AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Blog Entries

Default AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

XY is on the horizon and after seeing the new poster and how Serena is apparently blushing at Ash I wanted to make this thread.

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Ash x Serena Thread

I hate this shipping The anime hasn't even started and already there's a possible hint. That's a good sign for XtraordinarYshippers!

What about Ash x black form Yvonne, I can somewhat get behind that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moneylesswario View Post
    I hate this shipping The anime hasn't even started and already there's a possible hint. That's a good sign for XtraordinarYshippers!

What about Ash x black form Yvonne, I can somewhat get behind that.
    Let;s not get ahead of ourselves let's wait to see how Anime Serena turns out before pairing Ash with the others. xD

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

I really hope she's not all nicey-nice to him, that way, they'd have more interesting chemistry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moneylesswario View Post
    I really hope she's not all nicey-nice to him, that way, they'd have more interesting chemistry.
    If she has a toned down arrogant attitude towards him similar to Trip and Paul it could work.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

First of all , Is she's same age as Ash ??

Second Of All , Her relationship & background with Ash should be more like Ritsu & Mio (K-on) .

Third of All , I like to see Misty's reaction ! Since she might no longer be the girl who knew Ash the longest .

forth of All , I want to see Ash remembering a promise he made to a childhood friend a long time ago at the final episode of Best Wishs! There will be short 2 secant flashback of an unknown girl who later reveal to be Serena .

Honestly , She haven't appear yet and we hardly know anything about her but we already got a shipping hint from Pokemon Smash !

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    First of all , Is she's same age as Ash ??

Second Of All , Her relationship & background with Ash should be more like Ritsu & Mio (K-on) .

Third of All , I like to see Misty's reaction ! Since she might no longer be the girl who knew Ash the longest .

forth of All , I want to see Ash remembering a promise he made to a childhood friend a long time ago at the final episode of Best Wishs! There will be short 2 secant flashback of an unknown girl who later reveal to be Serena .

Honestly , She haven't appear yet and we hardly know anything about her but we already got a shipping hint from Pokemon Smash !
    What shipping hint?

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Her relationship & background with Ash should be more like Ritsu & Mio (K-on) .
    I don't think that would work xD.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    What shipping hint?
    Here 13792010630065.png

Notice what seems to be a blush on Serena's face along with a admiring look that she seems to be giving Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Koya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    What shipping hint?
    Here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13792010630065.png 
Views:	26959 
Size:	922.5 KB 
ID:	90062

Notice what seems to be a blush on Serena's face along with a admiring look that she seems to be giving Ash.
    Oh yeah!! Aww, this is actually very cute! A hint and she has not even been in a single episode LOL

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be really surprised if she has a canon crush on Ash. Sure, it won't go anywhere like all ships in the anime never become canon, but it'll be interesting to see the subplot.

Blog Entries

Th fact Serena already knows Ash from their childhood just makes me want this ship so bad. xD

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I have to say, the part in Serena's flashback of Ash certainly increased my interest in this shipping. Since her flashback of him has him smiling, I reckon their relationship was genial at least. However, it's definitely hitting me hard in where I'm a sucker for: childhood friends, my favourite kind of shipping dynamic. Since she apparently likes her fashion, I kind of hope she rates Ash's fashion sense in his new outfit, perhaps a compliment? uvu
    Vioxx and HeroOfDarkness like this.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Blog Entries

The higher-quality picture of the poster we have now definitely shows her with some kind of facial marks, and since the trailer and art didn't show any markings on her face, it can be concluded that she's likely blushing in the poster. And with that, plus that flashback and surprising background of Serena's, consider me interested. =D

Gonna be a fun little subplot. She can probably go to the Pokemon Centers and change her outfit to try and match Ash's own preferences. XD

-No Custom User Title- Swampert23's Avatar

Surprised how fast this ship is growing , it shows how fans were expecting any kind of canon crush since Misty in the series( not yet but there's potential) and the fact they have met before,the way she's shown thinking about Ash and the fact she's blushing whilst glancing towards him on the poster could be counted as hints and the show has not even started!

My guesses is that; Serena is from Pallet Town and then she moved away or she was just on vacation/trip to Pallet Town and they meet once and never saw each other again until now.

Actually the XY games and anime made me interested in Pokémon again , and this might the first shipping in years I'll support . So yeah, count me in.

For what Serena says in the part of the flashback, it seems that it was just a one-time encounter, so maybe the term childhood-friends isn't "correct" at all, but that also proves that the meeting caused quite the impression for her to remember him just for a one time encounter. What could it be their history?
    Everybody needs something to keep on running:

While some have dreams
    While some have Love
    We just have unhealthy amounts of caffeine.

My DeviantArt

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast