Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 493

Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494 LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hibernation over! It's New Year Eve and this thread needs a new breathing pod. There we go... and we missed a Christmas topic too. A late Christmas-related topic: What will Ash and May do during the Christmas?

Welcome to the forum and our good old ship Xannytoes! It has been quite long since we've gotten ourselves a new member. (I'm not exactly senior)

What do you think Ash and May will do for the holidays?

Dating stuff. But I figured that Ash is still far away from grasping the concept of love. Perhaps some movies where they can enjoy eating all the snacks in the dark and you know, that magical romantic stuff couples do during the romance movies, something to do with kissing? I don't know either.

If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos?

Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that she'll hang around for a bit with Ash, seeing that Kalos might not hold contests. She's there to show off her freshly trained Pokemon team and to pit them against Ash's new Pokemon team, the 'new' Team Rocket and Ash's new companion - Serena.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Since there's no Contests in Kalos, I guess she would be shopping :P
    Anyone still think May MIGHT make an cameo during X and Y? Ruby/Sapphire remake?

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Wow, to think the holidays are already over.
    Umm... Well, maybe in Lumiose City, she could just be hanging around at some sort of cafe, knowing how many it has, or some restaurant.
    Or maybe May could just be traveling, because she apparently likes to travel. Or she just heard about some pokemon in the Kalos region that she really wants to see.
    I'm not sure if she'd be THAT that into boutiques, though. I mean, she likes clothes and shopping and all that, but she just doesn't seem THAT into fashion. She's not totally obsessed or anything.
    Still, I guess she could be in some boutique...?
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Default Advanceshipping Albums? (Suzu ones would be great!)

New here, and too lazy to look them up.

Does anyone have an album of advanceshipping (by Suzu hopefully)? I like the other ships too, but the fan art for adv is the best imo.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Advanceshipping Albums? (Suzu ones would be great!)

Hi, and welcome to the forums! We already have an Advanceshipping thread, so I'm going to close this and merge it with that thread, someone there may be able to help you.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

*Tardis materializes* Well, back to business *get's out and see a empty thread*
    Well....let's get this thread revive.

This has bug me a bit, considering no contest are held in Kalos then it's a wierd option tbh, I think I found a solution, Shopping for fashion reasons, it's just so obvious, tbh I find a Dawn cameo more probable, but it could work as well for May.
    So I think shopping is the best bet for this, maybe if R/S/E recieve a remake then she will be a part of a plot, MAYbe (see the pun?) get a mega evolution? IDK.

New question.
    Of what we have seen in Pokemon X and Y we know that Serena may have a crush on Ash, and we can say that May might have one as well, so the question is.
    If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena?

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Wow. Been a long absence for me. It seems as though this thread could use a bit of activity.

This would require a bit of thinking. I think I'd have to agree with Aloasa on this one and say it'd likely be for some mundane reason like shopping, but then again, who's to say that May wouldn't just be traveling around? It seems just as reasonable an explanation as any other. After all, this is the pokemon anime we're talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by Headless Whoreman View Post
    This would require a bit of thinking. I think I'd have to agree with Aloasa on this one and say it'd likely be for some mundane reason like shopping, but then again, who's to say that May wouldn't just be traveling around? It seems just as reasonable an explanation as any other. After all, this is the pokemon anime we're talking about here.
    I don't think May would return in Kalos, mainly because of no contests. On another note, there would be very little hints if she did return 'cause Serena has a gigantic crush on Ash.

If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena?
    May or any of the others probably wouldn't appear again, much less get with Ash, though, because the writers seem to really be pushing AmourShipping along. And it'd be a huge disappointment to a lot of fans if they just abandoned it. But Ash has never been that much into love, so maybe he wouldn't notice Serena's crush before May shows up and, well, then there's still hope. But that'll probably never happen. Still.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Registered User SatoHaruFan2248's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who knows. Maybe she could be working with the police on bringing down Team Rocket. However, I think she wants to see Ash again since she misses him so much.

MAY & ASH FOREVER & ALWAYS

Blog Entries

I find police detective May to be one of the more far fetched reasonings, but if the police can recruit that young in the Pokemon universe, more power to her I suppose.

I think this might be getting a bit into territory May's character probably wouldn't go into. I think that if Serena made Ash happy and May saw that, she would probably be jealous of Serena but wouldn't do anything to sabotage the relationship. After all, if she truly loved Ash as we hope, she'd want him to be happy.

Registered User sonichilidoghog's Avatar

Follow sonichilidoghog on Tumblr Visit sonichilidoghog's Youtube Channel

Interesting, as I had not watched past the Diamond & Pearl series (and a wee bit of early BW), I cannot accurately predict the X and Y series from the 'patterns' within the BW series. Though I would suggest that she'll hang around for a bit with Ash, seeing that Kalos might not hold contests. She's there to show off her freshly trained Pokemon team and to pit them against Ash's new Pokemon team, the 'new' Team Rocket and Ash's new companion - Serena.[/QUOTE]

You should check out X and Y, it is really good! You don't need to compare it to Black and White, trust me, it is WAY better!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Damn, I haven't posted in a while.

I don't think she has to be doing something to have a reason to be in Kalos. Especially since there's nothing related to Contests in Kalos. She could just be there. Maybe on vacation or something.

Blog Entries

If only to bring some much-needed activity to this thread, how about we list some good fanfiction for us to read? Custom Christmas is fantastic if you like a quick one shot to read, and here's my Valentine's Day one-shot if anyone's interested.

Yeah, we really do need some action and activity. Even though AmourShipping is likely to become canon, we should still "never give up until the end."
    I'm not really good with questions, but I guess Do you think Ash and May will ever meet again? --maybe. XD
    I'll answer the question later. With AmourShipping and Ash moving on from Hoenn, the chances are really pretty slim. But we're kind of in a hiatus right now and I guess we should try to revive our spirits.
    By the way, nice fic~ ^^