Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 475

Page 475 of 494 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Bluemanaphy! I've missed you! *hugs* Welcome back (:

haha and no, it's not May and Pikachu now...I'm just pointing out the fact that May might be channeling her feelings for Ash through Pikachu because she can't bring herself to tell it to his face just yet. Ah, young love.

And since you mentioned it, let's get another topic circulating (may be a recycled one, I'm not sure)...

If May and Ash were both to catch another "pair" pokemon (such as their dual Bulbasaurs, or their Squirtles, or their Snorlax and Munchlax), what would they catch and why? How would you like these new pokemon to symbolize them and their relationship?
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Princesssssss *hug hug*
    thank you sooo much for the welcome XD

ah... young love... yes.. it may be like that.. tell her feelings via pikachu..

If May and Ash were both to catch another "pair" pokemon (such as their dual Bulbasaurs, or their Squirtles, or their Snorlax and Munchlax), what would they catch and why? How would you like these new pokemon to symbolize them and their relationship?
    mm... evee maybe? (or is it so mainstream???)
    I would like to see ... water pokemon (because it's correlated with movie 9 XDD) but I dunno what pokemon is it? luvdisc maybe?

hah.. can't move on from shipping ash and may while watching movie 9.. :""")
    always support Advanceshipping. Forever!

Thank you princess of hoenn
    who has made a very beautiful banner for me

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

bluemanaphy welcome back!

Luvdisc! Very fitting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    I know I've said this many times before, but Gallade (Ash) and Gardevoir (May). It's the knight/princess thing.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Hi, KitePhoton and bluemanaphy! I saw you (bluemanaphy) when I was browsing this thread!
    Anyway, onto the question!
    Their Bulbasaurs are nice (and they stand for Bulbapedia! ^^)!
    If they caught a new pokemon, Solosis would be nice, because you know...Duosion and all. Also, did any of you know that Skitty can breed with Wailord? It's called Hot Skitty on Wailord or something. Well, May has a Skitty, and if Ash could catch a Wailord...
    That'd be so cool!!
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

This is going to sound very generic, but maybe Plusle and Minun to go with the whole opposites attract theme.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

wait, was princess here??? anyway
    I would say........ Gardevour and Gallade

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    I suppose I was ;)

Anyway, since the Gallade&Gardevoir pairing seems to be the most popular for Ash and May, I've drawn a piece of crappy fanart!

By me, clearly. @DracoMan, this is for you, since you've always been a fan of the knight&princess sort of thing :)

[i'll love you in any form, any place,
    any where, any time, any way.]

Sorry, it's sloppy. In my defense, I'm not an artist...for the most part, I write and I make banners ^^;
    Vioxx and Ranger Jack Walker like this.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Itis actually not that bad princess, good job :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    I suppose I was ;)

Anyway, since the Gallade&Gardevoir pairing seems to be the most popular for Ash and May, I've drawn a piece of crappy fanart!

By me, clearly. @DracoMan, this is for you, since you've always been a fan of the knight&princess sort of thing :)

[i'll love you in any form, any place,
    any where, any time, any way.]

Sorry, it's sloppy. In my defense, I'm not an artist...for the most part, I write and I make banners ^^;
    Thanks, and BTW, don't sell yourself too short. It's better than anything I'd draw up. Now, if you wanted me to draw stick-figure Ash and stick-figure May...I'd probably still screw it up. Plus it's nice to know that some people actually listen to me. Now if I can just get in touch with TPTB...

New topic...new topic...got one!

What would be the best city for a date between Ash and May?

When I thought of this topic, the first place that came to mind was Nimbasa City, mostly for the ferris wheel. Plus it would allow Ash to show May the Pokemon Musical.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

That's a really good picture, Princess of Hoenn!
    And, for the question...
    A few cities. Nimbasa, because it's the city of entertainment and you know Ash's attention span problem. Castelia, because it's big, has a Department Store, and has Castelia Cones. Lilycove, because it has a Contest Hall, some entertainment stuff, a Department Store (May LOVES shopping), and an inn. And Pastoria, because it's natural, with the Safari Zone and the Seven Stars Restaurant.
    And there are gyms in three of the cities. Ash could have a rematch. ^^
    There'd be a lot of good places for the two to hang out in all of the cities anyway.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Aw, you guys are too kind, thank you <3 :)

Somewhere peaceful where they can have a picnic or something - like...Flomora Town? Or better yet, Verdanturf Town. I think there's a contest hall there too, so even better for May! That, or a huge city, like Lilycove or Goldenrod or Slateport, so there would be lots of things for them to do :)

[you're the past to my present,
    the forever to my today.]

Original art by Atharple. This is new for me because I rarely use fanart in my banners - and I find that it's surprisingly easier. Almost like using premade dough instead of making it from scratch xD

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

I say Nimbasa city, *sees that everybody said that already* AH MAN I WANTED TO BE ORIGINAL DX

I say Nimbasa city, *sees that everybody said that already* AH MAN I WANTED TO BE ORIGINAL DX
    XD
    That's a really nice banner, Princess! I like the fanart...it's very, very fitting.
    And, for the question...it just hit me that for some reason, I'd like Celadon City. It just fits, with the scenery, the greenery (rhyme time), and the gym. Plus, there's a beautiful fountain there and the Department Store. There's also a game corner and the condeums, or however you spell that word.
    Well, as long as Ash and May are together, it doesn't really matter.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

AdvanceShipping... A romantic boy and a romantic (?) girl... Roses and Contests, those two are destined to be together!
    Proof of the proof: Unbearable Lightness of Seeing. (and to some extent On Cloud Arcanine)

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!