Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 473

Page 473 of 494 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

In Love With Snowmen Anikasnow6's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Don't we all wish that May would reappear in the new series? I do, at least.
    Hehe, it would be strange if Drew suddenly wanted Ash and May to be a couple... Maybe I'll write a story on that or something. Once I finish my other two that I'm currently working on (1 for the manga, one for ADV).
    And a cameo appearance would be great. I wonder why the writers wanted the girls to disappear after one reappearance.
    Well, whatever. I have to go now.
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Oh, if only May would return, right? At the very least, I would like to see her in one of the theme songs, like the one during DP:Galactic Battles or whatever. Well, at least we still have our Teddiursa figurine displayed proudly on Ash's drawer, right? Have a little faith ;)

New topic?

What would be a plausible, canonical reason to bring May back, or have Ash and May meet up again?
    (since we're on this 'what if' topic anyway)

From here (Vulpixi Icons)

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    So does this mean that Princess is back for good?
    I hope so DracoMan. I hope so.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Yeah, that Teddiursa figurine was a big win for us. It's so shiny that Ash must adore it. It's also really cute and given to him by...well, May.
    That vulpix icon or whatever it's called is cool! I loved that Luvdisc scene, but since I watched it so long ago, I forgot some of it. I wasn't a shipper back then but I liked the scene anyway. Ehehe...
    Anyway, onto the question.
    What would be a plausible, canonical reason to bring May back, or have Ash and May meet up again?

To have May back:
    May's best friends with Dawn, right? So Dawn could tell her all about Iris, and May would be like, "I HAVE TO MEET IRIS AND COMPETE IN A TOURNAMENT." Because May is a good battler. And since she wants to meet up with Iris, she also joins Ash's group again! Yay! ^^
    Or she could just come because she was lonely from traveling alone.

To have Ash and May meet up again:
    May wanted to meet Ash because--...no. Uh...well, you know May. Maybe there's this new restaurant that opens up and it has ramen and noodles snd it's really good. And May is like, "WROAAAARRRR," and runs into the restaurant, looking for food and drooling. And then Ash is there too, looking for food as well.

Well, we might have to drop the "May must come back" thing, because the moderators will say we're off-topic. And that's not a good thing. Right...?
    I support AdvanceShipping, LuckyShipping, ViridianShipping, FranticShipping, IkariShipping, BelleShipping, HyperShipping, and many other pairings.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Anikasnow6 View Post

Well, we might have to drop the "May must come back" thing, because the moderators will say we're off-topic. And that's not a good thing. Right...?
    As long as you're relating it to Advanceshipping it's fine.

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

Coincidence, or even better, fate. Lets just say that May finished doing everything she wanted to do in Johto. Then there's a flashback of her traveling together with Ash in Hoeen. After that, maybe she went to Unova for a visit ( or after hearing rumors that he's there.......). To make matters even interesting, Drew can also be there. After that, Ash, May and Drew would meet up somewhere. May will then travel again with Ash for a few episodes. In the last episode, Ash will save his "fiancee" from a life-and-death situation, but not from the rocket trio, maybe baddies that are ten times that bad. In the end, Ash and May both admit that they like each other. Then, maybe there would be a........kissing scene.......... Drew would be watching from afar, dissapointed but happy for the couple. After a bit of tears fall from his eyes, Drew vanished, forever.......

Creddit goes to Blue Dragon for this awesome sig. Request your own at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Maybe they get invited to a feast (or something along those lines) because they have both achieved a certain place in a competition they entered e.g top 4. They meet each other and tie in a food eating contest and they go up against the other guests invited. Ash ends up facing Tobias again and because May is there he is able to do much better maybe even beat him. For may it might be a bit cliche but she goes up against Drew and she beats him knowing Ash is there with her showing the strength of their already close friendship. They also show their ribbons halves and have a more emotional goodbye than the ones we got before (which were fine just not as emotional as I would like)

For Advanceshippyness maybe Ash gets jealous of May and Drew's interactions but May doesn't respond in any way that could be considered romantic. After their matches they again show there halves of the ribbon and hint at how much it helps them and how it reminds them they will always have each other. Then they either kiss/hug under the star lit sky and go to bed with huge smiles on their faces and a content heart.

After that May either leaves again and they hug/kiss again or they travel for awhile and maybe visit Delia in Pallet. They also leave their bulba/venusaur together for a day and return to find an egg. After that I'm happy with whatever happens so long as AS is still hinted at and going strong :D
    AdvanceShipping

Credit to the amazing Princess of Hoenn for the banner

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Sheer coincidence? Maybe something like the Wallace Cup Arc. I prefer having a specific reason for them to meet up rather than "oh hey, we just so happened to be in the exact same place at the exact same time!"

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I don't there needs to be a specific reason for her to make a cameo. How would they meet up again? They could just meet up in the streets or they could specifically arrange a meeting for old times sake.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Oh, I would love it if May came back solely because she and Ash decided to see each other again for old time's sake. Unfortunately though, all the characters in the show seem to have short term memory loss, and they forget each other in favor of their new friends. >.>

#continuityissues?

Banner to drop off:

[From that very first glance;
    I was enchanted.
    And before I knew it, my life had already begun to change.]

And because I had to reshuffle through Destiny Deoxys to find a screenie for that banner, here's a cute ADV moment (that I'm sure we mentioned before, but ah well):

When Ash and Tory's tag battle goes awry, May is seen to be the only one getting extremely upset that Ash is losing (her fists tremble and she looks angry), while Brock and Max just calmly state what is happening with much less emotion. This almost seems like a role reversal, because Brock and Max are usually the ones who are extremely invested in pokemon battles, while May is usually more riveted by contest battles. Anyway, after Max makes an offhand remark, May shoots out of her seat, and yells out that Tory should be trying harder, come on (and in all honesty, this would be a pretty awkward moment, to just yell out in the middle of battle, but it seems that May doesn't care since she is doing it for Ash's sake). It's sweet to see May care so much about something that doesn't necessarily involve her, because she knows the battle means a lot to Ash and she knows how much it means to him to win.

In retrospect, her reaction may also be because Sid (the guy who had been crushing on her) yelled out earlier that he would be "fighting the battle" for her (much to her chagrin), and so as she watches Ash lose against Sid, she gets frustrated because May wants her man (Ash) to step it up. She wants to show Sid that she’s already taken. ;)

Again, over analyzing. But that's all the fun, is it not?

And here's a cute screenshot I found (under spoiler tags cause it's big):

Ciao!~
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Whoa, that banner is epic. (Have bad vocabulary; I don't know another better word)
    For the Destiny Deoxys part, it was nice to see the student as the "teacher" for once. May should do that more often!
    And that screenshot is so adorable! If you look closely, May's eyelids are kind of in that infatuated shape, so she looks like she's really admiring him.
    And, just for fun, I'll post a picture.
    This is a fanart from aamayl.proboards.com, by the way.

If I may start a new topic please?

In honor of Valentine's Day coming up, how about a topic relating to that?

What kind of date would Ash take May on on Valentine's Day?

Discuss! ^-^
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Blog Entries

A tag battle, what else? Either that or going to a stadium to watch a battle (especially if it involves an E4 trainer). Anything that's at all romantic would have to be May's idea.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Hm...can't think of anything. Maybe he'd give her a valentine, kiss her, and leave, leaving her shocked and yet elated.
    If he brought her on a date, he could bring her to an amuesment park (are those open in the winter?). Or a restaurant/noodle shop (May: WRAGH). Or he could just bring her to a park and do some shippy stuff.

Blog Entries

I have to agree with DracoMan on this one. Ash has liked to group people into his massive love for pokemon and the date would no exception. Though that does not mean shipping material does not occur during said battles. Especially if it a tag battle.

Long Live the rookie

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

May would have to pick since Ash would fail miserably at deciding on a romantic date.