Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 462

Page 462 of 494 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Man, it's been a while since I've been here. Alright, time to get down to business.

What would happen if May encountered Ash's old Pidgeot?

Well, I kind of liked how LuciferIX did it in his story, "The Puppeteer's Wishes". I think that she would be awe-stricken by the power it has. Kind of like when she met Ash's Charizard.

And also, a new question: If Ash and May were married and had kids, how would the house be run? Would one of them stay home with the kids? If so, which one? Who would be the working parent? And who would wear the pants in their family?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ProngedDread837 View Post

Creativity.
    Could you elaborate maybe?
    Oh, I don't know, honestly. I thought it'd be an interesting idea. But let's say May's in another situation where she is in a dangerous situation. Pidgeot and its flock is flying by, and Pidgeot notices. It has the instinct to save May as it was once Ash's pokemon. When saved, May doesn't know that it belonged to Ash (unless Ash told her about Pidgeot, I forget). *shrugs*

If Ash and May were married and had kids, how would the house be run? Would one of them stay home with the kids? If so, which one? Who would be the working parent? And who would wear the pants in their family?

Not going to answer the first question as I don't have an answer for that. I don't think they would stay home with their kids, unfortunately, but if I had to answer that question with a "yes," then I'd say May probably would, unless she'll still be active in Contests. I will go cliche and say Ash is a future Frontier Brain, and will travel often. To the last question, I feel it would be very balanced, with some arguments about the topic.
    Last edited by Pronged Pickle; 23rd September 2012 at 06:13 PM.

Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

If Ash and May were married and had kids, how would the house be run? Would one of them stay home with the kids? If so, which one? Who would be the working parent? And who would wear the pants in their family?
    I think they would continue traveling I mean parents don't seem to care much about their children in the pokemon world. Ash would most probably be the working parent while May wears the pants in their family considering how Ash is scared of girls..

Sig Created by Me :D

Advanceshipping Ftw

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I think Ash would stay home with the kids until they came of age to be a trainer. I mean, he's pretty much already done everything he can do. May, however, has more contests in different regions she can do.

Here's a new topic that just occurred to me.

How would Ash/May react if either of them were seriously injured, came down with a fatal disease, or died?

How would Ash/May react if either of them were seriously injured, came down with a fatal disease, or died?

They would stay by eachothers side till the end of course

Advanceshipping Ftw

Blog Entries

I found this excellent Advanceshipping One-shot on serebii, and I figured I'd share it with you all. Other then a few gramattical errors, it's a great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Us and Them View Post
    I found this excellent Advanceshipping One-shot on serebii, and I figured I'd share it with you all. Other then a few gramattical errors, it's a great story.
    Well that was a beautiful story i love her work but she sure can bring out the emotional side of somebody -_-

Advanceshipping Ftw

Blog Entries

I don't think it would be any different than any of the other times she met any of Ash's Pokemon. She'd probably just think it was neat.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Haven't been in the AdvanceShipping mood for a while. Probably just the lack of time being on the Forums and watching romance animes! ^_^

I'm sure they would care for each other. But If one of them was to die, either one of them would cry of course.

I would see May staying home watching over the kids while Ash is still out competing in major tournaments to try and become the world's best Pokemon trainer.
    If Ash was returning home from his Journey, he would always tell his kids on how great Pokemon Battles are and teaching them the way to battle to get them inspired. When Ash leaves home to continue again on his Journey, his kids would probably ask May If she is willing to teach them on how to Battle just like his daddy. Remember May learned a lot from Ash, so Its good to make May the mentor and the kids being her little students. Pretty much the same dynamic as Ash and May! :)

Blog Entries

Since we haven't had any posts in a while, I think I'll get started with a new one.

How did you discover Advanceshipping?

A couple of years ago, I was browsing the Serebii.net shipping forum. At the time. I didn't even know what shipping was. I found the Advanceshipping thread at the top of the page, so I clicked on it first, and I absolutely just fell in love with the pairing. Since then, I've been lurking the Serebii and Bulbagarden Advanceshipping threads, only bothering to join them earlier last year.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Seems like not many of us aren't posting often as we used to.

I didn't know about the Shipping name before, but when I was watching Movie 9, I paired up Ash and May because of the scene where Ash puts May in that small pod to save her. I thought that was cute so I paired up Ash and May. Earlier this year, I decided to re-watch Season 6 up to Season 9 (including the Movies) and while I was letting the videos load, I went on Google and typed in "Ash and May pairing" then that's when I came across various hints as well as the Shipping name. Which also made my account here on Bulbagarden, then shortly at Serebii.

Not my fan art, but credit to the artist (hikariangelove)

Anyone find this cute? This is actually May and Ash's daughter according to the artist.

By browsing through the anime, which I had not caught up since the end of the Johto saga. I didn't know why, but I find May much more appealing (no offense) as a female travelling companion of Ash. As the anime progresses, I discover that Ash, for the first time ever, began to mature, particularly because of his role as a mentor. The climax - movie 9 - brought me into AdvanceShipping, and through the discovery of the Shipping page at Bulbapedia then the forums, here I am. I read for the first hundred pages before bothering to sign up last year.

Let's go with seriously injured. Death is rather dark in this context.

If it's Ash injured, May would probably be cutting through oceans just to reach him. And if it is May as the victim, Ash would probably rush for her, and seek vengeance if it's caused by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Seems like not many of us aren't posting often as we used to.

I didn't know about the Shipping name before, but when I was watching Movie 9, I paired up Ash and May because of the scene where Ash puts May in that small pod to save her. I thought that was cute so I paired up Ash and May. Earlier this year, I decided to re-watch Season 6 up to Season 9 (including the Movies) and while I was letting the videos load, I went on Google and typed in "Ash and May pairing" then that's when I came across various hints as well as the Shipping name. Which also made my account here on Bulbagarden, then shortly at Serebii.

Not my fan art, but credit to the artist (hikariangelove)

Anyone find this cute? This is actually May and Ash's daughter according to the artist.
    Thanks for sharing that pic! Now my dreams are sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    That's awesome :D

I saw few episodes from each series, but chose Advanceshipping because of their friendship and chemistry. Like Ned and Moze from Ned's Declassified, Aang and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Yugi and Tea from (the original) Yu-Gi-Oh!, this shipping is based off a great friendship, and not petty arguing and bickering that is rather constant in shippings in anime. I also saw all the hints on the Bulbapedia page for Advanceshipping, and I liked the shipping from there on out. The fanart and videos also contributed majorly to me becoming an Advanceshipper, like the one above, in fact.
    They just fit so well together, from their personalities and their appetite to their looks. It's just a perfect couple, which I find underrated, unfortunately.
    After I saw most of AG, I concluded that May liked both Ash and Drew, and I'll use that theory in my new fanfiction.

I had dropped Pokemon for a while but my cousin was watching the airing for the 9th movie.I couldn't help but feel intrigued on how well they got along and had to search deeper later that caused me to sign up on here to help widen my view on the shipping.
    Last edited by BlackHawk42; 2nd October 2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: I

Advanceshipping Ftw

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

May would start crying. She's the type. Probably nurse him and look for the guy who injured him...or go find a way to help.

Ash would start crying. Chimchar was injured and he started to sob a little. Wouldn't know what to to, but would go on a massively epic journey spanning a movie or something to find a cure/doctor for her
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...