AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

Aaaa, this pairing is too cute!! I'm really interested in seeing where this goes and I really wanna see more scenes with Serena and Ash. I haven't shipped anything in the anime beyond "Oh, that's kinda cute I guess" but I think I could really get into this!
    NeoMiniTails likes this.

I think I've found my new favorite pairing, did any one see the scenes they had together? Gah!
    Hurry up Thursday already!
    NeoMiniTails likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Today's episode's scenes were so amazing between those two. Each conversation, even during the battle when it was her voice that got him back into the battle (reminded of my favorite pokeshipping scene), the "to be continued..."

Like ashfangirl22, this may be my new favorite shipping! Is it just me or is the anime getting much more mature and similar to Pokemon Origins in storytelling... :) I really want these two to be canon.
    Can you hear me?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We're still early in the series, the ship could have some roadblocks ahead. Mostly if Serena gets a male rival at some point...although she has no concrete goal at this point.

It is rather obvious Serena likes him though. It actually makes you realize that Pearlshipping had people confusing Dawn's sibling like moments with Ash as shipping.....you can tell the real difference between Dawn and Serena and their attitudes toward Ash. I notice a lot of Pearlshippers have moved onto this ship because of it.

I'm not a full fan of this ship yet, but I'm here because I'm intrigued on where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    We're still early in the series, the ship could have some roadblocks ahead. Mostly if Serena gets a male rival at some point...although she has no concrete goal at this point.

It is rather obvious Serena likes him though. It actually makes you realize that Pearlshipping had people confusing Dawn's sibling like moments with Ash as shipping.....you can tell the real difference between Dawn and Serena and their attitudes toward Ash. I notice a lot of Pearlshippers have moved onto this ship because of it.

I'm not a full fan of this ship yet, but I'm here because I'm intrigued on where it goes.
    You are right about that. But I feel that even though Serena obviously likes him, the key point is whether Ash likes her back, otherwise she would just end up joining the ranks of Misty, Melody, Annabel and other girls who had shown an interest in him. The thing is that unless Ash shows any definite response towards her it would just remain a one-sided canon ship like many others. I really want Ash to show some liking towards her though, because this ship seems to be becoming my second-favorite quite rapidly.

I have watched the anime since the very first episode and I never though about Ash being paired up with any of the female characters before or males for those who prefered it.
    But I can kinda see it with Ash and Serena. I don't think the anime will take so far as in they two being in a relationship, but atleast showing very friendly affection towards each others. I probably think this since Serena hints way too much that she's interested in Ash xD
    She even blush sometimes, when speaking/thinking about Ash, I don't think any of the earlier girl companions did that. I think they just blushed because they were embarrassed about other things.
    What I also like very much about Serena, like someone mention elsewhere, is that Serena is very mature. She doesn't force Ash to remember her and instead of whining or yell at him, she supported him and told him to focus on training.
    Atleast this is a shipping that I can approve, even if Serena is just hinting and Ash doesn't take the hint xD And as a shipping I love that they have past together, even if Ash doesn't remember, but that could build up to maybe some interesting writing in future episodes. I can see that Serena will probably be a very good supporter to Ash when it comes to battling, like we saw in the past episode. I watch the show now, since the refreshed animation and writing really does the deal for me, but am also secretly interested in what's gonna happend between Ash and Serena :)
    NeoMiniTails and Aurorus like this.
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-0119-2699 :)
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Electabuzz and Zebstrika

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    They could possibly keep Serena as Ash's girlfriend even after Gen6 ends and have him occasionally call her from time to time after she's left the group.

Or they could have her travel to Gen7 with him.
    Or they could have Ash explain he plans to follow his dreams, and Serena should follow hers as she goes off to a new region. Then when they achieve those dreams, they can reunite just like they did in Kalos and decide what they'll do together then.

Y'know, standard Primeape/Pidgeot/Butterfree story.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

Or they could send her off to the Pokemon Gehenna... "Johto" for an unknown Saihorn race that we'll hear about again...
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Made an AMV :'>
    Yato likes this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Episode 7 was really adorable. That flashback scene where Ash had helped Serena.. and the you could almost see Serena blushing throughout the episode. She must've like him that much. That accidentally hug scene was so adorable.

If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Blog Entries

It's such a teaser... hopefully, they'll have more scenes like this in the future. haha.
    Can you hear me?

I think they are doing a good job with this pairing, seriously every little moment they've had adorable. Last weeks episode was some thing else. I hope we get jealousy from both sides in future episodes, those are always funXD
    NeoMiniTails and Yato like this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Really guys, that hug doe?

I need to see more~ ._. I NEED IT.

Muur, Aurorus, Yato and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    I think they are doing a good job with this pairing, seriously every little moment they've had adorable. Last weeks episode was some thing else. I hope we get jealousy from both sides in future episodes, those are always funXD
    Aww... gotta love those kind of episodes... or an episode where it shows how much one cares about the other when a person puts them in danger to see how someone else will react ((Rorouni Kenshin when Kaoru is kidnapped))... I wanna see both scenarios play out.
    Can you hear me?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's odd that Serena has such a heavy crush on Ash knowing the type of anime this is. I don't know what the writers are going to do by the time this gen ends, seeing as how they might have to get rid of her from the cast.

Again this ship could be a red-herring, where Serena has a heavy crush on Ash at the start and then it fades because she becomes interested in someone else later on...something like a Contestshipping scenario.

The whole XY arc reminds me heavily of the AG series for obvious reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if Serena's development winds up similar to May's. I guess in her case the lack of a real goal will probably help as she'd stay focused on Ash.
    NeoMiniTails likes this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast