Ash/Cynthia shipping thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Default Re: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.
    Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!
    well they never met as far as i'm aware.Unfortunatly. Well hopefully they could in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.
    Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!
    Now that we have a Shipping name for Ash's Gible and Cynthia's Garchomp, what about a Shipping name for Ash/Cynthia?
    RayShipper - Ash & Cynthia

Writers should really have them meet, imagine Ash and Cynthia's faces if they found out there Pokemon fallen in love with each other :P
    Ash would be clueless like always, Cynthia would know what it meant though and maybe Iris could play match maker in a fun little way.
    I have a feeling from the newer spoilers we could get a little moment between Ash and Cynthia either after or in between at the end of the tournament.
    I'd really love it if Cynthia kissed him.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Writers should really have them meet, imagine Ash and Cynthia's faces if they found out there Pokemon fallen in love with each other :P
    Ash would be clueless like always, Cynthia would know what it meant though and maybe Iris could play match maker in a fun little way.
    I have a feeling from the newer spoilers we could get a little moment between Ash and Cynthia either after or in between at the end of the tournament.
    yeah i would love for that to happen.I think that ash's gible and cynthia's garchomp are such are so like them,ash is a litttle like gible quite strong for his stage but a little bit stupid wheras cynthia garchomp is much like her much more experienced and much more reserved.

yeah i would love for that to happen.I think that ash's gible and cynthia's garchomp are such are so like them,ash is a litttle like gible quite strong for his stage but a little bit stupid wheras cynthia garchomp is much like her much more experienced and much more reserved.
    They should meet at the tournament, than maybe have an episode where they are in love ^
    Iris should tease them.

They should meet at the tournament, than maybe have an episode where they are in love ^
    Iris should tease them.
    yeah that would be awesome.Shame there isn't much more easily shippable pokemon in their teams.

[QUOTE=Ashfangirl22;4233603][QUOTE=kronos;4226838]
    Iris seems like the teasing type I bet she would have fun teasing them . Yeah maybe they will have a moment at the tournament.

[QUOTE=misterkennedy1;4235110][QUOTE=Ashfangirl22;4233603]
    Iris seems like the teasing type I bet she would have fun teasing them . Yeah maybe they will have a moment at the tournament.
    we can but dream.Wonder how dawn and cilan would react

[QUOTE=misterkennedy1;4235110][QUOTE=Ashfangirl22;4233603]
    I'm thinking, they'd more than likely have a little moment at the end of the tournament if any thing ^

Kronos, I'm sure Dawn and Dento would be in shock and laugh a little if Ash was clueless about it as always.

[QUOTE=Ashfangirl22;4240844][QUOTE=misterkennedy1;4235110]
    I'm thinking, they'd more than likely have a little moment at the end of the tournament if any thing ^

Kronos, I'm sure Dawn and Dento would be in shock and laugh a little if Ash was clueless about it as always.
    I agree they would laugh a little. Anybody got a new topic here?

Been a while since I posted, been busey with One Piece :P
    Um From the Team Rocket preview it looks like Cynthia is still with them, think will get a double team up between Ash and Cynthia? Now that'd be awesome, should make some nice moments, come writers!!

Think Cynthia might have some thing for Ash? Hey, in other anime people older than that its not new ^
    Luffy/Hancock from One Piece for example.
    She would if he got a job at an ice cream shop or something.

I definitely see the Hancock resemblence though, as she is a powerful and serious character a majority of the time but acts like a playful young girl at certain comedic moments.

Been a while since I posted, been busey with One Piece :P
    Um From the Team Rocket preview it looks like Cynthia is still with them, think will get a double team up between Ash and Cynthia? Now that'd be awesome, should make some nice moments, come writers!!
    So do you have a new topic here? Double team up is cool

Random topic how would delia react if ash brought cynthia home as his girlfriend?

Random topic how would delia react if ash brought cynthia home as his girlfriend?
    I think Delia would like and respect Cynthia since she is an Elite Four Member..I think they would get along fine

Quote Originally Posted by misterkennedy1 View Post
    I think Delia would like and respect Cynthia since she is an Elite Four Member..I think they would get along fine
    i think there might be a little tension initially.eventiually they'd get along well but i can see that first meeting being somewhat difficult.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast