AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Default Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Has there been anything in recent episodes?
    I'm a James fan! I love shipping and the Pokemon anime

{{HOENN INTENSIFIES}} Insignificantbread's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Oak View Post
    Nothing really big, but during that Chateau episode she was blushing a lot when talking to Ash.
    Also, during that Malamar ep she tried to grab Ash but he dodged :/

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Oak View Post
    Well, in the pokevision episode we had a little jealousy moment from Serena who got worried because she thought that Ash was calling the other girl cute when in reality he was just saying that the girl's Fennekin was cute.
    Also, when Serena wore that Fennekin outfit the camera seemed to zoom in on Ash's face and he continued to stare at her till Bonnie tried to talk to him.
    And later on, Serena seemed to blush a little when Ash told her that her video was nice.

I saw possibility romantically but quickly realized it's just another friendship ship. Nothing to get excited about yeah she had for like 1 day childhood hero crush but it seemed over with rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    I saw possibility romantically but quickly realized it's just another friendship ship. Nothing to get excited about yeah she had for like 1 day childhood hero crush but it seemed over with rather quickly.
    I'm not sure about that. The sub-plot of Serena knowing Ash from Childhood and having a canonical crush is not going to be quickly resolve considering how other subplots from the anime are handled in the past, like the Buziel and Aipom Trade, Chimchar joining Ash, Misty denying that she has a crush on Ash, and so forth. Given how the marketing team are giving ship teases left to right, such implying Serena's jealousy in the Sylveon episode and the Pokévison episode, I expect that sub-plot to resurface in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    I'm not sure about that. The sub-plot of Serena knowing Ash from Childhood and having a canonical crush is not going to be quickly resolve considering how other subplots from the anime are handled in the past, like the Buziel and Aipom Trade, Chimchar joining Ash, Misty denying that she has a crush on Ash, and so forth. Given how the marketing team are giving ship teases left to right, such implying Serena's jealousy in the Sylveon episode and the Pokévison episode, I expect that sub-plot to resurface in the future.
    Well obviously, but it might end up phasing out towards the end of the saga. Knowing the cycle of the show and how Serena won't have any relevance after XY, it makes me wonder where it can go before the gen ends.

I knew that Serena have a crush on Ash all along.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

I wonder who will eventually replace her! Now back on topic has her crush on ash ever been known to him?
    I'm a James fan! I love shipping and the Pokemon anime

No, not yet anyway. The only people who seem to notice that Serena has deeper feelings for Ash are Clemont and Bonnie, and they have only noticed during the second Gym Battle when Serena starts to worry about Ash's chances of winning. Of course, there's a chance that Ash might have noticed Serena's feelings in the delayed XY024, considering they were in the mini-sub together, only accompanied by a female pilot and not Clemont and Bonnie.

Hi I'm new and I love amourshipping. Ash and Serena with there history together are so cute .
    Anime lover, Amourshipper, fan fiction lover

Future Mrs. Ketchum SerenaKetchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Love Amourshipping! Probably the cutest one yet!

Blog Entries

Visit Deadman's Youtube Channel

Nice that this one brings together all kinds of Shippers, just like the theme of XY (simply look at the ending). Pokèshipper, Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Morpheusshipper... even non-Shippers and who knows how much more and some even before the first airing of XY. Can this be a good sign for the future of AmourShipping?
    I'm not convinced for this Ship but give Serena a good main plot as well as a male and female rival, the same for Ash and it might work out. It's more like a cannon but one-sided crush on Serena's side until the saga ends and they simply part ways. Someday Serena might realize Ash is unable to understand her feelings and gives up. (XY is still good without love)

Anyway, just for fun let's see, what could Serena do to get through Ash's thick head and causing her feelings to be heard and react romantically? Oh and please think realistic if you can.
    Last edited by Deadman; 11th May 2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Reason and logic will rarely apply to the Anime staff !

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

The problem of Serena isn't that she love Ash/Satoshi (and neither that she is used as fanservice). The problem is that she has to catch a pokemon, do oficial battles and seeing a general path on her journey.

About the ship per se, seeing a ship actually go canon (from Serena) and not pure fanon like other shipping makes the shipping exciting to see.

However, I don't always support this ship because Serena realized to me that a character that her main purpose is that she has a crush to the main character. I don't saying that they can0t create canon crush in the anime... but not in the conditions of Serena.

Fortunately, the next episode is about her. In theory, we can dream about her actually getting Swirlix and Serena actually battle Millefeui. However, i don't have high hopes from neither of those two events, specially given the movie poster and merch don't have Swirlix.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

I think Serena will find her goal with cooking. And maybe even start battling soon. I hope the writers expand on her love with Ash too. Maybe a kiss!
    Anime lover, Amourshipper, fan fiction lover

Future Mrs. Ketchum SerenaKetchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha I wish, but doubt the anime would have a 10 year old kiss. Not gonna happen, but a girl can dream.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast