Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 468
Page 468 of 496 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Well we think about it this way: If Drew didn't exist, the Pokeshippers would have to pair up May with Harley. xD That or be advanceshippers :P

Awesome drawing, buster! :D :D :D

Nuzlocking like a boss

Visit CobaltChrome's Youtube Channel

OMG ADVANCESHIPPING THREAD

Hi everyone! I'm a huge advanceshipper! I think it's really cute, and it's my OTP. I've written a few advanceshipping fanfics, but never finished any. I have a good idea for one though. And are you the Shiny Gengar that wrote Fiercer Than a Legendary? Awesome!

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltChrome View Post

Hi everyone! I'm a huge advanceshipper! I think it's really cute, and it's my OTP. I've written a few advanceshipping fanfics, but never finished any. I have a good idea for one though. And are you the Shiny Gengar that wrote Fiercer Than a Legendary? Awesome!
    Welcome to the thread my friend~ XD
    You should finish them and share em' I want to see your work! :)

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltChrome View Post

Welcome aboard the ship of Ash and May! It's always great to have new members.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    To be honest, the Pokemon World Tournament would be a perfect place to bring the old characters back.
    If Drew never existed do you think that all the current Contestshippers would be Advanceshippers?

Wow, that's one topic I would not like to fiddle much. But here goes: Some of them, it's rather hard to tell, since Shipping relies mainly on one's opinions and preferences.

Well... most Contestshippers were shippers before this (e.g Pokeshipping, Rockethipping, etc.) then no they will still ship their former shipping. (I am a minor advancedshipper and likes it)

Well good luck Ash...

Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

If Drew never existed do you think that all the current Contestshippers would be Advanceshippers?

Probably not, a good amount of Contestshippers are Pokeshippers.

Sig Created by Me :D

Advanceshipping Ftw

Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

I need a good Advanceshipping fanfic to read any suggestions?

Sig Created by Me :D

Advanceshipping Ftw

Blog Entries

This is a cute advanceshipping fic I've been enjoying: Meeting You Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

I would like some more advanceshipping fanfictions to read, if anybody could provide some more?
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Nuzlocking like a boss

Visit CobaltChrome's Youtube Channel

Well, I'm currently writing one that I plan to follow through, but I haven't figured out the name yet. But, the first chapter is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by buster_wolf View Post
    Hey, just dropping by. Long time no ship, it's still good to see Advanceshippers around, even with the lack of AS material to go around nowadays. It still makes me happy to see people still show interest in this shipping.

Probably not, like the others said, already. They're mostly pokeshippers, don't think Ash is shippable, or some other reason like that. Also, May does need a rival, and whoever that is, she would be shipped to that character.

Anyway, just gonna just some silly doodle I did that's Advanceshipping related. And yup, I credit this to me, because I drew it, heh.

Back from the ashes, time to say hello to everyone (even if I don't actually know anyone here, but is always good to be educated).

Let's see:

If Drew never existed do you tink that all the current Contestshippers would be Advanceshippers?

Answer: No, definetly not. That people hate to think about AshXMay couple, because they also love Pokéshipping. If we analise, about 70% of the people that support Contestship also support Pokéship. So they would probably find another guy to be May's pair, and Ash would be still the Misty's ideal romantic interest.

That's why I'm leaving the shipping of anime to these who love pokéshipping and contestshipping, and foccusing more in the manga, where we can see better leading figures. As I hate Ash with all my strength, I find Red a more interesting protagonist, having done everything Ash never done. If there's a ship like Saphire/Red, that would be more like what I'm supporting now, but I still support AdvanceShipping, even If there is no hope of becoming true.

(I think maybe I was traumatized because the female voice who dubbed Misty in my country was so annoying that i hated her at the first sight in the anime)

Observation: Sorry If my post was too harsh. I hope to not offend anyone. ;)
    "Even if you say you are sorry, you can only find true forgiveness when you don't commit the same sins and try to change for real."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say Merry Christmas everyone! Here's an old fanart of mine by the way,
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Didn't we make an agreement to not have any more Drew or Contestshipping topics way, way back?

Anyway, merry Christmas, and to celebrate, I'm trying to find some decent Advanceshipping Christmas themed one shots. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Us and Them View Post

Didn't we make an agreement to not have any more Drew or Contestshipping topics way, way back?

Anyway, merry Christmas, and to celebrate, I'm trying to find some decent Advanceshipping Christmas themed one shots. Anyone have any ideas?

Well, we had some great themed shots of advanceshipping, but lately It is being hard to find decent quality ones.

I found this very old picture that may be related someway to this month:
    Name:  winterno.jpg
Views: 7588
Size:  85.0 KB

But go ahead and search more, and you will find for sure.

By the way, this is one hell of a picture for these holydays:

Name:  satoharune2010w.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  36.6 KB
    "Even if you say you are sorry, you can only find true forgiveness when you don't commit the same sins and try to change for real."

Lovely images... I should write a fanfiction.