Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 460

Page 460 of 494 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

  1. #6886
    放課後ティータイ FinalSynFrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    フィリピン
    Posts
    292
    Blog Entries
    11
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D

  2. #6887
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my butt taking coffe
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Big Fan of Advanceshipping!ash-may.jpg

  3. #6888
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Unova/Isshu Region
    Posts
    215
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D
    Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

    @AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)

    Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

  4. #6889
    Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in your computer
    Posts
    42
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D
    Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

    @AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)
    I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

    Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here

    Banner by Princess of Hoenn

  5. #6890
    放課後ティータイ FinalSynFrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    フィリピン
    Posts
    292
    Blog Entries
    11
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D
    Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

    @AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)
    I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

    Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here
    I hope we get something shippy If she does indeed show up! ^^

  6. #6891
    Registered User Pronged Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Roaming Johto
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?

  7. #6892
    blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    ^ Though I wish May would travel to Unova, I'm afraid she wouldn't have time and instead just watch Ash in TV. Even so, if she clutches her ribbon half during the scene, it would be wonderful for us <3

    And welcome to the thread AwesomeTrainer! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you :)

    A new topic then?

    Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖



    My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

  8. #6893
    放課後ティータイ FinalSynFrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    フィリピン
    Posts
    292
    Blog Entries
    11
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?
    Although Its going to be a Shippy moment If she travels to Unova just to see Ash. Unless she has an excuse why.
    Like Princess of Hoenn said. She might not have time to travel and instead, watch It on TV. If does pull out her Ribbon and hopefully Ash does too, then Its still a HINT. Regardless If they are seeing each other in person.

    Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.
    I don't have tons of screenshots, but I'll show what I have and explain.


  9. #6894
    Registered User BlackHawk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34

    Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?

    It would be nice if she traveled all the way to Unova just to watch Ash battle in the tournament but the possibility of that happening are slim...

  10. #6895
    Registered User Pronged Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Roaming Johto
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.

    FinalSynFrey's last screenshot. To me, it just says "You're mine," even though the events at the time didn't really set that situation up. Just the fact she pulled him by the hand I thought was a minor hint.

  11. #6896
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Just beside you
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?

    I guess she might compete in it, but it's highly unlikely. Though, I wish that she would travel to Unova to watch Ash compete in the Battle Tournament.

  12. #6897
    randomness. starryskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    on your screen
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?
    If I had a choice (which I DON'T -____-) then May would watch the league in person: but since no one has ever done that before (that I can remember--with the exception of his mom) then I don't think that she will. But it would be nice to see her get a cameo with the ribbon half...that would make my day (...year).

    My thoughts on her appearing at the Battle Tournament (HEAVY spoiler if you don't know already...):

    contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

  13. #6898
    Registered User BlackHawk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34

    Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    What what Ash do if he saw May's Bandana just lying on the road? Got that from serebii
    I personally believe Ash would really feel worried and treasure it but being the dense person he is would give is back to her in a non romantic fashion

    And cmon people lets get this thread alive :D Advanceshipping Ftw!

  14. #6899
    randomness. starryskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    on your screen
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    What what Ash do if he saw May's Bandana just lying on the road?
    Yeah, he would probably see it and recognize it on sight and be like YES!...wait, oh no!!-- but when he returns it, he'd probably just be very friendly (unless his friends tease him about it >:D)
    *puts on sunglasses* ADVANCE!!! >:D

    contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

  15. #6900
    Registered User BlackHawk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34

    Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

    What would Ash do if he saw May crying?
    Last edited by BlackHawk42; 11th September 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •