Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 52

Page 52 of 494 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hey, I was wondering, what would you do if Pokemon actually does a time skip, and Ash ages into a 15 year old who traveled with May, behind the screens? Would you expect anything out of it?
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

cute sprite morrumater! XD

and for the topic:
    If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a battle trainer?

I think:
    girl---> coordinator
    boy ---> trainer

I just look the %th generation trainer again and I just imagine that one of them was May and Ash's children.. (Just imagine)
    the female one ---> she had a dark brown hair( I think it's not black but dark brown). the dark one from Ash and the brown one from May. And the blue eyes from may of course

the male on ---> he had a brown hair just like may, the type of hair like ash and the brown eyes like ash too...

*shot*
    always support Advanceshipping. Forever!

Thank you princess of hoenn
    who has made a very beautiful banner for me

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a battle trainer

Someone who cannot decide. Though I'm leaning towards their child being a trainer.

Advanced Generation Lover The Hoenn Kid's Avatar

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a battle trainer

Co-Ordinator. For Ash, it would be like training May and it would remind the two of them of their first jouneys together.

Banner made by the amazing Princess of Hoenn!

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a battle trainer?
    Both…though they may have a tendency to do contests seeing that both of his/her parents do them…and they won their most special prized ribbon in one of them xD

Oh yes, and a new banner ^-^

Dedicated to bluemanaphy :D

And some new cute AS moments…

~In Mean with Envy, Ash comes into the contest lobby after the preliminary rounds, looking for May. When he sees her, he literally runs over and says eagerly, “May! You did a great job!” - in which she responds with a sweet and excited “Thanks Ash!”

~Later, in the same episode, when waiting to see who the last coordinator to pass the preliminary rounds is, Ash has a stressed look on his face and keeps repeating to himself, “It’s got to be May, it has got to be May!”
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluemanaphy View Post
    I just look the %th generation trainer again and I just imagine that one of them was May and Ash's children.. (Just imagine)
    the female one ---> she had a dark brown hair( I think it's not black but dark brown). the dark one from Ash and the brown one from May. And the blue eyes from may of course

the male on ---> he had a brown hair just like may, the type of hair like ash and the brown eyes like ash too...

*shot*
    Now that you mention it, the BW boy does look a little bit like Ash mixed with May. But I don't think the girl looks like it could be their child, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    [B]Oh yes, and a new banner ^-^

Dedicated to bluemanaphy :D
    Why do you have to be so good at making things like this? Seriously, you make the best banners. ^-^

And some new cute AS moments…

~In Mean with Envy, Ash comes into the contest lobby after the preliminary rounds, looking for May. When he sees her, he literally runs over and says eagerly, “May! You did a great job!” - in which she responds with a sweet and excited “Thanks Ash!”

~Later, in the same episode, when waiting to see who the last coordinator to pass the preliminary rounds is, Ash has a stressed look on his face and keeps repeating to himself, “It’s got to be May, it has got to be May!”
    I remember that ep! And I remember the 2nd moment you listed! Ah ADV. I really want to watch Mean with Envy now...

Edit: I forgot to answer the topic. XD

If they had 2 children, a boy and a girl, I'd see the girl being the trainer and the boy doing contests just to mix it up a little. But if they actually had a child on the show as a next generation thing, Ash and May's child would most likely be a trainer to continue Ash's journey.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a batle trainer?

That's a hard choice, but to be fair, I would imagine him/her being a trainer. Now, if you can disagree, you can list your reasons, But I think it's actually easier to be a full-time Trainer that will occasionally try Coordinating than it is to be a full-time Coordinator that occasionally tries battling.

But that's beside the point. I still think s/he would be a trainer. Coordinating seems to be a well-known sport, but you really have to be into the designing and...well, coordinating to be really good at it. It's much easier to pick a Pokeball and go out and train for Conferences and Leagues.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

The real question is: What would they name the kid? Mash or Ay?

Lol. Those would be horrible names. xD

But now you've got me curious. Topic time, I suppose.

What would Ash and May decide to name their child(ren)?
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker32703 View Post
    I am vehement in my belief that if Ash were ever to have a son with anyone, that son's name would be Gary, in honor of Ash's former rival.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jabberwock View Post
    I am vehement in my belief that if Ash were ever to have a son with anyone, that son's name would be Gary, in honor of Ash's former rival.
    Are you KIDDING!?!! Turns out Ash and Barry are in love but Barry is insane and says "IT CANNOT BE" and Ash says "BUT WHY" and Barry says "IT CANNOT BE" and then he leaves. Ash is then depressed and says "BUT WHY" and then goes to get married to May. They name the child Berry, because Ash loves Cranberries.

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Smugleaf View Post
    Are you KIDDING!?!! Turns out Ash and Barry are in love but Barry is insane and says "IT CANNOT BE" and Ash says "BUT WHY" and Barry says "IT CANNOT BE" and then he leaves. Ash is then depressed and says "BUT WHY" and then goes to get married to May. They name the child Berry, because Ash loves Cranberries.
    This post makes no sense whatsoever.

You and I will get along just fine.

Nice while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Smugleaf View Post
    The real question is: What would they name the kid? Mash or Ay?
    I lol'd.

----

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a batle trainer?

I can imagine a female trainer that has Leaf/Blue/Green's design(since they never used it).

------

Well, since I'm all for Leaf/Blue/Green being Sato and Haru's child, I say Blue(I personally think that's what her name should have been). Besides, Blue looks like Satoshi and Haruka's lost child.

--------

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: The Advanceshipping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluemanaphy View Post
    thanks Dd. XD

hey, I just searching advanceshipping doujin (not hentai), do you know where can I find it?

edit: just remember that in pokemon manga: electrig tale of pikachu, Ash was fell in love with Gary's brother, May. Wow o_O
    AGREED! Srsly about the EToP fact that Ash hits on Gary's older sis, maybe in the anime, he actually likes May who is Max's older sister or onee-chan as what they call 'older sister' in Japan!

btw hiya bluemanaphy!

The only problem with that is that certainly would be ignored in any debate. The anime and manga are totally different stories, and generally do not mix together. Gary doesn't have an older sister named May in the anime, and so it can't apply at all to the Advanceshipping most of us are here in this thread discussing.
    Two Halves Make a Whole