of appearances that it's now or never, and confesses to Ash as he's about to board the boat back to Kanto. All while during a beautiful sunset, beautiful enough to rival the one in that amazing Comashipping scene (Comashippers, you know the one. ;D)

I wish Pokemon would allow a kiss good-bye, than Dento would kiss him on the cheek for a good-bye. Sunset would be a copy off Comashipping, I'd like it to be some thing new, that will leave a mark in history for Cafemokashipping.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Oh no! Which one was your favorite? I always rip my favorite amvs so they stay with me forever XD

Awww...thanks! I was going to post it here, but I forgot. In fact, where have I been in this thread? Cafemocha is basically my second OTP! XD

Quoted for truth, yo. I'm actually really excited that for once, all three shippnigs in the group are represented, unlike in previous gens when it was just Ash x Main girl...the shipping community never felt so connected XD

I wish Pokemon would allow a kiss good-bye, than Dento would kiss him on the cheek for a good-bye. Sunset would be a copy off Comashipping, I'd like it to be some thing new, that will leave a mark in history for Cafemokashipping.
    Awwwwww. Yes, Kakuna Matata, just like the coma scene XD And to answer the question, how would Dento admit his love to Ash, he'll probably try subtly at first...like baking a cake or something with "I love you" on it...and watch Ash gobble it up without even reading it. Ash and subtlety are like oil and water XD

He seems to be the type to HINT at it a lot...I mean, he already winked at the boy a few times and told him how amazing he is! It's only a matter of time...

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Oh no! Which one was your favorite? I always rip my favorite amvs so they stay with me forever XD
    It was the "Ash is Special To Dento" one... it used the song "According To Him".

Quoted for truth, yo. I'm actually really excited that for once, all three shippnigs in the group are represented, unlike in previous gens when it was just Ash x Main girl...the shipping community never felt so connected XD
    It's all 'cause Brock left.
    Haha, you know AK47 is saying we're a legitimate "threat" to NegaiShipping?

He seems to be the type to HINT at it a lot...I mean, he already winked at the boy a few times and told him how amazing he is! It's only a matter of time...
    So true.

- Leonard da Quirm

Blog Entries

It was the "Ash is Special To Dento" one... it used the song "According To Him".
    Oh! I loved that one too! I'm very sad it got deleted...especially since I never saved it Dx

It's all 'cause Brock left.
    Haha, you know AK47 is saying we're a legitimate "threat" to NegaiShipping?
    Poor Brock. Loved him as a character, but the guy just wasn't as shippable as he needed to be XD

And...CafeMocha is on threat status to the other ships? This calls for a party! :D But it is...I mean, Iris has to fight for Ash's attention; All dento needs to do is bake him some muffins and Ash belongs to him XD

Oh! I loved that one too! I'm very sad it got deleted...especially since I never saved it Dx
    Ikr. It made me start writing fanfiction again.

Poor Brock. Loved him as a character, but the guy just wasn't as shippable as he needed to be XD
    True. He kind of deteriorated...

And...CafeMocha is on threat status to the other ships? This calls for a party! :D But it is...I mean, Iris has to fight for Ash's attention; All dento needs to do is bake him some muffins and Ash belongs to him XD
    Yes! And AK47 says my Cafe Mocha thread at PC will not last, but I intend to prove him wrong...

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

- Leonard da Quirm

Awwwwww. Yes, Kakuna Matata, just like the coma scene XD And to answer the question, how would Dento admit his love to Ash, he'll probably try subtly at first...like baking a cake or something with "I love you" on it...and watch Ash gobble it up without even reading it. Ash and subtlety are like oil and water XD

LOL Poor Dento would write I love you in the sand on the beac and Ash would just walk right over not even realize =/
    Again true, I could never ship Brock with any one, than again I'm not a BestWishshipper so.

Blog Entries

Yes! And AK47 says my Cafe Mocha thread at PC will not last, but I intend to prove him wrong...

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
    And Ash will need someone who can cook, for sure. No food=no love.

LOL Poor Dento would write I love you in the sand on the beac and Ash would just walk right over not even realize =/
    That's actually a really cute idea! Let's hope that they have another beach/hotsprings episode for more shirtless dento for a chance at hopefully more awkward/cute swimming scenes. The beach is like a shipping magnet.

Hey, you know how they often have Ash's male companion be sick or whatever, and the group has to take care of everything themselves for the day? I wouldn't mind if that happened to Dento. I think it'd be cute to see him worry about his health like that *delusional*

That's depressing to think about, but so true.

Let's hope that they have another beach/hotsprings episode for more shirtless dento for a chance at hopefully more awkward/cute swimming scenes. The beach is like a shipping magnet.
    Dent and Ash at the beach? Yes please.

Hey, you know how they often have Ash's male companion be sick or whatever, and the group has to take care of everything themselves for the day? I wouldn't mind if that happened to Dento. I think it'd be cute to see him worry about his health like that *delusional*
    Ash would have to be the one fussing over Dent because Iris would be out actually getting work done ahhh fanfiction bye

- Leonard da Quirm

Having a scene of Ash and Dento at the beach would be an awesome scene :P
    You have an AshxDento shipping thread at the Pokemon forums? I don't see it, I'll have to find it and post.

And yah, its sad how dense Ash is about love but he's been that way since series 1 LOL. Well ok there was one episode where he thought a girl was hott but some thing but I guess that girl turned him off from girls every where, cuz nothing like that has happened again LOL.

Well if he's turned off from girls that means there's a chance he'll go for the guys~

And yeah the clu is somewhere in Pokemon Groups, idk.

- Leonard da Quirm

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast