AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

Ok, I have to admit, I completely stopped liking the anime all the way back during the DPP arc when I used to be a PearlShipper (That ship has a special place in my heart for being my fist real otp). This was mostly due to the major changes from the newer arcs to say, the complete Hoenn or Kanto arcs.

But, this ship is really making me interested in the anime again whether I like it or not. I find it really interesting and awesome to finally see something like this (Aside from the few hints thrown here and there) This doesn't necessarily mean I'm getting back into the anime completely, it's just that I'm definitely getting into the ship. Is that even a thing??

I enjoy stopping by this thread to see what new things happen ^u^ So, yeah! Go AshxSerena, or whatever the name will be!
    NeoMiniTails likes this.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I just altered the thread title slightly to include its shipping name.

Even though it's last week's news, I must admit, that flashback was really something! Even the background music offered some sort of romantic atmosphere, in my view, anyways.
    HumanDawn likes this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Ash and Serena's interactions and that flashback scene in Episode 7 were absolutely adorable. ^_^

Oh, and here's some artwork from KurumiErika on DeviantArt to go with the mood.
    Last edited by PokéAnon; 5th December 2013 at 06:01 PM.

Visit KingJazza's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PokéAnon View Post
    Ash and Serena's interactions and that flashback scene in Episode 7 were absolutely adorable. ^_^

Oh, and here's some artwork from KurumiErika on DeviantArt to go with the mood.
    Ahhhh so cute!!!
    I really want these two to get together!! Their flashback and paths way Serena hangs around Ash is so cute! I'm just having my fingers crossed it does happen! I'm a big AmourShipper now :P

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Aww! The whole flashback thing was actually adorable. If that's only the 7th episode then I wonder what's to come V///V

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Visit KingJazza's Youtube Channel

I really hope they let her stay at the end of the generation like they did with Misty, I will want this to work and I want to see more of Serena! :D

Blog Entries

My questions is: when will they satisfy us with more hints? lol.
    Also, what kind of hints/episodes based on them would you like to see?
    Can you hear me?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingJazza View Post
    I really hope they let her stay at the end of the generation like they did with Misty, I will want this to work and I want to see more of Serena! :D
    LOL, the only reason Misty stayed for Johto is back then there were no girls to replace her with, and Misty was only around for a very short time (Kanto/Orange combined only come out to around 115-120 episodes). Had Marina/Kris existed at the start of Gold/Silver instead of Crystal, we might have seen Misty leave at the end of Orange Islands.

I don't expect Serena to last past XY, they could have kept both May and Dawn longer than one generation and they didn't for either of them, so I see Serena following suit.

The only alternative is if this is Ash's last saga Serena won't have to leave per se as the show would end and Ash's story would conclude on-screen. If/when she does leave perhaps they can do it in a way where the plotline won't be totally abandoned like how Pokeshipping was after Johto.
    NeoMiniTails likes this.

Not Actually A Winner Winnermillion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dunno about you, and this may have already been said, but...
    That was fast.

Gallifrey Falls No More Toa of Gallifrey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    LOL, the only reason Misty stayed for Johto is back then there were no girls to replace her with, and Misty was only around for a very short time (Kanto/Orange combined only come out to around 115-120 episodes). Had Marina/Kris existed at the start of Gold/Silver instead of Crystal, we might have seen Misty leave at the end of Orange Islands.

I don't expect Serena to last past XY, they could have kept both May and Dawn longer than one generation and they didn't for either of them, so I see Serena following suit.

The only alternative is if this is Ash's last saga Serena won't have to leave per se as the show would end and Ash's story would conclude on-screen. If/when she does leave perhaps they can do it in a way where the plotline won't be totally abandoned like how Pokeshipping was after Johto.
    They kept Dawn for Unova, albeit not its full run.

Friend Safari: Ice: Delibird, Sneasel, Cloyster | Vivillon pattern: Archipelago
    PM me if you're interested adding me for the Friend Safari or want an Archipelago Vivillon that comes from a Friend Safari. :)

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

I'm quite interested how far this Shipping will go. After all, Ash tends to get friend-zoned quite a lot, but seeing Serena blush in front of Ash tells me that she might find a way to get him to blush (At least ONCE). Anyways, Pokemon XY seems to be a promising Season compared to Best Wishes. Not only I am excited to see this Shipping happen, but also find out about the History between Ash and Serena.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post

They kept Dawn for Unova, albeit not its full run.
    More like, they allowed her to guest star.. much like May and Misty did before her. It would be nice to show him talking to her on the video phone when the new generation starts though I haven't seen him do that with any girl since AG with Misty. =_= for one clip... **so depressing**
    It would be nice if she stayed for awhile in the next generation... maybe that's why they made her the Brock/Cilan character so that she could continue travelling with Satoshi.
    Can you hear me?

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Hey, let's get back on topic, please. The thread is about Ash and Serena's relationship, and not all the other girls he's traveled with. There are other threads for them, and even a thread to discuss which one you like best. Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

We have a whole anime section if you want to discuss the anime.

Blog Entries

Anyone see the scene in XY11 where Ash helps Serena across the stream by holding her hand?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast