AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post

While it would be different, I'm just not feeling it from the trailer.
    Look at Serena's body language in the trailer and the poster, she looks shy and reserved. When Dawn was advertises she was always shown in a jumping pose with her hands in the air or along those lines, showing that she was very enthusiastic. Serena on the other hand is just sitting there shyly.

She's probably going to be more like May I guess.
    I don't see her looking too reserved in the trailer, but serena jumping in the middle of all those pokemon would just be kind of weird.

Any shyness will abate fast when ash acts nice to her in a state of ovliviousness. Who knows maybe she can give him some physical comfort when ash drops out of the kalos league
    Last edited by Hoopa; 21st September 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Serena looks more calm and collected then anything else. If she was shy it would probably be around Ash for a bit if she does have a canon crush on him.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I wonder if Ash going to meet Serena on first episode Or Second episode !!!
    Or May be on Third episode .

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

All the female traveling companions before her have debuted on the first episode of their series, so I don't think they'd break a status quo, but perhaps.

I was wondering... it would be pleasant for the two to have an episode alone, which probably could happen, as judging as Clemont is a still Gym Leader challenging Ash in one of the scans and his sister, Bonnie would be with him. Hopefully, some memories will be rekindled, whatever those are of. Usually, you tend to have one or two little shippy hints with the female companions in the initial episodes, so fingers crossed.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    All the female traveling companions before her have debuted on the first episode of their series, so I don't think they'd break a status quo, but perhaps.

I was wondering... it would be pleasant for the two to have an episode alone, which probably could happen, as judging as Clemont is a still Gym Leader challenging Ash in one of the scans and his sister, Bonnie would be with him. Hopefully, some memories will be rekindled, whatever those are of. Usually, you tend to have one or two little shippy hints with the female companions in the initial episodes, so fingers crossed.
    The first hint I expect is a slight blush from Serena when they meet up for the first time.

Best Wishes to BW!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Serena does have physical blushing when she sees Ash for the first time in the XY trailer shown. Keep in mind the blush is there for a reason, as neither May nor Dawn had that when they saw Ash for the first time...so they're making it clear that Serena actually is flustered about seeing Ash.

I'm really surprised they writers are having another main girl crush on Ash, especially after they abandoned it with Misty over a decade ago. Are the writers really going to do anything with an Ash x main girl pairing this time? I hope its actually planned out well this time if that's the case.

Serena declaring her love for Ash would amuse me greatly for various reasons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    So Serena does have physical blushing when she sees Ash for the first time in the XY trailer shown. Keep in mind the blush is there for a reason, as neither May nor Dawn had that when they saw Ash for the first time...so they're making it clear that Serena actually is flustered about seeing Ash.

I'm really surprised they writers are having another main girl crush on Ash, especially after they abandoned it with Misty over a decade ago. Are the writers really going to do anything with an Ash x main girl pairing this time? I hope its actually planned out well this time if that's the case.

Serena declaring her love for Ash would amuse me greatly for various reasons.
    Tbh Misty's "crush" on Ash was just implied by the fandom and dub. She was never confirmed to have a canon crush on Ash.

But the fact Serena blushes kinda implies that she has some sort of affection for him.

Best Wishes to BW!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

It's interesting that before the XY series is going to be aired, Serena has already brought a different kind of impact towards the shipping fandom and have instant fans. From the trailer, I knew she had this connection to our main lead and I got to say, it really got me hyped to see their future interactions. I got to say, I'm really intrigued by the fact that they are considered to be childhood friends or at least have met during Ash's old days. I'm really onto childhood friend shippings. hehe. I'm kinda curious what will be their reactions towards each other and how will Ash respond to Serena if she made him remember that they have met long ago. Is it Ash who pushed her to follow her dreams or the like..etc.

I'm also curious of how their attitudes and personalities will create another different chemistry. or will Serena got friendonized by Ash for some reasons..haha.At first, I haven't recognized that blush on her face..XD Oh well..Canon crush or not, I'm shipping this two. So count me in!XD
    << Made a really fast editting on this icon.XD

Oh yeah,btw.. do we have an official shipping name for these two?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

I'm a diehard pearlshipper but these two look so good together! Count me in as a shipper.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Oak View Post
    I'm a diehard pearlshipper but these two look so good together! Count me in as a shipper.
    Heh, over at Serebii so many Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers are taking a liking to this ship, with many of them saying Serena reminds them of May or Dawn.

If anything Serena is doing what those people wanted to see May/Dawn do back in their series, actually show legitimate signs of liking Ash beyond admiration friendship. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. I think I may like this pairing.

I always liked Ash and Misty together. Pokeshipping seems realistic to me with all of the hints. I like their interaction together its seems special. Unlike the other girls its very boring and its all about friendship than love (that's my opinion of course). However nowadays (since misty left) I never cared about shipping and never thought about it. I totally forgot about shipping to be honest.
    I realized that Serena might have a crush on Ash and I think its very interesting because she reminded me of good old Misty days. Its been a long time since we saw romance and hints in the anime. I think I might like Serena a lot because her crush on Ash reminds of Misty and I always liked the idea of having a companion have a crush on Ash.
    I'm not a supporter of this ship and in any ship at this time, but I think that this pair is very interesting and more realistic and might have some good moments just like pokeshipping :D
    Last edited by Besho; 12th October 2013 at 03:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Serena's history with Ash won't be relegated to a simple one second flashback like in the preview, no way.

Ash, white knighting at an early age.

Blog Entries

The ending also has Ash and Serena's things together. There are so many hints and the series hasn't even started yet. lol

Best Wishes to BW!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    The ending also has Ash and Serena's things together. There are so many hints and the series hasn't even started yet. lol
    Really strange how much the writers are pushing a main girl x Ash shipping again, especially since they know Serena will just leave when the generation ends...and then the ship will be abandoned like Pokeshipping was.

The only difference is if this saga turns out to be Ash's final saga, then he and Serena can end together...but that is unlikely.

soo have you guys come up with an official name yet?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast