Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 81
Page 81 of 496 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post

May: "ME AND ASH WILL HAVE LOVELY DAUGHTERS WITH PIG TAILS AND BLUE EYES AND THE MOST ADORRRAABBLLEEE SMILE"

Ash: "I want a son"

xD
    ......I think I just died laughing XD Genius DD, you are a genius ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Telepek View Post
    And Princess of Hoenn - remember, if you wouldn't update Halves make a Whole, i'll call the police! xD.
    Thank you :] and no worries, I will finish as soon as I can. I'm actually working on it right now ^-^

Some awesome screenies:

<333333333

This one is just plain amusing :D

What would you do if Ash and May are revealed to be siblings?

....0_0

[scenario]

Advanceshippers! WE ARE GOING TO JAPAN! BRING YOU'RE FORKS!

[/scenario]

In all seriousness, I would never believe it. I would just deny that entirely and continue supporting the ship ;]

Perhaps a new topic?

Write out what Ash might have done if May was taken instead of Pikachu in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Took this from the old thread. I'll input my two cents later ^-^
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    GET OUT OF THERE, PIKACHU. You're ruining the scene.

The Old Guard of ADV JbstormburstADV's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Telepek View Post
    Oh, and since April i'm working on best advanceshipping fanficks list. It took me long [i have this feeling that i've read about thousand of them] but one week or two, and i think my list will be end [it already have about 120 positions, so.. ^_^]
    ...I'm guessing you haven't seen my C2 on my FF.net account. Trust me, its HUGE! In fact... I might have the largest Pokemon C2 on FF.net by technicality in terms of the archive... So, wanna make this a collab?
    My Fanfiction Account Page:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1396894/JbstormburstADV

My AdvanceShipping Board:
    http://www.phpbbplanet.com/advevolution

My Super-Awesone Photobucket:
    http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/JbstormburstADV/
    Roses die. Ribbons last forever

@ Adit: Lol, i was joking, im sure Princess and Ranger Mike/Jack walker know me long enough to know i won't do such a thing, im was trying to point out that i would be angry if they ended up as siblings in the show. xD

@ Telepak: So you want me to PM you instead out loud here? and plus most of my fics are posted on FF.net, i get most reviews better on there than here on serebii. i only get three in total there and on FF.net i get around 47, going 50 with "Mysterious Stranger"

TOPICCC

Did you support another shipping before advanceshipping?

Pokeshipping and Contestshipping, i still do but i love advanceshipping more.

Write out what Ash might have done if May was taken instead of Pikachu in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Ash would do everything in his power to save May. i mean he did that a few times in the anime and movies right? im pretty sure but i can't remember them very well. curse my bad memory.

Oh yes, since we are the topic of fanfictions. i want to ask if this is a good scene. you see its a part were Ash and May end up together, since im getting sick of Ash and May kssing and saying I love you and the fic ends. i want to continue the fic and make it shippy without kissing.

Can you guys read it for me and say what you think of it?

"I can't face him right now." My thoughts said as I tried to open the door. "Why am I acting like this?" I asked myself. "I never acted like this before. Why now?" I asked myself as I kept on questioning myself into more confusion.

"May…" Ash called my name as he found me the the small room that was darker than the rest.

"Go away!" I screamed in anger. Knowing that nobody would hear since we were far away from anybody else.

"No!" Ash yelled back. "I'm not leaving you like this!"

"You kissed Dawn. You should be with her and not me." I cried.

"Correction." Ash begun. "She kissed me."

"I…I don't care!" I yelled. "You like her, not me." I replied as I soon found a way to calm myself down.

Ash walked closer to me and held my hand and wiped my tears away and smiled. He brushed my fringe and fixed it and clipped my orange ribbon onto my right side of my hair. I wanted to push Ash away so I could keep running away and ready to deal with my problems by myself. But my heart told me not to. Soon when Ash finished putting the orange ribbon into my hair he looked into my eyes.

"Do you want to know what I said to you when we beat Drew and Harley in the semi-finals?" Ash asked in a calm manner. I didn't have anything to reply so he continued. "I said that I like you." He smiled.

My rage and anger of Ash begin kissed by Dawn faded away so that I couldn't feel it anymore. My heart started to race and skipped a few beats at it. I stopped crying and I smiled right at Ash. When I stopped I saw him holding three white roses. I got out my hands and accepted one of the roses.

"I…" I begun as I took other rose from Ash. "Love…" I added and took the last one. "You." I smiled and soon added. "Too."

We both laughed and smiled and looked right into each other's eyes.

"Sorry for the way I was acting." I apologized.

"It's okay. I can understand." Ash replied as my held my hand slightly tighter. "We should go now."

"Yeah." I nodded. "Together."

Ash laughed slightly and soon I joined afterwards.

"Together." Ash replied with a warm smile as we both walked out of the room and ready to fight against Dawn and Kenny.

Together at last.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 23rd June 2010 at 02:30 AM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They look like they're on a date X3333
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

@BattleFreak Thats pretty good. Is that a rough version or a final cut? Either way, its pretty good. Of course, I'm no fanfic expert.

Advanced Generation Lover The Hoenn Kid's Avatar

YEAH EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

What would you do if Ash and May are revealed to be siblings?
    Just pretend that the series ended at the end of Advanced Generation and the sibling thing never happened.

I used to ship Contestshipping but I never shipped it nearly as much as I ship Advanceshipping now!

Banner made by the amazing Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

Nup~

AdvanceShipping was what got me into Pokemon ;3

Blog Entries

2 screenshots

Blog Entries

Hmm...
    --
    "Ash, where are you going!? Come back!"

"No, we have to save May, c'mon Pikachu, lets go!" with a glance to his trusted partner, Ash slammed the palace doors open, and blindly ran up the concrete path. His mind was set on one thing.

May...

He faintly heard Max shouting at him, yelling something about if he knew where he was going. He just sped up, he didn't need to think about such trivial matters. His friend was in danger.

May

MayMayMayMayMay

Stay where you are, i'm coming for you

--

Tada.

*hides*

Yo people I'm back not for long managed to leave camp for a few hours have to go back tomorrow...

Man I can't remember when I watched that but Ash would have gone all out to save her like he always does for his friends, gives his 100%.

Probably agree with Dark Dreams I would not have the will power to keep watching if not for Advanceshipping unlike if it were many years ago if it were for the love of pokemon.

Oddly one of the things that put me off to certain episodes is contestshipping no offense to contestshippers just my oppinion.

I probably support all ships that involve Ash oddly but Advanceshipping is number 1 on the list, followed by Pearlshipping than Mareshipping(not a commonly known ship but I like it).

Anyway what episodes are all the cute screenshots from, I'm now on a ADV low since I'm getting myself ready to start watching Diamond and Pearl knowing that there won't be May is saddening. Anyway new questions for you guys:
    If May Were to rejoin Ash as a Travelling Companion what would her reason be to rejoin the Group
    Damn not sure how to phrase the question I hope you know what I mean, I think I want to know whether the director has any reason to do so... Can May leave her rivals behind to go to another region with Ash still a badly phrased question.
    Last edited by BladeEntity; 23rd June 2010 at 09:26 AM.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

I like this picture...
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

I seem to keep thinking maybe after Diamond and Pearl Ash won't be the main character anymore that would be a presently suprising change...

My intuition is telling me that yet my heart says I don't want Ash to go just yet.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

battlefreak602: You can give me the titles in whatever way you want, as longest i'll read it and check the fick :)) And that text of yours is good ^_^.

Advanceshipping made me come back to watching pokemon anime, but i had a little sppoer from maga Red&Green [but just a little!! and now i'm over it]

If May Were to rejoin Ash as a Travelling Companion what would her reason be to rejoin the Group

Well, in one fick that i read [^_^] May come back to Ash, cause he had lost every contest in Johto, and she come back cause she knew that ash would cheer her up, etc. And i think tkat i like this idea... :>

I seem to keep thinking maybe after Diamond and Pearl Ash won't be the main character anymore that would be a presently suprising change...

My intuition is telling me that yet my heart says I don't want Ash to go just yet.
    Well, i'm not the only one, who read information about the season league fina then :>
    But to be honest i'm also afraid that after sinnoh, somebody would replace ash as a main character. I will only agree on that if he'll come to May and tell her how he fells about her :> That would be a perfect ending :>
    Just one think:
    I am not good enough in english language, but i'm still learning. I hope that you'll understand me ;]

Advanceshipper forever!!

Advanced Generation Lover The Hoenn Kid's Avatar

Ruby and Sapphire Remakes.

Nah, maybe Ash and her simply reach a new region at the same time and bump into each other right at the start. But I think something even cooler would be May popping up in a series as one of the co-ordinator companions recurring rivals. (Maybe the one who beats that companion for the cup )

Banner made by the amazing Princess of Hoenn!