AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    The higher-quality picture of the poster we have now definitely shows her with some kind of facial marks, and since the trailer and art didn't show any markings on her face, it can be concluded that she's likely blushing in the poster. And with that, plus that flashback and surprising background of Serena's, consider me interested. =D

Gonna be a fun little subplot. She can probably go to the Pokemon Centers and change her outfit to try and match Ash's own preferences. XD
    I wonder if the writers decided to do a new main girl with a crush on Ash simply because its been what...16 years since the series started? Since Misty has been gone from the anime so long now, the writers probably feel its been long enough that they can do a new shipping subplot with a new girl since half the original fanbase from 1998 is now gone.

The difference is Serena's crush on Ash will probably be very different than Misty's, as I can see Serena's crush being more shy or subdued. Either way color me interested, this is going to be much more intense than the random admiration moments May or Dawn showed to Ash from time to time.
    Besho and Slimekitten like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert23 View Post
    For what Serena says in the part of the flashback, it seems that it was just a one-time encounter, so maybe the term childhood-friends isn't "correct" at all.
    That's what I'm thinking. If the were really close childhood friends she would have referred to Ash by name, not "that boy". Regardless if it was a long time, or not. You don't just forget you close childhood friends names IMO.

In smash they said they were child hood friends.
    FYI, they were really young back than, Ash has been through so much by now. All it takes is one memory, it could all come back to him.

I'm shipping this, tons of interesting things and moments already and it's just the previews and poster. Can't wait to see what she has to say about Ash when they meet.

Also, the previews some times try to hide important things like that, that's saying it without actually saying it.
    Besho likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    No they didn't, it just said "She seems to have met Ash before...?!" I think all of us assumed they were. That was until I heard and saw translated her line "It has to be that boy from back then."
    Last edited by Masurao; 19th September 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    No they didn't, it just said "She seems to have met Ash before...?!" I think all of us assumed they were. That was until I heard and saw translated her line "It has to be that boy from back then."
    If that's correct, guess he left a good impression on her. Me thinks it could be a crush from Serena's side :)
    Man either way, can't way to see some scenes between them and what happened.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

I'm supporting this ship, but.. still an advanceshipper at heart ;)
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I wonder if the writers decided to do a new main girl with a crush on Ash simply because its been what...16 years since the series started? Since Misty has been gone from the anime so long now, the writers probably feel its been long enough that they can do a new shipping subplot with a new girl since half the original fanbase from 1998 is now gone.
    I doubt the workings of a saga close to two decades old has any bearing on the plot intricacies in XY. The writers apparently wanted to shake up the traditional meet-up between Ash and the regional female, and so they made so that Serena has some history with Ash, or at least someone who looks like Ash. Her apparently crushing on him is merely coincidence - flavorful and appealing coincidence, but coincidence all the same.

The difference is Serena's crush on Ash will probably be very different than Misty's, as I can see Serena's crush being more shy or subdued. Either way color me interested, this is going to be much more intense than the random admiration moments May or Dawn showed to Ash from time to time.
    As long as it doesn't become too intense to the point of casting her primary goal as a trainer to the sidelines. That would get boring and aggravating quickly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    I doubt the workings of a saga close to two decades old has any bearing on the plot intricacies in XY. The writers apparently wanted to shake up the traditional meet-up between Ash and the regional female, and so they made so that Serena has some history with Ash, or at least someone who looks like Ash. Her apparently crushing on him is merely coincidence - flavorful and appealing coincidence, but coincidence all the same.
    I'll be happy as long as Serena isn't another beginning trainer Ash meets afterward. I never liked how Dawn's start was almost the same as May's, like they rehashed the same intro episode for the following girl. Also Serena doesn't seem to have a bike either....thank god.

As long as it doesn't become too intense to the point of casting her primary goal as a trainer to the sidelines. That would get boring and aggravating quickly.
    I honestly wonder if Serena even will have a goal. It doesn't seem like Contests are returning and she isn't being promoted on the advertisements as much as Dawn was in DP, so she might not even be a co-star. Its very well possible she'll be a support character with a more passive goal like Ash's other sidekick companions.

As for your concern, its not like Misty's crush showed up in every episode either. In fact it went long periods of time in the anime without even being hinted at. Since the show is still aimed at young boys its obvious there won't be much of it in every episode, just a little every so often.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Plot Twist : Ash isn't clueless About Romance !
    He understand the concept of Love and Notice other girl feeling for him but he decided to pretend to be oblivious Because He's already has a secret crush on his Childhood Friend Serena and he didn't wanted to confront other girls .

Just Kidding !!!!

However , I hope Ash & Serena's relationship isn't like Ash & Dawn where Serena show Open Admiration toward Ash .
    Since they are childhood friend , I want them to act like Childhood friend .
    Like -

-Ash & Serena calling each other by special nick name

-Ash trying to show off his maturity only to get Tease by Serena and Both of them start arguing.

-Ash & Serena knowing about each other habit & Personality well since they were childhood friend .

-Ash & Serena showing a Special closeness that Only childhood friend can have.

-Flashback of Ash & Serena's funny backstory that showcase their closeness .

Basically like How Ash & Misty will act if they bump into each other now.
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 20th September 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries

I support this ship.

I already like her more than misty, may and iris anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    He understand the concept of Love and Notice other girl feeling for him but he decided to pretend to be oblivious Because He's already has a secret crush on his Childhood Friend Serena and he didn't wanted to confront other girls .

Just Kidding !!!!

However , I hope Ash & Serena's relationship isn't like Ash & Dawn where Serena show Open Admiration toward Ash .
    Like -

-Ash trying to show off his maturity only to get Tease by Serena and Both of them start arguing.

-Ash & Serena knowing about each other habit & Personality well since they were childhood friend .

What does this have to do with Misty?
    I like the idea of a special nickname between each other though, it sounds cute :3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    I support this ship.

You would, wouldn't you? If anything Serena's interactions with Ash should hopefully be different than past female leads. Like no high-fives or tsundre moments especially.

I'd like it if Serena was extremely shy or something. I don't think we've had a female lead that subdued before.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I support this ship.

You would, wouldn't you? If anything Serena's interactions with Ash should hopefully be different than past female leads. Like no high-fives or tsundre moments especially.

I'd like it if Serena was extremely shy or something. I don't think we've had a female lead that subdued before.
    While it would be different, I'm just not feeling it from the trailer.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post

Just Kidding !!!!

Like -

What does this have to do with Misty?
    I like the idea of a special nickname between each other though, it sounds cute :3
    Well , Considering How Ash was during Original series , Serena much the one who use to straighten him up before Misty during his childhood if he & She was a close childhood friend.
    I like to see that type of relation .
    I like to see Serena trying to straighten Ash up when he does dangerous Or childish stuff.
    I hope there won't any formality between Ash & Serena!!!
    Or there will no point behind Ash & Serena being childhood friend if they act formally .

Blog Entries

While it would be different, I'm just not feeling it from the trailer.
    Look at Serena's body language in the trailer and the poster, she looks shy and reserved. When Dawn was advertises she was always shown in a jumping pose with her hands in the air or along those lines, showing that she was very enthusiastic. Serena on the other hand is just sitting there shyly.

She's probably going to be more like May I guess.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast