Page 489 of 494 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Registered User SatoHaruFan2248's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping?
    What makes me come back to AdvacneShipping is fanart plus making videos with songs I think go well with AdvanceShipping.

MAY & ASH FOREVER & ALWAYS

/人◕‿‿◕人\ I need the booty GloomyHaruka's Avatar
    Follow GloomyHaruka On Twitter
    Follow GloomyHaruka on Tumblr

*casually pops in*
    Yo!B)
    Man, I'm terrible. I just keep vanishing. lol

Anyway's;
    In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping?:
    Man, I deal with this a lot 'cause I've got A LOT of OTP's it's not even funny. I guess what keeps me going are general discussions, fanart, fics, thinking up of alternative universes or crossovers and when I moderate the Advancers Tumblr. (Since I have to find stuff to put up. lol)
    But the ones that really keep me going are fics and AU/crossovers. I think the reason behind fics is pretty obvious. As it satisfy's my fangirl needs.
    But thinking up of AU is really a lot of fun. /even if I don't do anything or much with those ideas. I get easily entertained by my imagination. ahaha

@SatoHaruFan2248 Ohhh great videos! Good job!!

Hey by the way, can I ask you guys for a few favours?
    First off, can anyone give me good resolutions pics of R-SRavens older works? Gaaah it's so embarrassing, but I lost A LOT of them a while ago. I just miss having them. lol They bring back so many memories. I seriously love his works tho it's not even funny fhudjhrfud Though, I do prefer his newer ones much better. But I still find his older ones have charm and they'll always have a special place in my heart! u//u//u

Secondly; I need some fic recommendations.; u ; I got the sudden urge the other day to read an Advanceshipping fic that had an evil Ash somewhere in it? I don't know, I just feel like reading something with a crazy evil Ash. lol
    Another one I'd like to read would be something that's related to the 9th movie? uRGHHHH I knowwwwwwwww. The 9th movie, everyone's always asking for it.xD But gfhudgtyhfujd I can't help myself.
    Lastly, I wouldn't mind reading a violent Advanceshipping fic?; A ; Man, I don't know. When I get the urge to read something, I just want it pretty badly.
    /gomen

Also, I found this older comic that R_SRaven made. I never knew he made this and thought I'd share it with you all!
    -A little girl in Pallet-

Sadly, the last two pages don't seem to work any more... Ahh it makes me sad.;__; But I remember reading this fic a few years ago. It's REALLY good and its been my fav for like, ever. I remember there was a sequel for it as well if I'm not mistaken. I can't really remember, but I remember not being the biggest fan of the sequel... I don't know, the first one was one of those that just satisfied me and I felt like it didn't need a sequel. At least, not a dramatic one.
    + Banner && icon made by me! +

+DA+Art Blog+FF+Tumblr+Advancers+

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Perk up friends! It's been a long dry spell, but Pokémon is still going on, and so we will continue forth, slowly but surely!

@SatoHaruFan2248 -- those are great fanvids! Brings back nostalgic Advanceshipping feelings :')
    @GloomyHaruka -- I remember those comics! They always brought a smile to my face <3 Too bad the whole thing doesn't work anymore...

[i'm not gone, i'm merely away.
    let our reunion be nothing but all our tomorrows and todays and yesterdays--]

Topic? If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be?

I've been revisiting old Advanceshipping discussions, back during the Hoenn days when we were fresh and new...and I couldn't help but laugh in disbelief at the people who didn't think our ship was legitimate. I mean, if in real life, you swam with a person in a school of heart shaped fish, you would definitely wonder what the universe was trying to tell you, right? Even that aside, going through so many challenges and adventures with a person would definitely cause you to form an attachment to a person, romantic or not. Though this can be said for all of Ash's companions, I'm inclined to believe that May was the "transition girl": she has a more special role because she was there during Ash's maturing stage, and she was there to watch and guide him through the rough patches...at the very same time Ash was guiding her through her spiritual adventure of finding who she was and who she wanted to be. After adding up everything Ash and May had ever been through together into a real life scenario....well, I don't know about you, but if I was May and I had a person like Ash, I think I would be hopelessly outgunned in a battle to not fall in love with him. He showed her the world, and in return, she gave him the chance to ascend to a higher emotional plane.

Anyway, just me rambling, but. Makes you think, doesn't it?
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Wow, I haven't posted in such a LONG time here. How's everyone so far? ^_^

Its sad there's not many AdvanceShipping Fan Art, but here's a recent one I just found.

If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be?
    I honestly have no idea. Probably Less compatible. Idunno! :3

In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping?
    I think I've answered this before, but I guess I'll re-write my answer. I'm staying true to AdvanceShipping. In fact, this is the ONLY Pokemon Shipping that I even support the most. Sure, I don't post quite often as I used to be, but, I've always been a fan of pairing both Ash and May together even though Pokemon will NEVER have romance. But outside of the Anime world, the Fan Art and the Fan Fics are another reasons why I still continue to support AS.

Hello Advanceshippers! I'm new here. lets just say I stumbled upon this site one day and my inner over enthusiastic advanceshipping spirit wanted me to join in, and so I did. A little guidance would be more than appreciated cause you see I'm not completely sure how things work here. And I believe I've posted this post at a wrong place? yes, no, maybe?
    Oh and if its any consolation for the mistake I've probably made, The I'll say this Advanceshipping RULES!!!!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Welcome to the site and to the thread! You can also make an introduction by creating a new thread here. And don't worry, you're not doing anything incorrect.

Hey thanks a lot. I just sort of wanted to post a question of mine. And more would follow gradually. And one more thing could you sort of list out the things I'm not supposed to do at this thread, Its for precautionary measures of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Advanceforever! View Post
    Hey thanks a lot. I just sort of wanted to post a question of mine. And more would follow gradually. And one more thing could you sort of list out the things I'm not supposed to do at this thread, Its for precautionary measures of course.
    You're free to ask any questions. As for dos and don'ts, just follow the forum rules and don't be a jerk to others. Simple enough.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    You're free to ask any questions. As for dos and don'ts, just follow the forum rules and don't be a jerk to others. Simple enough.
    Alright yeah I can do that.

Registered User SatoHaruFan2248's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello Advanceshippers! I'm new here. lets just say I stumbled upon this site one day and my inner over enthusiastic advanceshipping spirit wanted me to join in, and so I did. A little guidance would be more than appreciated cause you see I'm not completely sure how things work here. And I believe I've posted this post at a wrong place? yes, no, maybe?
    Oh and if its any consolation for the mistake I've probably made, The I'll say this Advanceshipping RULES!!!!
    Hey thanks for coming. You posted in the right place. Also watch this AdvanceShipping video I made.

MAY & ASH FOREVER & ALWAYS

So here's my first ever question on this thread.

Have any of you wondered, because believe me I've been wondering this a lot. Pikachu being an integral part of Ash's life has given names to both Misty and Dawn, He calls Misty Pikachupi and Dawn Pikaka. I'm still watching best wishes episodes so I can't say anything about Iris as of right now. I can understand him naming Misty cause she was the original female character, however I don't get the fact for it not naming May, when it did Dawn. Whats most unnerving about it is May was Dawn's predecessor and still no name :( So whats up with that. Keeping all favoritism aside, I could have sworn that Pikachu was closer to May, I mean with all the holding him and stuff and yet still no name?

Beside asking you guys I've sort of cooked up my own theory upon the matter too and in a way it makes sense to my advanshipping brain.

your welcome and ya sure I'll check your video :)
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 4th September 2013 at 08:20 AM.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Hi, if you're not sure what to do or not to do, please read the Shippers' Paradise rules and the Forum Rules.

Posts in threads should contribute to the discussion- if you have any questions about the rules, you can ask a mod (listed at the bottom of the forum) or another staff member.

This thread is only for discussing Advanceshipping, so please stick to that topic. You can use visitor messages or private messages to socialize. Thanks :)

And please don't post twice in a row - use the 'Edit' feature to include something in your first post if you want to add something. I deleted your second post and edited it in the previous one.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be?

Probably less, since we as supporters of a shipping tend to over-exaggerate things just a tad.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

More. I see their relationship as the most natural out of all the Shipping's with Ash. And he's met her entire family (and her dad) which makes him a little more integrated in her life imo :D
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

*wild Aloasa reapears* Good to be back after that long XD

Considering today life style......what they have done in the anime (meating each others families) and there personalities......I guess the chances are kinda improve tbh, not that much because of the whole oposite atracts crap.....sadly this would make pokeshipping rise up even more if you ask them this question but forget I said that, the point is that I think there is an improvement, and about advanceforever's post..... I think May DOES have a name...don't quote me on that it's been a long time

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.