Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Quote Originally Posted by misterkennedy1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Ohkay cmon, ash is 10 and she's obviously around in her mid 20's this will only end up with cynthia doing time :D
    Funny because Ash is older than May so Cynthia is older than Ash like who cares! You upset Cynthia is getting air time while May is in Johto doing contests with Drew?
    Um.. i wasn't trying to offend anyone just the age gap is a bit far, i mean he's only 10, plus ash and may are both 10 so i don't know what you're on about.

Ohkay cmon, ash is 10 and she's obviously around in her mid 20's this will only end up with cynthia doing time :D
    Funny you say that advanceshipper lol isn't ash older than may? So Cynthia is a older than Ash what's the big deal? Are you jealous Cynthia is getting air time and not May?
    ummm.. i respect every ship, but there's a difference between two 10 year olds being in love to a 10 year old being in love with someone who is in her mid 20's so could you please stop being so defensive, i never said once this was a bad ship, i just lol'd at the age difference :)
    misterkennedy1 likes this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Funny because Ash is older than May so Cynthia is older than Ash like who cares! You upset Cynthia is getting air time while May is in Johto doing contests with Drew?
    Um.. i wasn't trying to offend anyone just the age gap is a bit far, i mean he's only 10, plus ash and may are both 10 so i don't know what you're on about.

Funny you say that advanceshipper lol isn't ash older than may? So Cynthia is a older than Ash what's the big deal? Are you jealous Cynthia is getting air time and not May?
    ummm.. i respect every ship, but there's a difference between two 10 year olds being in love to a 10 year old being in love with someone who is in her mid 20's so could you please stop being so defensive, i never said once this was a bad ship, i just lol'd at the age difference :)
    Okay that's cool okay the reason I was defensive was because I like this ship not bashing your shipping.We need a topic

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    I didn't realize how popular this pairing was, great to hear ^
    Yeah it is pretty popular in fanfictions,It's about Ash and Cynthia teaming up against Team Galatic and hunter j pretty cool if you ask me
    Last edited by Aestivate; 12th July 2012 at 12:17 PM.
    Sweenix likes this.

In Japan age doesn't matter, in One Piece a girl over the age of 30 falls in love with the main character whos only a teen. I don't see the problem in age, I don't care about the age in Anime world in real world thats another situation. You don't like it due to age thats fine, why ruine the fun for others who don't? I just think they are cute together and love the scenes they've had so far.

I love the paring,if Cynthia does kiss Ash his reaction would be nice.Cynthia is a champion so I'm sure she'll show up on more episodes.I agree they both respect each other vice versa too.
    Ash's reation I'm sure would be priceless if he did get a kiss from herXD Yah, with her being in the tournament too I can see her showing up more, I hope she interacts more with him ^

Now your making me want to write a fanfiction for this pairingXD
    Last edited by Ashfangirl22; 12th July 2012 at 01:45 PM.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Anyone got a new topic?

I've got one, think Ash would be brave enough to ask her out on a date? And would Cynthia say yes?

I've got one, think Ash would be brave enough to ask her out on a date? And would Cynthia say yes?
    It depends if it took place in christmas and Ash asked her on a date and they were both under a mistletoe then Cynthia would say yes and they would kiss. I came up with that :)
    Ashfangirl22 likes this.

Registered User thedarkfiddler12's Avatar

Good to see people who like this couple i personally like their interaction. This paring is cool
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 17th July 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Ashfangirl22 likes this.

i think this pairing could potentially fully work when ash gets to be least 16(surely he must be at least 13 by now lol).though they have some good interaction especially considering ash should be so far beneath her in terms of being a trainer.She even invited him to come to her villa and trusted his judgment enough to invite two of his friends who she'd just met for the first time.
    Ashfangirl22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkfiddler12 View Post
    Good to see people who like this couple i personally like their interaction. This paring is cool
    Glad to see another fan of this pairing, yah interactions they have are cute I think.

Thats true Kronos, has a lot of things going for them, I'm really hopping more interactions in the tournament. Kiss him please Cynthia ^

misterkennedy1 I like your ideas.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I think that if Ash took her out for ice cream, she'd definitely say yes XDD

Anyways, I'm more for whitetruthshipping (Paul x Cynthia), but I'm more than willing to include Ash in the mix. It's obvious that she's interested in both the boys to some extent :P

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post

Anyways, I'm more for whitetruthshipping (Paul x Cynthia), but I'm more than willing to include Ash in the mix. It's obvious that she's interested in both the boys to some extent :P
    well yeah she'd probably take ash up on the date, but sadly ash would would probably die of starvation whilst waitng for cynthia to choose a flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post

HA If Ash was included into the mix, I'd like it to be Paul/Ash/Cynthia, both like him and hes confused who to choose.
    I was confused, I always thought she supported Comashipping but now with the newest interactions I think she likes Ash a lot.

HA Kronos your probaly right, poor Ash waiting for her to decide.

there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.
    Ashfangirl22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    there is something else that is interesting about their relationship. Ash has a male Gible, Cynthia has a female Garchomp.It seems a fitting metaphor for RayShipping.
    Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    Wow your right, I don't know why I never noticed this. If only Cynthia's liked Ash's, it'd give signs that she liked him that way, I'd like to see this anime!
    Now that we have a Shipping name for Ash's Gible and Cynthia's Garchomp, what about a Shipping name for Ash/Cynthia?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast