Page 92 of 497 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 7455

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Austin View Post
    If a newborn child was the same as a Pokémon, their 'mom' could very well be a doctor saying--"Damn, he's half stuck, someone get a stick of butter and the salad clamp thingys".
    Thanks for that mental image.

Ash is most definitely a father figure to Manaphy or the closest thing to one anyway.

It seeemed alot happened in the 24hours I was away but... I would not say that Manaphy sees Ash as a father figure but at least he is closest to Ash besides May of course.

One scene of the Movie just struck me it as the seen in the sub where May looks damn worried cause Manaphy ran off and Ash was like looking at her thinking what he could do, it was so sweet.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I consider Manaphy seeing Ash as a father figure.

I believe I posted a whole lot on it in the old thread...Give me as second

Quote Originally Posted by Me, from the old thread

That was from the pokemon jap website, seems they want to promote AdvanceShipping :D

Note that Manaphy never seemed content in anyones but May's arms? Because she's its mother?

Ash is Manaphy's dad, according to that pic.

Woot!
    Well, basically, Manaphy feels content is Ash's arms, and he's HAPPY there, like when he's with May. When others try to hold him, he cries
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Mamaphy does look comfy in Ash's arms. I guess if only Ash and May can handle baby Manaphy, then...

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Austin View Post
    Now humans on the other hand for family bonds through experience and time. If a newborn child was the same as a Pokémon, their 'mom' could very well be a doctor saying--"Damn, he's half stuck, someone get a stick of butter and the salad clamp thingys".
    You sound like Bill Cosby when his wife was having their first child and the doctor was just sitting there like Johnny Bench.

Doctor: He's stuck.
    Cosby: Well get the salad spoons!

Leyalin Story Productions Kite Austin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    Mamaphy does look comfy in Ash's arms. I guess if only Ash and May can handle baby Manaphy, then...

You sound like Bill Cosby when his wife was having their first child and the doctor was just sitting there like Johnny Bench.

Doctor: He's stuck.
    Cosby: Well get the salad spoons!
    I WANT MORPHINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    I consider Manaphy seeing Ash as a father figure.

I believe I posted a whole lot on it in the old thread...Give me as second

Well, basically, Manaphy feels content is Ash's arms, and he's HAPPY there, like when he's with May. When others try to hold him, he cries
    Sweet! so ash became her father through their experiences,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    It's all the more evidence toward Ash being Manaphy's supposed father-figure.

What kind of kid would affectionately hug someone they hardly know? I know Manaphy's a Pokemon, but I'm just comparing. Baby Pokemon must have similarities to human babies, right?

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

I think Manaphy does see Ash as its father – if not, it wouldn’t have done Heart Swap with him and Jackie, and many other things. Manaphy feels safe with Ash, and it feels safe with May. If you add in the whole “King of the Sea vs Queen of the Sea” controversy in there as well, then you have a basically solid ADV hint :)

Anyway, I have a little bit of news. So, I’m going on vacation tomorrow, and I will be gone for a whole month. I don’t know whether or not I’ll have access to this site, but one thing I do know – I won’t have Adobe Photoshop. So, that means all banner requests are closed down, and I won’t be able to make the regular ADV banner :( Ah well, it is only a month ^-^

So, before I am rid of photoshop, I have a banner…

And a fanart (I found this sketch in a random notebook…^^)

This is what I imagine Ash and May's first date might look like. I might color this someday – but for now, it’s old fashioned black and white xD

Oh, and a cute screenie as well…

From Win Lose Drew, if anyone is curious :]
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

we are the crystal gems Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

That's an adorable banner, Princess. I like the fading color effect. :] The fanart is cute too.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Your leaving for a while?
    Have fun on your vacation. I'll be sure to keep this place free of trouble till then.

Wow, thats an awesome sketch there.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    I think Manaphy does see Ash as its father – if not, it wouldn’t have done Heart Swap with him and Jackie, and many other things. Manaphy feels safe with Ash, and it feels safe with May. If you add in the whole “King of the Sea vs Queen of the Sea” controversy in there as well, then you have a basically solid ADV hint :)

Anyway, I have a little bit of news. So, I’m going on vacation tomorrow, and I will be gone for a whole month. I don’t know whether or not I’ll have access to this site, but one thing I do know – I won’t have Adobe Photoshop. So, that means all banner requests are closed down, and I won’t be able to make the regular ADV banner :( Ah well, it is only a month ^-^

So, before I am rid of photoshop, I have a banner…

And a fanart (I found this sketch in a random notebook…^^)

This is what I imagine Ash and May's first date might look like. I might color this someday – but for now, it’s old fashioned black and white xD

Oh, and a cute screenie as well…

From Win Lose Drew, if anyone is curious :]
    Wow. That's a great banner! About the sketch, why don't you colored it? It will be even more awesome in color. And where do you get that screenshot?
    Please critique my sprites!
    My Gallery

PS. Don't ever try to piss me off... I'm extremely hot-headed....

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    That's an adorable banner, Princess. I like the fading color effect. :] The fanart is cute too.
    Aww, thanks Dana-chan ^-^ Nice to see you dropping by xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Your leaving for a while?
    Have fun on your vacation. I'll be sure to keep this place free of trouble till then.

Wow, thats an awesome sketch there.
    Hopefully not leaving xD but, if i don't have access to internet, then I might be. But, i'll cross my fingers and hope I can stay on this sight during vacation. And thank you :]

Quote Originally Posted by adit8888 View Post
    About the sketch, why don't you colored it? It will be even more awesome in color. And where do you get that screenshot?
    Thank you, but I'm not that good with coloring ^^" At least, on a computer. If I did, it would look like a 5-year old scribbled on it xD And the screenie is from Win Lose Drew - near the end of the episode ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    One scene of the Movie just struck me it as the seen in the sub where May looks damn worried cause Manaphy ran off and Ash was like looking at her thinking what he could do, it was so sweet.
    Oh, I love that part of the movie - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when Ash calls out "May! Wait!" and forgets about his own safety to go after her :3
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

BEAUTIFUL sketch, Kiri. Probably my favorite one so far. If I ever had a mental image of Ash and May's first date, this sketch completely overwrote it. xD
    And I like them un-colored myself, so no complaints here. :D

Let's see, what can I contribute today... Heheh, I've been playing Sims 2 so much lately. I DID make a Ketchum family and Maple family... but, yeah, that's about it. Hahah. xP
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Don't worry. I'll keep things together here if you can't come back for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker32703 View Post
    BEAUTIFUL sketch, Kiri. Probably my favorite one so far. If I ever had a mental image of Ash and May's first date, this sketch completely overwrote it. xD
    And I like them un-colored myself, so no complaints here. :D

Let's see, what can I contribute today... Heheh, I've been playing Sims 2 so much lately. I DID make a Ketchum family and Maple family... but, yeah, that's about it. Hahah. xP
    Are you playing as Ash Ketchum?

We need a new topic here:
    Who do you think will fight alongside Ash&May in a 3-on-3 battle?
    I think it's Max.

This is probably the weirdest topic here....
    Please critique my sprites!
    My Gallery

PS. Don't ever try to piss me off... I'm extremely hot-headed....

we are the crystal gems Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Aww, thanks Dana-chan ^-^ Nice to see you dropping by xD
    You're welcome 8D It's just that Advanceshipper or not, I always fall in love with your banners. They're so well done XD

I've been thinking about it lately, and if I were ever to ship Ash with another girl besides Misty (aside from her I just ship him with tons of guys ;D), it would be May. Given the choice between her and Dawn, I liked Ash's friendship and interactions with May better. I thought their friendship was very sweet, whereas his friendship with Dawn seems too artificial.
    back to being a non-edible pastry