Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 484

Page 484 of 494 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Very good banner as always Princess, good job :) and now a new topic (I don't know if this was already ask)
    If Ash and May could be the protagonist of any videogame what would it be and who would they be?

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping?
    Ash:Electric/Dark
    May:Flying/Water

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anikasnow6 View Post
    what type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping?
    Ash should be Fire/Fighting, since those types both match his personality. May could be Psychic as a complement to Fighting Ash, and it would go with the "Sword and Sorcerer" TV Trope I mentioned earlier. Maybe Normal/Psychic, like Meloetta. (And they both sing, as Movie 6 showed us.)

Oh, and FYI, my album where I keep my ADV cards has been renamed "Sgt. Draco's Lonely Hearts Club Album," while I created a new "Chartreuse Album" for everything else, so don't look for cards in the latter. (And yes, you may notice the naming pattern. I think I'll call the next one the "Magical Mystery Album.")
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

If Ash and May could be the protagonist of any videogame what would it be and who would they be?

Legend of Zelda would be pretty sweet

Lol, what about Kirby? xD I mean... they eat a lot...

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Kirby would actually be nice. I might have trouble with this one...recently, I suddenly became obsessed over the Pokeathlon and HeartGold is all I can see now. I can't remember all of the video games I played. But Legend of Zelda would be nice as well, and maybe even Mario. Naming the ones I see everywhere, everyday. Just to be general.

Also, nice banner, Princess!
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Thanks RJW and POH, here is my Advanceshipping AMV. Please rate and comment on youtube....

Advanceshipping (Ash/May)-Crazier - YouTube

Here the new topic.

What would Ash and May reactions to the Advanceshipping fandom (fanfiction, fanart, advancers site, other sites, etc...) ?

What would Ash and May reactions to the Advanceshipping fandom (fanfiction, fanart, advancers site, other sites, etc...) ?

Ash may not even understand what is he doing to May in the fanarts, kissing and so on; on the other hand, she is blushing to the max. Moreover, May will even stage an impromptu cross-dress, for the lulz (remember that Ash-May cross-dressing fanart?).

For advancers sites, both Ash and May will sign up and join in the fun with us AdvanceShippers. Hmm, I wonder where they are now in Bulbapedia.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

for fanfiction and fanart Ash would be all dense and stuff and May would be fainting out of brushing so hard that it's even reder than blood, and for the Advancers.. I see that they will join and have fun, they would like Gengar, Pichu, Midnight and Lucifer stories, May would be shipping hard on the usership tread while Ash would be fighting with his pikachu in the battle tread, and as for reaction to people.....

Beast: ok, please don't use so much profanity
    Phil: *they would be confused by his intelligence and philosofical side*
    Mubbzy: Ash would be dense and May would wonder how THAT happen
    Golfer and Hollow: *See above*
    Gloomy: they would freak out a little by her artstyle and stuff but overall they would get along
    Strength: Anime Fanboys and Fangirls squeels in 3,2,1.....
    and finally (because I can't think of more right now) Me: they would hear about why I got ban and see my post and they would say.. "WHAT THE F*CK WAS HE THINKING!!!!"

sorry if this drag on but I had a lot of ideas about this
    Last edited by The Master; 10th April 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: because I thought gloomy was a man XD

/人◕‿‿◕人\ I need the booty GloomyHaruka's Avatar
    Follow GloomyHaruka On Twitter
    Follow GloomyHaruka on Tumblr

what type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping?:
    I guess Ash electric for his messy hair and bursting personality. Or fire for his strong determination?? And May? I'd defiantly say water!

If Ash and May could be the protagonist of any videogame what would it be and who would they be?:
    I'd defiantly have to agree with Gengar for this! Zelda would be a nice fit! I think I'd prefer ocarina of time though. u u u Or maybe Majora's Mask? But mainly because I like how creepy the game looks! u//u//u
    And, I'd have to say I'd LOOOOOOOOOVE to see Ash and May in Saya no Uta!! <3 And have May as Saya.~ gfhdsjwaqgfhrydjuesw SO SO SOOO PERFECT!!! YES
    And maybe Nier? I've never played it, but the game looks beautiful and the soundtrack is breathe-taking so yeah, I'm going with this one as well.xD
    And I wouldn't mind having Ash and May being in a game similar to Yume Nikki!:3 I think it'd be cute! But it'd be changed to 2 people instead of one of course. And ohhh they could like, have Ash and May both dreaming in the dreamworld and they have to find each other!!! gfhdjswgfrhdyesjwhfjds this is making me SOOOOOO excited!!
    And of course, (if you guys know the ending) the ending could be like from the game, but more of a Romeo x Juliet kind of thing...> u > gfhdjeswghfjudeks OH WOW, THIS WOULD BE COOL.
    ((I must draw these one day!!))

What would Ash and May reactions to the Advanceshipping fandom (fanfiction, fanart, advancers site, other sites, etc...) ?:
    I'd have to say that both of them would blush like crazy. I know Ash is dense, but I think he'd blush if he saw fanart/fanfics of him kissing May.xD Wouldn't you agree?
    Though, I think Ash would perhaps be confused with some themes, while May, totally shy about it, desperately tries to hide the computer screen away from Ash.xD

Oh jeez, I should come here more often though. lol
    + Banner && icon made by me! +

+DA+Art Blog+FF+Tumblr+Advancers+

What would Ash and May reactions to the Advanceshipping fandom (fanfiction, fanart, advancers site, other sites, etc...) ?:
    Ash would be dense in his normal way, but surprised and slightly embarrassed as he sees himself kissing May and all.
    May is an easier story. She'd probably blush furiously and all~...
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

*takes out a megaphone* HELLO IN THERE, IS ANYONE THERE!!!!??? *no response* I guess not, ok new topic, my birthday was last Sunday so because of that

What would Ash do to celebrate May's birthday and What would May do to celebrate Ash birthday

Hibernation interrupted. Resume service in.. now. 5 more minutes please?

Actually I checked in a few times but I didn't really have the time to properly think of a topic or answer. Usually forgets about to come back when resting. Oh well, now is my free time and I remembered AS. Great!

What would Ash do to celebrate May's birthday?

Like what he will be doing for his anniversary of the day he meets Pikachu. Food, party and all those. After eating they have some time together while the others are sleeping and then he gives a gift to her, encouraging her to continue her journey. Happy, she gives him an amorous hug and smooch...

What would May do to celebrate Ash birthday?

Most likely she team up with Delia and the others to organize a large party. Feeding Ash with some battle matches is a good idea. After that, he can settle down and have some great meal. At the end of the meal, there will be a short dancing session and May misses her chance. After the dance, Ash falls asleep on the couch and she helps him to cover. Before going to sleep, she leaves her present beside him. Tomorrow he discovers her cute little present.

I wish real life is as amazing as my imagination.

If Ash and May weren't a couple yet:
    Ash would just wish her a happy birthday with a cheery grin and all. And maybe some pokemon advice.
    If Ash and May were a couple:
    Ash would maybe give her a hug and a sloppy card and wish her a happy birthday.

What would May do to celebrate Ash birthday?
    If not a couple:
    May would probably say happy birthday and give him a card 'cause he's a boy, and try to help Brock cook food for Ash.
    If a couple:
    May would hug Ash, give him a card and a present, and try to cook food for him herself. XD

Oh, yeah, and happy late birthday, Aloasa!

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

hiya.. proud advceshipper. i actually make amv's just wanted to say hi.. XD been a while since i was last here

most likely waste the day training his Pokemon, liek the clueless person he is XD
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums