Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 466
Page 466 of 497 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7441

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

It's AdvanceShipping day! Watching the movie later.

The Old Guard of ADV JbstormburstADV's Avatar
    Blog Entries

AdvanceShipping Day... Are you in England or something? As for what I'd do, if I still subscribed... Movie 9 (as cliche as it is) and I'd review FFN's AdvanceShipping collection.

BTW, for those who recognize me, nice to be back. As for those who don't. I'm JbstormburstADV, and most here would consider me one of the most senior shippers here. Also, I'm the founder of ADV Inc, the precursor site to Advancers - which is EXTREMELY nice to see - so I hope you all have a good time.

Per Laborem ad Astra,
    JbstormburstADV
    My Fanfiction Account Page:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1396894/JbstormburstADV

My AdvanceShipping Board:
    http://www.phpbbplanet.com/advevolution

My Super-Awesone Photobucket:
    http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/JbstormburstADV/
    Roses die. Ribbons last forever

Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

Happy Advanceshipping day everybody ;D

Sig Created by Me :D

Advanceshipping Ftw

Is the 21st advanceshipping day? THAN HURRAY!!!!!
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

importante and loud message comming your way in 3 2 1....... happy advanceshipping day

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Unfortunately I cannot stay, even though I would wish to call off my temporary hiatus. Neverthless, a belated happy Advanceshipping day, and remember: never lose hope. May the advanceshipping spirit always be with you and strengthen us during these barren times.

it was inevitable, my dear
    all I saw was you
    and there was warmth
    in every moment, every day
    please tell me
    is this how our love story ends? ♥

Stay strong everyone <3
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot stay, even though I would wish to call off my temporary hiatus. Neverthless, a belated happy Advanceshipping day, and remember: never lose hope. May the advanceshipping spirit always be with you and strengthen us during these barren times.

it was inevitable, my dear
    all I saw was you
    and there was warmth
    in every moment, every day
    please tell me
    is this how our love story ends? ♥

Stay strong everyone <3
    Love that banner! :)
    But to everyone, belated Happy AdvanceShipping day! ^.^

I wasn't able to watch Movie 9, like you guys did since I was busy, but of course, I still have the movie and I can watch It when I have the free time.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I missed advanceshipping day T__T please forgive me!! I was busy and junk...

On the bright side, I started up a new fic called The Bad Habit. It's an idea that's been stuck in my head for quite some time now. If you haven't already, check it out here: The Bad Habit, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

Thanks for the welcome! (belated as this reply is) I've actually watched this thread since it began, and the old one before that, but I never bothered to join. Perhaps not an ideal time to join, as these are "barren times" as the Princess of Hoenn pointed out, but I love Advanceshipping regardless. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red666 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! (belated as this reply is) I've actually watched this thread since it began, and the old one before that, but I never bothered to join. Perhaps not an ideal time to join, as these are "barren times" as the Princess of Hoenn pointed out, but I love Advanceshipping regardless. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
    Welcome! Again! xD
    I still love AdvanceShipping, but at this state, Its hard to determine If AdvanceShipping would ever happen in the future. Cause for a while now, Its been the same topics over and over and we can't do more. I guess fan fics would still keep this community and shipping alive until May makes her cameo at some future Episode of Pokemon.

Meanwhile, If you haven't seen my AMV that I created back in April-May, here It is! ;3

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

well i agree about that these are hard time for advanceshipping but i'm actually excited about what's coming in the anime because if they do promotion of B2W2 then there WILL be a pokemon world tournament, and if there is one then norman will reapear and if he reapears then may will reapear, and hope number two would be the deserve remake of gen 3, but for now we only need hope

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    well i agree about that these are hard time for advanceshipping but i'm actually excited about what's coming in the anime because if they do promotion of B2W2 then there WILL be a pokemon world tournament, and if there is one then norman will reapear and if he reapears then may will reapear, and hope number two would be the deserve remake of gen 3, but for now we only need hope
    Well It does say "WORLD TOURNAMENT" so Its possible that older characters may eventually return. Since Norman is a Gym Leader, he is probably going to show up. Not sure If May & Max would tag along too. But hopefully It does happen.

To be honest, the Pokemon World Tournament would be a perfect place to bring the old characters back.

As for AdvanceShipping Itself, I still have hopes while Gen V is still going on for May to at least make a cameo. But once Gen 6 comes, I really don't know what else we can do.
    Sorry being kinda negative about AdvanceShipping, but Its kinda the truth to be honest.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    Well It does say "WORLD TOURNAMENT" so Its possible that older characters may eventually return. Since Norman is a Gym Leader, he is probably going to show up. Not sure If May & Max would tag along too. But hopefully It does happen.

To be honest, the Pokemon World Tournament would be a perfect place to bring the old characters back.

As for AdvanceShipping Itself, I still have hopes while Gen V is still going on for May to at least make a cameo. But once Gen 6 comes, I really don't know what else we can do.
    Sorry being kinda negative about AdvanceShipping, but Its kinda the truth to be honest.
    well that is a problem for two because even one of our biggest competitors (pokeshipping) is in this situation and even worses shape

Blog Entries

Yeah, unfortunately, it does seem that fanfiction is pretty much what's keeping the community alive. And that's barely. :/ May needs to make a cameo soon gosh darn it. xD

It's kinda hard to keep conversations about it being that we've talked about it all. O_o We need to start getting creative with our questions and answers. >:D

It's hard to keep asking questions, as a lot have already been asked.