Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 491

Page 491 of 494 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    From what I've heard, that Blaziken is on some kind of rampage, and I doubt May's Blaziken would do that. Not unless someone seriously [EFF!]ed with it.

Anyway, I've got a new topic:

We know Ash has a penchant for saving May from such things as wild Pokémon, collapsing bridges (I think), and cheating opponents. What else would you like to see Ash save May from? If you want, you can even show how that might play out.

I just know Princess will make something good out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    That MegaBlaizken already has a trainer. And the trainer dresses like MegaBlaziken. May's comeback, this ain't.
    Yes, yes you two, I am quite aware that this Mega Blaziken has no connection whatsoever to May's Blaziken. In fact, if it did, I would actually be quite angry XD But what I'm saying is that seeing the Blaziken made me a bit nostalgic simply because it reminded me of May. That's all x)

And goodness DracoMan, I hope to not disappoint XD I will certainly think of a mini fanfic to go along with your topic...but for now, I think I'll just say I really would have liked to see Ash try to save May from something potentially life threatening, and when she pleads with him not to, he admits that he just can't imagine a world without her. BUT THEN May, being the person that she is, grabs onto Ash's hand and insists, "Fine. But if we don't die together, then we don't die at all."

*cries* Time to go write this sucker haha x)
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Computer problems... :/
    I've noticed that recently, we've been talking about May coming back a lot...
    We know Ash has a penchant for saving May from such things as wild Pokémon, collapsing bridges (I think), and cheating opponents. What else would you like to see Ash save May from? If you want, you can even show how that might play out.
    I probably won't write about anything, because I'm a horrible writer...but I can see May being attacked by one of Ash's pokemon that's really hostile toward her... Maybe there could be some ChikoShipping or whatever and Bayleef sees some relationship between Ash and May and attacks her~! And then Ash saves May from Bayleef! That'd be pretty cool... But that probably would never work or happen...... I don't know.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

The party has started! ADV cupcakes around! Look at those amazing banners! Rainbow and fresh derpy meaty replies..

Suppose Ash actually decided to go down the ADV route. How would he start?

If Ash actually decides to go down the ADV route, it won't be hard for him, considering he has quite of a headstart. I'll say Ash will start out by organizing some sort of an anniversary party like he did with Pikachu. Then, they begin to hang out and all those.... Save me I'm pretty bad at this kind of stuff.

I think fanarts suit the cards better. Post more of them! Especially with May in that nice 'angelic' outfit from M08. Do ye guys have a name for that outfit?

Actually, I've never named any of May's outfits!! But the fanart does actually look good on the card, now that you mention it......
    Suppose Ash actually decided to go down the ADV route. How would he start?
    I don't think I can think of a good answer for this. He's so dense that he'd be so confused if he fell in love, anyway...... Well, maybe one day, something just clicks, and he finds himself admiring her or something, and he loves her, but he's really confused, 'cuz...you know. And then he just randomly blurts out, "I love you," or something like that. XD Sorry, I really can't think of anything......
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by xLolPanda View Post
    The party has started! ADV cupcakes around!
    That's the spirit xLolPanda! Happiness and ADV cupcakes for everyone!

(continuing with the rainbow theme. Quick edit, sorry it's sloppy orz)

Anyway, I tend to call May's Movie 8 outfit the "princess" outfit, cause that's pretty much what it is haha. Any more elaborate names though, I'll take it x)

Let's get another topic circulating...

What would be the theme of May and Ash's wedding?

Yes, kinda girly question, sorry ^^ But whatcha got? Color schemes, food, wedding location, honeymoon location, outfits...the works!
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xLolPanda View Post
    The party has started! ADV cupcakes around!
    That's the spirit xLolPanda! Happiness and ADV cupcakes for everyone!

(continuing with the rainbow theme. Quick edit, sorry it's sloppy orz)

Anyway, I tend to call May's Movie 8 outfit the "princess" outfit, cause that's pretty much what it is haha. Any more elaborate names though, I'll take it x)

Let's get another topic circulating...

Yes, kinda girly question, sorry ^^ But whatcha got? Color schemes, food, wedding location, honeymoon location, outfits...the works!
    How about something involving a return to Cameron Palace? That is, after all, the site of the whole knight/princess costuming with our heroes.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid that is not rule I was referring to at all, this happens to be it. It is a forum-wide rule, and is still in effect.

Copyright Violation
    (4 points, 10 for severe violations) :
    Members may not request or provide help to illegally view copyrighted content, and may not in any way admit to using ROMs. YouTube and similar links are allowed, except YouTube links to full pokémon episodes or movies (in part or whole). Mentioning fan translation in general is permitted, but not specific translation groups or projects. Finally, when putting someone else's fanworks in your forum or blog post, you should at least note that it is not yours and if possible credit the creator.
    I'm just noting it all for in future, to credit the original artist when able. Also, the sourcing was not the only issue with the content, as aforementioned in my post. Thank you.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Wow, cool cupcakes~!
    Now I'm going to (try to) answer the question...
    I've always sucked at these sort of questions... I guess it could have something to do with royalty, since Ash is the king of the sea or something and May is the princess of...well, Hoenn. XD
    Or it could be water-themed--with Ash being the king of the sea and May having sapphire eyes and having a connection with Manaphy.
    Dunno...I can suck pretty badly at these questions sometimes.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

.....I would have to say either water/manaphy considering movie nine or go for anikasnow's answer because of the whole movie 8 and what he said, it would see cute that the image of ash and may in their princess and aura guardian costumes would be their weeding attire

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

All right, so since the consensus of the wedding seems to be the water themed royalty, here's what I've got for you...

