Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 51

Page 51 of 564 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Chapter 2 is already up :)
    I'll try to get at least 1 chap up per week

and I wont start the Adshipping straight from the begining, it'll actually have several angsty bits in it before I introduce the shippyness
    Heres the link again:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3804378/1/Gaurdian_Solaris
    'If mineral water has been filtered through the mountains for hunderds of years. Why does it have a sell by date?'

My FF.net account
    My Fanfic: Gaurdian Solaris

and now I vanish...

追放されたバカ

id join u all in developing advanseshipping efic's but i've never been good at Chick Flicks i've tried multiple times

But i'll link one i perfer
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3257693/1/
    Its the May'sCrush final froniter

Its nice that we have up to 750 posts now but the 750th post was a weak post right?
    Last edited by LordVurtaxADV; 26th September 2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: adding on

WOW 750th post awesome but theres no topic again T_T but hey nice fanfics. But i dont know when I'll update mine, cuz our country is really late Ash hasn't even gotten to the silver conference and chicorita hasn't evolved yet T_T

追放されたバカ

Thats sad i feel sorry for you redrex
    Okay we need a topic:
    What if ash and may got lost and separted from brock+max in a valley due to a landslide to ragged to climb over?
    Last edited by LordVurtaxADV; 27th September 2007 at 04:44 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by LordVurtax View Post
    Thats sad i feel sorry for you redrex
    Okay we need a topic:
    What if ash and may got lost and separted from brock+max in a valley due to a landslide to ragged to climb over?
    Well if it was during the A/G series then May wouldhavebeen scared an Ash would have conforted her cause she would be worried about Max e.c.t. and you can guess where this is going.
    But inall honesty in the B/F she wouldn't have been as worried because her character really became kinda shallow towards the end, maybe cause she was bieing kicked off the show, I don'tknow but there interactions would be more in the form of a conversation which would have eventually ended up in shippyness.

id join u all in developing advanseshipping efic's but i've never been good at Chick Flicks i've tried multiple times

But i'll link one i perfer
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3257693/1/
    Its the May'sCrush final froniter

Its nice that we have up to 750 posts now but the 750th post was a weak post right?
    Well my fic isn't really a chick flick, its more based on action than most, because I tried to take Advanceshipping and turn it on its head.

well we always have 800th, 900th, and 1000th posts to look forward to.
    All the more reason to post :D
    'If mineral water has been filtered through the mountains for hunderds of years. Why does it have a sell by date?'

My FF.net account

and now I vanish...

追放されたバカ

Well guys im posting my efic, im trying to do my best at showing a relationship going on between ash and May but this is a little different, This is also in the middle of the time ash fights for title of Japan Master. [read and find out more.]
    This is only the prologue
    http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3806568&chapter=1

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

That's a private link, meaning only /you/ can access it. You need the general link, which can be found on your profile page.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Wow, I didn't know this place was so active. :) That's good for advanceshipping isn't it?
    Now, first off, I'm really glad to know that PikamasterADV isn't dead yet. He was really one of the best fanfic writers I know of (and that's not just Pokemon too..). In any case, this means we can expect updates sometime this year.

Secondly, with the idea of Ash and Dawn having a sibling-like relationship, I started and Advanceshipping fic a few weeks ago; you might want to check it out (the link's in my signature).

And with that, I await fanfic updates, as usual. :D
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3771818/1/Destiny_Bond_I_Aura_Sphere
    Last edited by EarthBorn; 29th September 2007 at 08:34 PM.

To L.V.'s topic I think it'll start very dramatically, action in the middle and romance in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthBorn View Post
    Wow, I didn't know this place was so active. :) That's good for advanceshipping isn't it?
    Now, first off, I'm really glad to know that PikamasterADV isn't dead yet. He was really one of the best fanfic writers I know of (and that's not just Pokemon too..). In any case, this means we can expect updates sometime this year.

