AshxLangley shipping thread

Thread: AshxLangley shipping thread

Default AshxLangley shipping thread

I like this ship too :P Any one for it?
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Default Re: AshxLangley shipping thread

Aw great. Seems I'm not the only one who likes this pairing.

To expand a little more, I would see this more endearing if Ash has a dragon-type for this region too, or if Ash grabs Gible back in his team. Reveal the 2 of them busting each other out more than the upcoming battle, which has a higher chance of revealing my worst fears of it being a mediocre battle.
    Last edited by pharaohyami5000; 7th July 2011 at 10:04 AM.
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

I'm glad to see another shipper of this one too, if that happened that'd be awesome. FYI The interactions between Ash and Langley were fun, hope they have more later on since

The thing I worry about for the upcoming Satoshi and Langley battle is Iris distracting any one of them (mostly Langley if I'm looking at the spoiled comic right), making the battle possibly less intense and more comedic/annoying.

Still, I want Ash have his revenge for her stealing his breakfast the 1st episode she debut. Why do I have the sudden crave for Langley taking Sato's food as part of the charm?
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

Yah, Ash deserves revenge for her stealing his foodXD I do think she was impressed with what he did in his battle though.

Haven't seen the episode yet. No comment until then.

I read on the news network that Langley's VA shares with Oshawott (Satoshi's as we've yet to see another Oshawott) and also played Hibiki Misora from the Shooting Star (Ryuusei no) Rockman series. Darn! The things I wish for Misato Fukuen to sing 1 of her masterpieces for Best Wishes.

Well that's cool, sharing the same voice as Oshawaott. Hey, here's a question: Do you think she and Ash will get more interaction as the series goes on? Hope so.

If they play her right, we'll at least foresee her appearing where the 8th Gym sits on. Unsure if she'll be anywhere midway, but I'd love to see Ash and Langley battle more. But for that to happen, Ash needs this region's Dragon-type, or pull out Gible if it's possible.

Grr. 2 weeks to wait for them to bust each other out.

2 Weeks? Gah freakin kidding me!! Oh wells. I can see Ash getting a Dragon type some time this region, maybe before the next gym making her more intrested in Ash. Having them interact at each gym match would be awesome.

I'm more into them battling, but sure. Although I cannot think of any that they would converse about.

I noticed they both wear hats. Is it possible to swap them?

Quote Originally Posted by pharaohyami5000 View Post
    I'm more into them battling, but sure. Although I cannot think of any that they would converse about.

I noticed they both wear hats. Is it possible to swap them?
    Awe them switching hats would be cute, I think I'll do some fan art like that ^
    Maybe have Langley try and steal his hatXD

I think she's more interested in stealing his food. Pretty much have a distracted Ash talking to someone and then Langley yanks his sandwich when he's not looking.