AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Ragin' Cajun Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Default Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

A kiss is, realistically, out of the question. In the show, at least.

Maybe Serena can kiss Ash on the cheek in one of the movies? Now that would be super-cute!

Blog Entries

Visit szmty's Youtube Channel

(I'm jumping into the shipping wagon)
    Anyone else watched today's episode? I think we've got one of the biggest hints for this shipping, if not the biggest one:

Roughly translates to:
    "I'll take Satoshi for me if you keep being passive/idle"
    (I think she means: "If you don't do anything, I'll keep dat Ash for myself!")
    Serena then blushes heavily:

She doesn't deny her crush on Ash as all other female companions have done. She actually runs back to the group with a happy face.

Earlier in the episode, the CotD/potential rival (her name is Milfie BTW) asks Ash if he had any thoughts on having a girlfriend (most people translate it to "bride"), to which he (sadly) answers negatively. Immediately after this, Serena gets noticeably saddened.

Any thoughts on this episode?

I really liked the poke-puff episode! The best thing about that episode was that it not only had some good amourshippy hints but it also seemed to give Serena some character development.
    I usually like the Serena-focused epsiodes, because they give her more focus and it makes both her and the ship even more interesting.
    And yeah, Serena didn't seem to deny her crush. I hope Milfie becomes a recurring character, if she keeps pressing the right buttons then we would probably get even more amourshippy hints. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by szmty View Post
    (I'm jumping into the shipping wagon)
    Anyone else watched today's episode? I think we've got one of the biggest hints for this shipping, if not the biggest one:

Roughly translates to:
    "I'll take Satoshi for me if you keep being passive/idle"
    (I think she means: "If you don't do anything, I'll keep dat Ash for myself!")
    Serena then blushes heavily:

She doesn't deny her crush on Ash as all other female companions have done. She actually runs back to the group with a happy face.

Earlier in the episode, the CotD/potential rival (her name is Milfie BTW) asks Ash if he had any thoughts on having a girlfriend (most people translate it to "bride"), to which he (sadly) answers negatively. Immediately after this, Serena gets noticeably saddened.
    Any thoughts on this episode?
    Actually, this might even be a good sign, depending on Ash exact words. Usually Ash would say something like "I have a few girls as friends", warping the meaning of the question in his answer. So this could also be seen that he actually is aware of the meaning of a girlfriend, which I deem as the first step. Then just over time his opinion changes. Just a though from the hidden shipper in me ( I thought I got rid of).

See ya.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Just as I thought. During that episode, Serena doesn't deny her crush. Misty,Melody,Macy,Anabel,Dawn,and Angie better watch out for this girl. I have to admit that not only that I'm a kissshipper,but I'm also quite an advanceshipper,abilityshipper,Pearlshipper,and now an amourshipper because I like that Serena's crushing on Ashy.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Nice that this one brings together all kinds of Shippers, just like the theme of XY (simply look at the ending). Pokèshipper, Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Morpheusshipper... even non-Shippers and who knows how much more and some even before the first airing of XY. Can this be a good sign for the future of AmourShipping?
    I'm not convinced for this Ship but give Serena a good main plot as well as a male and female rival, the same for Ash and it might work out. It's more like a cannon but one-sided crush on Serena's side until the saga ends and they simply part ways. Someday Serena might realize Ash is unable to understand her feelings and gives up. (XY is still good without love)

Anyway, just for fun let's see, what could Serena do to get through Ash's thick head and causing her feelings to be heard and react romantically? Oh and please think realistic if you can.

I agree, as we are just starting to get the first Dutch dubbed episodes here in the Netherlands, I like the setup for XY, the tune, a cute childhood story about how Serena and Ash first met. Though my main ship is still Morpheus (although sometimes it seems I'm the last one left, judging by the lack of postings in the topic for that ship) I am curious to see how this develops. XY does follow the usual antics of a Pokemon anime season, but yet on some account is different, so I don't know what to expect.
    Ash and Angie 4ever!
    You can find my fanfics here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~LatiosFan (reviews appreciated!)

Blog Entries

Get in there, Serena! Getchyo man and treat him right, girl!