Secondly, with the idea of Ash and Dawn having a sibling-like relationship, I started and Advanceshipping fic a few weeks ago; you might want to check it out (the link's in my signature).

And with that, I await fanfic updates, as usual. :D
    Mate.

You ain't got a sig.

anyway I found the link that L.V. was tryin to show us

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3806568/1/Pokemon_Soni_Royale_The_title_for_Japan_Champion

My FF.net account

and now I vanish...

I'v just noticed sumthin while watchin a youtube advanceshippy vid. In the grand festival episode where Drew and May where talking on the beach May does get a blush and acts defensive when her Mother starts teasing her about her and Drew alone on the beach together but Ash was standing right there in front of her, able to hear everything. Now is she acting defensive cuz Ash is there and she wouldnt say anythin outrageous like "Iv got a crush on sumone else"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpblade View Post
    I'v just noticed sumthin while watchin a youtube advanceshippy vid. In the grand festival episode where Drew and May where talking on the beach May does get a blush and acts defensive when her Mother starts teasing her about her and Drew alone on the beach together but Ash was standing right there in front of her, able to hear everything. Now is she acting defensive cuz Ash is there and she wouldnt say anythin outrageous like "Iv got a crush on sumone else"?
    I've noticed that a pretty long time already but I think she do have a crush on.................................................................................................. Drew (Pukes).

If your asking how I watched that ep answer: I'm collecting pokemon DVDs but there are no D/P here.

追放されたバカ

She probably does have a crush on drew, but she's stuck in between. form an earlier post i stated that people like me and my college student-sister [who im proud to say is still a virgin] whoevery guy i know [even my best friend] thinks she's hot. But she always observes guys like i observe girls b4 i want to get any deeper into a relationship.

[My apologies for being a little off topic but im explaining]

So may has seenhow Ash acts when no competition for may is around, she has alos seen how he and drew react in competition [ash no differently thats a good thing] and now she is seeing how drew acts under no competition while getting the chance for pokemon contest's in johto! Much better reason to go huh?

Thx for linking an accurate jump to my efic, i'll update soon. once i get plans for it settled.
    Darn im so close to developing the pokemon parties of the other master trainers, i need 2 flying pokemon that aren't legendary. I would use the pokedex on pokemon website if the pokedex pop-up wasnt experencing problems with my computer. What do i Have Mcafee
    antivirus for?

REDREX!!! READ THIS!!!: well nice job in actually making a video but i really wanna know. Where did u get those pics that r not on this forum casue i want em all!! Not being selfish [we all want em], i'll post a comment once i log onto my youtbe account
    Last edited by LordVurtaxADV; 28th September 2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: adding on RedREX I HOPE I AM GETTING YOUR ATTENTION OR MY EDIT WAS USELESS!!!!!!!

we'll you can use the pokedex on http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.pokemoncrater.com but you need to register and the pokedex isn't numerical it's alphabetical

I tried making a video and heres what i made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q0SRHXnd7E

It's on my photobucket account.
    Last edited by redrex23; 29th September 2007 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Posting video answering LV

Quote Originally Posted by redrex23 View Post
    I've noticed that a pretty long time already but I think she do have a crush on.................................................................................................. Drew (Pukes).

If your asking how I watched that ep answer: I'm collecting pokemon DVDs but there are no D/P here.
    Well you got to remember May is a teen and from experience (not bieing sexist) girls can change the person who they like every two seconds. I had a mate who had a GF for two days, before she got tired of him. and most teenage relationships NEVER are long-term.

And something abbout Pearl shipping that was stated a few pages sgo. A sibling relationship is continual fighting. I should know seeing as I have two younger brothers. We fight tooth and claw for everything and anything; from the remote to who gets to sit in the front of the car to a pen... A FRIGGIN PEN! while the most sucessful romantic relationships have as little bickering as possible like advanceshipping, otherwise they will most likely crash and burn

but thats reality.

My FF.net account

and now I vanish...