Ash/Cynthia shipping thread - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Default Re: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    Hmm, well, they did use Celebi as a device to allow the time travel and that to occur in the first place, and I doubt they'd use that again.
    It' true, Dialga also has relations to time, but it does more so uphold it than travel through it? Also, that, he was already in a film, and I don't think we'll probably see much more of Cynthia again, really.

It's an interesting idea, though, despite having its connections to what happened previously, but I'd say it's very unlikely. The idea of a champion having affections for Ash in their young age, is interesting. If it happened, would you like her to remember him as an adult or not?
    well consider this dialga sends ash back in time during the arceus movie so a romance of ash and cynthia in that format is definatly plausible.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

''Oh Cynthia, I'd let your life touch my life anytime''
    ~Ash

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post

well consider this dialga sends ash back in time during the arceus movie so a romance of ash and cynthia in that format is definatly plausible.
    Ah, I was wondering, as in one cutscene when Dialga uses Roar of Time in the games, you see the town graphics altering to show time is changing. I had forgotten that he does do that in the films, so there is a slight hope. Pity though, since I don't see Dialga making another appearance, but if we have "Mewtwo's Rivival" as a part of the title in M16, it isn't impossible. It is an interesting idea, we have had a Frontier brain have a crush on Ash (Anabel), so seeing a Champion in the Animeverse with a crush on Ash is fascinating.

Well, @misterkennedy1; it was Kishore's idea, not mine, so you should praise him. ^^"
    Also, @Serperior;, where is that quote from, exactly?
    Last edited by Likeitornot.; 20th February 2013 at 09:59 AM.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    Also, @Serperior;, where is that quote from, exactly?
    From my sick brain, sorry~

Registered User thedarkfiddler12's Avatar

Haven't been here in months anyone got a new topic?

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkfiddler12 View Post
    I have sa question...

Think Cynthia will appear next series, figure what the hey. I was shocked she came back this series, thought that was that with the D/P series, maybe shey'll make another come back? It'd be funny if she'd randomly pop up in every new seriesXD She'd be like Ash's stalker HA.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkfiddler12 View Post
    I have sa question...

Think Cynthia will appear next series, figure what the hey. I was shocked she came back this series, thought that was that with the D/P series, maybe shey'll make another come back? It'd be funny if she'd randomly pop up in every new seriesXD She'd be like Ash's stalker HA.
    Naw , If Cynthia arrive the next series only to see some Rookie beating the shit out of Ash then I prefer her not to appear in next series.
    I think , There should be a movie where Ash transported the past where he meet a young Cynthia who's complete opposite of what she's now .
    Ash bond with her just like he bonded with Sam (Prof Oak).
    Young Cynthia learn her various mistake from Ash and fall in love with Ash .
    Later when Ash was going back to his time , She give him a Kiss .

Quote Originally Posted by Sweenix View Post
    Ohkay cmon, ash is 10 and she's obviously around in her mid 20's this will only end up with cynthia doing time :D
    If you've been following pokemon, then you must know the real reason why Ash doesn't age. I'll assume that you don't, though, just in case. Simply out, by keeping Ash at ten, more and more ten-year-olds will watch pokemon. 10 was the average age that attracted the most viewers. Satoshi Tajiri wants to keep that large viewer amount by keeping that age group. Basically, he turned pokemon into a money-making machine. If Ash aged, then he'd be somewhere around 14 or 15 by Sinnoh. One year in Kanto, half in the OI, one in Johto, one in Hoenn, half in the BF Kanto, One in Sinnoh, and One in Unova with half in the DA (Decolora Archipelago, current Team Plasma arc). Thus, by the time he reaches Sinnoh, he should be 14 at the start, almost 15 at the end. There are adults who have even 7 year differences in age.

It's been a while since I saw the Junior World Cup arc. A mentor student relationship could work, but in fact, it's not how most fanfics write Rayshipping. However, a hint of mentor-student is when Cynthia showed Ash how to get Ice for Ice Packs in the wild by freezing a river in "All for the love of Meloetta".
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 30th June 2013 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overmind View Post
    It's been a while since I saw the Junior World Cup arc. A mentor student relationship could work, but in fact, it's not how most fanfics write Rayshipping. However, a hint of mentor-student is when Cynthia showed Ash how to get Ice for Ice Packs in the wild by freezing a river in "All for the love of Meloetta".
    for me the biggest hint in the junior world cup arc ,can't remember who suggested it first (may have been me) is that Cynthia shows a lot of trust in Ash when she lets Cilan and Iris stay in her home considering she only really has his word on them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345