Presenting:

(so, I tried to organize this in the "wedding planner" fashion you see on tumblrs and stuff haha)

Anyway, the wedding would most likely be held at the Sea Temple (Samiya) or something that looked like it (upper left box). As their "child," Manaphy would call on all the ocean's pokemon to herald the couple, as well as the necessary Luvdiscs for both memory's sake and future blessings (bottom middle box). There would be beautiful aquatic decorations in the main room, where each table where the guests sit would have a fountain in the middle, surrounded by soft glowing lights (bottom left box). The food (because we know how much our couple loves food) would feature delicate desserts and hearty main meals...namely, fancy ramen (because we know how much they love ramen), and the wedding cake would be pink to symbolize love, Luvdiscs, and the pink of their shared Terracotta ribbon (middle middle box).

May's wedding gown would be made of white silk as supple as water, with a simple bodice, a long train, and a gauze veil. She would be wearing pink pearls throughout her outfit because "pearl" in Latin means "unique" (which is what Advanceshipping is), and pink pearls specifically symbolize happiness, loyalty, and success--because both our heroes and successful pokemon trainers/coordinators respectively. (top right box).

Ash's tuxedo would be white to match May's, and his inner dress shirt would be purple, because purple is the color of royalty (King of the Sea) and is the "Advanceshipping" color (because Ash=blue and May=red). He would be wearing a corsage that matches May's flower crown, and of course Pikachu would be on his shoulder as his best...man....and wearing a purple bow tie, because why not? (bottom right box).

After the wedding, there would be much rejoicing and food and dancing. Hip, hip, hooray.

.....yeah, this has got to be one of the harder edits I've done because the wedding outfits were just SO HARD TO MAKE from their Wallace Cup outfits haha. Ugh, these babies, they rob me of an actual life <3
    Last edited by Princess of Hoenn; 5th October 2013 at 04:36 PM.

Hello everyone!!! Its been so long since I posted here! Anyways enough of that and on to whats Important, There's this short amazing animation a friend of mine on deviantart made at my request, which I'm truly grateful for!! You guys should go check it out you'll love it!!! Its an amazing addition to our advanceshipping fandom!!! the links down below!

Advanceshipping by shangerz on deviantART

After you've seen it please show your gratitude to him. After I watched it myself for the first time, the first thing that I wanted to do was share it with my lovely advanceshipping family here, so go ahead and watch it!!!!
    as an honorary mention the artist's name is 'shangerz'

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

ya know I been thinking, Ash is getting more romance related (even if he is dense as shit), and halloween is coming up so.....
    What pairings should they crossdress as in halloween (sorry for bad topic)

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Hey guys! Well, I finally decided to make an account over here too. For those who know me, good. For those who don't, I go by the same username over on Serebii and on Advancers. So, yeah. Hi :3
    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping and AshXSerena.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

Y'know... My Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne...

Welcome, ThatOneQuilava :) Hope you stick around despite the currently subdued atmosphere. May the advanceshipping spirit always be with you.

Anyways, nice topic Aloasa! Halloween is coming up, so get festive everyone!

What pairings should they crossdress as in Halloween?

Hm...they would probably dress up as Pokémon, right? Ash could go as a Snorlax and May could go as a Munchlax haha...I feel that it would be both accurate, cute, and symbolic XD Or...they could do something really silly, like one of them can dress up as a cookie, and the other as milk....because we know how well cookies and milk go together <3

Speaking of how well our favorite couple go together though, I was browsing through the Wallace Cup arc again and I just--

THESE

CUTIES

UGH

In the last one, they even look like they're the parents trying to convince Dawn (as if she were their kid) that she'll be just fine in the upcoming pokemon battle. Carrying on the legacy!

But yeah, in the social psychology class I'm in right now, we're learning that one of the most important factors that determine a long-lasting romantic relationship is similarity. Looks like Ash and May have got that covered, huh? :)

Also, an adorable fanart:

By Vulpixi-Misa

Reminds us just how great Movie 9 was <3

Aww, cute comic. :) And AdvanceShipping is the most similar Ash can be with someone, in my opinion. XD

What pairings should they crossdress as in Halloween?
    Well, since Ash and May are in a Pokemon Universe, they should naturally crossdress as something in their universe. So maybe they could crossdress as Plusle and Minun, or Volbeat and Illumise, or Tate and Liza (XD)
    Or, maybe, they could dress up as a more Halloween-y pokemon. I heard that in Generation VI, there's a pokemon called Pumpkaboo or something. I don't know what it looks like, but I'm guessing it looks kinda sorta like a pumpkin, so maybe...? Maybe, Ash and May could crossdress like that. Or something like that pumpkin pokemon and a Gengar/Ariados.
    Or, they could always dress up as food. Of course.