Page 464 of 494 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

@AdvanceshippingX; Welcome to the forums! And don't worry, we love having new members here.

And speculation on May making is a comeback and more advanceshipping is purely speculation unfortunately. I will say that the chances of her making a comeback aren't exactly high.
    Last edited by Ranger Jack Walker; 2nd November 2012 at 10:55 AM.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I need your opinions! (Advanceshipping)

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceshippingX View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here, so please give me some guidance Anyway, I'll move on to my problem here. I feel very emotionally attached to May from the Advanced Generation series and I was wondering if it was normal. It's like, my life feels so empty. I loved it when Ash and May were together! I'm re-watching the entire Pokemon Advanced Generation series now and it just makes me feel even more empty. I need help! Please give me your opinions Also, please be nice~ I'm new, so I don't really know how the community is like. Also, I just found out recently that I'm a huge advanceshipper~

Also, do you think May would make a comeback in Unova or maybe after Unova? And will Pokemon continue after Unova? THANKS GUYS, and sorry for the long post :D
    i know how you feel bro, and don't worry if TRACEY of all people could make a cameo in unova then may isn't out of the question

Banner created by Princess of Hoenn.

Weavile Trainer AdvanceshippingX's Avatar
    Follow AdvanceshippingX On Twitter Add AdvanceshippingX on Facebook

Thanks, I'm so thankful that the forum here is so friendly. (Bad experiences on Serebii) I just hope reading some good fanfiction will get rid of the emptiness. Know any good, long ones? (That's what she said LOL). Gahhh. Truthfully, I'm more of a May fan than anything else :P I'm okay with the fact of Ash and May being together though.
    ~Ash and May forever!~

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

if you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?

Take your pick:

1) When Sid starts to harass her and she starts to feel really uncomfortable, Ash puts himself between them arms spread and blushing/glaring.
    2) When Drew gives May a rose and he's watching, have a shot of his fists clenched up and shaking.
    3) Actually have a shot of Ash like grooming himself and when brock asks, he'll be like "oh i promised may i'll look better"
    3) Any episode when May cries. Have him hug her or look really depressed.

But...If I ever have a hint that can be full out. I'd request that May meets Ash by getting saved and her eyes go all wide and she starts to blush and says incoherent things.

like, god. date expectations. kiss her you loser.
    manaphy movie. when ash jumps outta the movie, hug her. when he pulls her into the capsule. hug her.

so many moments missed ffuuuuu
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Hi guys, I'm new here, so please give me some guidance Anyway, I'll move on to my problem here. I feel very emotionally attached to May from the Advanced Generation series and I was wondering if it was normal. It's like, my life feels so empty. I loved it when Ash and May were together! I'm re-watching the entire Pokemon Advanced Generation series now and it just makes me feel even more empty. I need help! Please give me your opinions Also, please be nice~ I'm new, so I don't really know how the community is like. Also, I just found out recently that I'm a huge advanceshipper~

Also, do you think May would make a comeback in Unova or maybe after Unova? And will Pokemon continue after Unova? THANKS GUYS, and sorry for the long post :D
    Welcome to the bright side, fellow AdvanceShipper. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    @AdvanceshippingX; Welcome to the forums! And don't worry, we love having new members here.

And speculation on May making is a comeback and more advanceshipping is purely speculation unfortunately. I will say that the chances of her making a comeback aren't exactly high.
    Sadly, I have to concur to this statement. Despite that, there are little chances, aren't they? Contests might come back in Unova, and probably May's joining, or watching a championship tournament in Unova or something like that.

If you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?

Let's see... a special double battle of a couple resembling Ash and May in the post-game storyline, like how Cynthia appears in Black/White. Or that May's gotten attached to a new 'friend' of some sort in a Ruby Sapphire remake who resembles Ash and likes to battle Brendan.

What would Ash and May do for Halloween? What would they dress up as? ETC..

Sir Aaron and his newfound romantic interest. Dancing. A dance Ash missed. Great, now, my hopeless romantic side of me is overwhelming me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xLolPanda View Post
    Sadly, I have to concur to this statement. Despite that, there are little chances, aren't they? Contests might come back in Unova, and probably May's joining, or watching a championship tournament in Unova or something like that.
    Well contests don't have to be in Unova for May to come. I mean Dawn went over for a while even though there weren't any contests.

Oh, and welcome aboard AdvanceshippingX

As for your emptiness, try reading fanfiction. :D

Thanks, I'm so thankful that the forum here is so friendly. (Bad experiences on Serebii) I just hope reading some good fanfiction will get rid of the emptiness. Know any good, long ones? (That's what she said LOL). Gahhh. Truthfully, I'm more of a May fan than anything else :P I'm okay with the fact of Ash and May being together though.
    In some cases, and a certain point of view, fanfiction is better than canon.

Blog Entries

Just go on fanfiction, look for all the fics with the tags Ash and May and that are over 100,000 words long.

There's like, less than twenty, though. Not very many authors get that far.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

It's been a long time since I posted, but anyhoo, welcome to the Advanceshipping thread, @Advanceshippingx. You will have a great time here.

^ I have to agree not many authors get that many reviews, but I suggest go to these: LuciferIX, Midnightmoon602, Aestivate, S. Muffin, Wingsofrain, prJackWalker, Wubbzy, KrstalClear101, Zeaeevee, and last but not least (considering hundreds of other authors) TheShineyGengar :) hope that helps

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Blog Entries

Hello! Is it okay to hop in. I really would like to talk about one of my favorite ships if it's okay.

These two are probably the most realistic and "Going-to-happen" of the ships I like, but it is very realistic as well. Other that Misty with is frustration confused as love and as for the "their a couple blush thing" all kids of that age do that REGARDLESS of the person's feelings.

Long Live the rookie

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

There are no restictions on who can join this thread. Welcome to the thread, @Golden Fires;

As I've said many times before, I like AS because unlike most other shippings, it isn't a 'love-hate' style relationship.

Blog Entries

They also seem to be the most honest of the ships with main female characters. Even though I do support Raimeishipping and Fireredshipping, this is the closest on to canon as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if there are any good AS fanfiction writers here...

Long Live the rookie

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fires View Post
    They also seem to be the most honest of the ships with main female characters. Even though I do support Raimeishipping and Fireredshipping, this is the closest on to canon as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if there are any good AS fanfiction writers here...
    *cough*cough*shiny gengar *cough*cough*

Blog Entries

well [I]that [I] wasn't sutble at all. What Fanfiction site is he on?
    And has anyone had a group of friends who seem to like Pearlshipping and pokeshipping but NOT Advanceshipping?

Long Live the rookie

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

*raises hand* and btw he is in fanfiction.net and in ADVancers - Home and i also recomend midnightmoon602 and pikamasterADV may's crush