AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Egoistical Machine
  • 2 Post By Araragi-hakase
  • 1 Post By Egoistical Machine
  • 1 Post By Tim
  • 1 Post By izarith

Thread: AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

Quench the Fire Egoistical Machine's Avatar

Default AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

Hello everyone! I'd like to hear your thoughts about this sweet yuri couple, Kamitsure x Fuuro! I won't lie, I'm a fangirl when it comes to these two. Individually, they already are awesome characters, I don't even need to say what they are when together! Hell, a pilot girl who owns an entire airport and a technologic model girl... I cannot express my feelings, I cannot. You know, they are canonically close friends... take that as you will. Don't tell me you can't see it... Fuuro has clearly a weakness for Kamitsure... she trains Flying-types and her "friend" trains Electric-types... hahaha... remember what she says at Shirona's villa? "I get along well with Elesa, but Pokémon battles are a different story! If you're not super prepared, your battles with Electric types will leave you in shock!" (exact quote taken from Bulbapedia.) What do you think about that? I sense something hiding in it... hehe... take that as you will, again. Anyway, if you had some nice fantasy about them, or found some nice fan art or fanfiction, please share! I'll start things off: I always imagine Fuuro taking Kamitsure out on a date by gifting her with a romantic and breathtaking ride on a small plane. As they fly together, they look at the beautiful Isshu region from above, commenting on the view... Sweetness overload.
    And last, a fan art. This is my favourite one. It overflows with cuteness and sweetness. (NOTE: it contains a bit of partial nudity, however, not of a sexual nature. I think it should be fine, but if you find it inappropriate, tell me, and I'll remove it.)

Here: pok-mon.full.1068418.jpg

Source: 「dressing room_5a」/「シノヤ」のイラスト [pixiv]

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: AirplaneShipping - Kamitsure (Elesa) x Fuuro (Skyla)

Omg, WHY was there not a thread for this already?!

Easily my second favorite yuri pairing from Pokemon. There is SO much adorable art of them, and they were even in a promotion a while ago at the Pokemon Center together!

There's more where that came from, but this was just my favorite :3

And your image is fine, that is probably my favorite art of them, ever, actually *___*
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 10th September 2012 at 08:59 PM.

I refuse to believe that we're the only ones, in any case. C'mon, this little thread is begging for life! Here, I'll post another pic.

Source: 「ぶっとびシャイニング」/「オサム」のイラスト [pixiv]

I love the way Kamitsure is looking at Fuuro.
    Last edited by Egoistical Machine; 14th September 2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Oh snap! The source!

this ship is so cute! c:

let's see, a topic of discussion....
    How do you think Elesa & Skyla would initially get together?
    i think they would meet at skyla's gym leader initiation ceremony & hit it off as "just friends" first. sort of a slow build type of relationship. eventually elesa would recognize her true feelings, but for a while she would be too nervous to act on it. lots of angst and anxiety and "i'll just keep it to myself b/c i don't want to ruin our friendship." and then when she finally confesses skyla would be like "you want to date me? yeah okay sure!" and just generally nonchalant about it. hehe

i'm trying to create an airplaneshipping album but photobucket is being a butt. :I
    i'll post when i've finally managed to wrangle it together.

in the meantime, here's one pic that i really love!

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    How do you think Elesa & Skyla would initially get together?
    i think they would meet at skyla's gym leader initiation ceremony & hit it off as "just friends" first. sort of a slow build type of relationship. eventually elesa would recognize her true feelings, but for a while she would be too nervous to act on it. lots of angst and anxiety and "i'll just keep it to myself b/c i don't want to ruin our friendship." and then when she finally confesses skyla would be like "you want to date me? yeah okay sure!" and just generally nonchalant about it. hehe
    Mmh, nice topic! Right, I interpret Kamitsure as being tsundere as well, and Fuuro as being natural and carefree. Anyway, for some reason, I always thought those two had run into each other even before they achieved their positions as gym leaders. I like to see them as old friends, maybe even childhood friends. It would be so overwhelmingly adorable if they had been close for such a long time. It'd make their love bond all the more strong, too.
    Last edited by Egoistical Machine; 22nd September 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Grammar fail. (Even though I can speak English fairly well, it isn't my first language.)

Tim

To me, this pairing has a metaphorical symbolism: thunder and lightning. Kamitsure (Elesa) is the thunder while Fuuro (Skyla) is the lightning.
    HumanDawn likes this.
    1. I thought Gardenia is a Grass-type fangirl; in addition, I could've sworn that she had a shippy Nando-centric flashback when the latter got framed.

2. I'm tired of seeing Brock, being the designated eunuch of the show. As a result, I would love to see this OT3 to happen:

Lucy x Brock x Holly

alright~
    airplaneshipping fanart album!
    not as much there as there technically could be, but i'm very picky when it comes to art ;o

are there any good fics for this ship? i browsed through ffnet but couldn't find anything worthwhile... such is life, i suppose :')
    Egoistical Machine likes this.

my fanfiction.tumblr. ★ claims:

Blog Entries

.....wow, with all the posts on gamefaqs and fansites, I'm surprised this tread didn't exist until now.

also, we need Timeskip Elesa art.