Just watched the latest episode of pokemon x and y and i am amazed about the scenes where millefeui asked satoshi bout the bride thing and serenas reaction, if you notice after that she slowly starts to show how hurt she is and before they announce serena as the 3rd winner to move up you can tell by her eyes how hurt she was, even her reaction to hearing her name aint so joyful you can tell she had something on her mind a.k.a satoshi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Nice that this one brings together all kinds of Shippers, just like the theme of XY (simply look at the ending). Pokèshipper, Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Morpheusshipper... even non-Shippers and who knows how much more and some even before the first airing of XY. Can this be a good sign for the future of AmourShipping?
    I'm not convinced for this Ship but give Serena a good main plot as well as a male and female rival, the same for Ash and it might work out. It's more like a cannon but one-sided crush on Serena's side until the saga ends and they simply part ways. Someday Serena might realize Ash is unable to understand her feelings and gives up. (XY is still good without love)

Anyway, just for fun let's see, what could Serena do to get through Ash's thick head and causing her feelings to be heard and react romantically? Oh and please think realistic if you can.

I agree, as we are just starting to get the first Dutch dubbed episodes here in the Netherlands, I like the setup for XY, the tune, a cute childhood story about how Serena and Ash first met. Though my main ship is still Morpheus (although sometimes it seems I'm the last one left, judging by the lack of postings in the topic for that ship) I am curious to see how this develops. XY does follow the usual antics of a Pokemon anime season, but yet on some account is different, so I don't know what to expect.
    Well, I had something for Morpheus as well but ever since BW I moved away from Shipping in Pokèmon since it's pointless as long as Ash stays a stupid (at least not so much in XY) and oblivious 10 years old (though I wonder what would a "Ash has birthday episode" like, now with Serena as well). However, one might get some fun or laugher out of Shipping as long as you don't expect too much so even if I now check some Shipping again I won't take it too seriously (sorry to be Mr. Sour Grape here but that's just how it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Yoshi View Post
    Okay, what point is this tiny little pic here, all I see is a Third-Person view from behind Corinna with Lucario, Clemont and Bonnie (I like Citron and Eureka better) in the middle and Ash and Serena standing right before the Noibat and the title, most likely referencing to Lucario soooooo, what do you want to tell us here, please brief me on that.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:

I was talking about the title of the episode, not the picture. "Hearts Calling to Eachother" sounds interesting, unless they were talking about the two Mega Lucarios that were in the title of one of the previous episodes.

Future Mrs. Ketchum SerenaKetchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probly nothing, but seriously... I want romance!

I'm scared that since this is a kids show, they won't go through with the whole Ash/Serena love thing. But honestly, how are they going to do the whole XY07 thing with the blushing and the flashback scene, AND now the pokepuff girl asking about brides and telling Serena she's gonna steal her man... How can they not delve into the romance thing now after all that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Yoshi View Post
    I was talking about the title of the episode, not the picture. "Hearts Calling to Eachother" sounds interesting, unless they were talking about the two Mega Lucarios that were in the title of one of the previous episodes.
    I suspect it referenced to the Lucarios thx for clearing up what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaKetchum View Post
    Probly nothing, but seriously... I want romance!

I'm scared that since this is a kids show, they won't go through with the whole Ash/Serena love thing. But honestly, how are they going to do the whole XY07 thing with the blushing and the flashback scene, AND now the pokepuff girl asking about brides and telling Serena she's gonna steal her man... How can they not delve into the romance thing now after all that?
    That is the whole bad point on this. Although there is still a big audience of teens and even adults for Pokemon it's still (handled) a kids show, no love here. It starts already with Ash never aging despite time mentioning in the series before a league for example, even in Japanese. You can say our understanding of time flow doesn't apply to it but still, it is a disappointment. At this point I fear this relation is just treats, dangling before Shippers nose. But no giving up yet. From the pace so far I suspect at least a second season of XY or this one with like 80 eps or so (unless they cramp in 6 gyms and the league in like 30 eps but I don't see that coming). Plenty of time for getting hopes up.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:

Blog Entries

I agree. They almost have to at least address the romance at this point. All the blushing, the comment from Serena rival girl, and the history Ash and Serena have. I don't get why people say "the writers won't address it because they never do." Well, outside of Misty, we've never had this much canon shipping in the anime.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast