Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Default Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

I don't care about the age difference, latley I've been loving there interactions. Any one else been liking this?

That was just the first episode of Best Wishes 2, I think they are cute together ^
    Last edited by Ashfangirl22; 5th July 2012 at 02:54 AM.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Default Re: Ash/Cynthia shipping thread

Heh I love this shipping. I been liking it. ash/cynthia is popular on fanfiction.net.

I didn't realize how popular this pairing was, great to hear ^

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

I guess Its not that bad! :)
    I did watch the Japanese version (without English subs) and Its a cute pair I would say! xD

Think Cynthia might have some thing for Ash? Hey, in other anime people older than that its not new ^
    Luffy/Hancock from One Piece for example.

Ash respects Cynthia too a lot, I hope she gives him a kiss on the cheek at the end of the tournament.
    Luffy/Hancock I like it myself and kind of hope but thats another subject.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Think Cynthia might have some thing for Ash? Hey, in other anime people older than that its not new ^
    Luffy/Hancock from One Piece for example.
    I don't really watch One Piece, so I can't say anything about that.
    After watching that Episode, It seems like she does have a thing for Ash.

Ash respects Cynthia too a lot, I hope she gives him a kiss on the cheek at the end of the tournament.
    That would be interesting to see haha. Considering Ash doesn't have feelings for other girls. Who knows, he might feel embarrassed? xD

Well, hes been kissed that way by others in the movies. I wonder if they'd do this for at least one time in the TV series? I agree, she has shown signs of liking Ash that way.

Blog Entries

Well, hes been kissed that way by others in the movies. I wonder if they'd do this for at least one time in the TV series? I agree, she has shown signs of liking Ash that way.
    I believe Movie 5 is where Ash got kissed by a girl (Latias).
    If Cynthia does kiss Ash, I wonder how the Shippers would feel? I myself is a supporter of AdvanceShipping. But this pairing of Ash/Cynthia seems okay to me since I like Cynthia cause she's hot. I bet Ash's reaction would be priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    If Cynthia does kiss Ash, I wonder how the Shippers would feel? I myself is a supporter of AdvanceShipping. But this pairing of Ash/Cynthia seems okay to me since I like Cynthia cause she's hot. I bet Ash's reaction would be priceless.
    Pearlshipping is my favorite Ash girl pairing but I love tons of other Ash pairings, I ship him with girls, Pokemon and boys ^
    He also got kissed by Melody in movie 2, I can see this being possible in the series for the first time. I mean like you said Cynthia/Ash seems to be popular.
    HA Well I do think Cynthia pretty as well, I also think it could work out well Ash respects her a lot and seems like vice versa. Plenty of reasons to love this pairing.

Blog Entries

Pearlshipping is my favorite Ash girl pairing but I love tons of other Ash pairings, I ship him with girls, Pokemon and boys ^
    He also got kissed by Melody in movie 2, I can see this being possible in the series for the first time. I mean like you said Cynthia/Ash seems to be popular.
    HA Well I do think Cynthia pretty as well, I also think it could work out well Ash respects her a lot and seems like vice versa. Plenty of reasons to love this pairing.
    I forgot about Movie 2, haha. Its been a long time since I watched It. I'll probably re-watch couple of the older movies to bring back memories.
    Maybe If a English Dub for Best Wishes Season 2 is out, the community might pick up on a Shipping name for Ash and Cynthia (unless there is one right now).
    Considering how Cynthia is the Champion for the Elite Four, that's the reason why Ash looks up to her.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Maybe If a English Dub for Best Wishes Season 2 is out, the community might pick up on a Shipping name for Ash and Cynthia (unless there is one right now).
    Considering how Cynthia is the Champion for the Elite Four, that's the reason why Ash looks up to her.
    There is a name for this, it's called RayShipping~

Also, if you want to discuss other Ash ships, you can use this thread (or the which girl do you ship Ash with or which guy do you want for Ash thread) or the respective threads for PearlShipping, AdvanceShipping, etc. But please stick to RayShipping here. Thanks :)

I love the paring,if Cynthia does kiss Ash his reaction would be nice.Cynthia is a champion so I'm sure she'll show up on more episodes.I agree they both respect each other vice versa too.
    Last edited by misterkennedy1; 12th July 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Ohkay cmon, ash is 10 and she's obviously around in her mid 20's this will only end up with cynthia doing time :D
    Galactic likes this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Ohkay cmon, ash is 10 and she's obviously around in her mid 20's this will only end up with cynthia doing time :D
    Funny because Ash is older than May so Cynthia is older than Ash like who cares! You upset Cynthia is getting air time while May is in Johto doing contests with Drew?

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Haruka❤ View Post
    Funny you say that isn't ash older than may? So CYnthia is a older than Ash what's the big deal? Are you jealous Cynthia is getting air time and not May?
    Last edited by Aestivate; 12th July 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast