Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D

Big Fan of Advanceshipping!ash-may.jpg

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    Hey I was just think how nice it would be if May appears during Ash's league battle at the very end of BW, I can't really imagine her showing up in other situations...
    Probably make a minor cameo like her watching the Pokemon League in a Pokemon Center or at home. That's something I would like. Although, I'm not sure If Unova broadcasts to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. But If It does, I would like to see May make her little cameo. If she does indeed show up, I can't imagine why she would go through the hassle of traveling to Unova by herself just to cheer on for Ash! :D
    Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

@AwesomeTrainer, awesum that you like the ship so welcome aboard.:)

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Yeah I can definitely see that happening w/ May watching the tube w/ family but maybe we might see her, along w/ Misty, Brock, Tracey and others to see Ash's league live.:D That would been really cool!:D:D:D

I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post

I would like to see May at the end of the tournament saying that she couldn't see the whole thing but was happy he made top 4 (a thought) but he would be very happy to see her come back. but I would like to see them have a nice talk about the adventures they had, Iris would probably be confused and tease Ash that he was in love with May and he would just smile.

Awesome trainer- welcome to the forum you'll have fun here
    I hope we get something shippy If she does indeed show up! ^^

Would May travel to Unova to watch Ash in the league, or simply watch it on TV?

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

^ Though I wish May would travel to Unova, I'm afraid she wouldn't have time and instead just watch Ash in TV. Even so, if she clutches her ribbon half during the scene, it would be wonderful for us <3

And welcome to the thread AwesomeTrainer! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you :)

A new topic then?

Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries

Although Its going to be a Shippy moment If she travels to Unova just to see Ash. Unless she has an excuse why.
    Like Princess of Hoenn said. She might not have time to travel and instead, watch It on TV. If does pull out her Ribbon and hopefully Ash does too, then Its still a HINT. Regardless If they are seeing each other in person.

Post your favorite Advanceshipping screenshot and explain why it's your favorite.
    I don't have tons of screenshots, but I'll show what I have and explain.

Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

It would be nice if she traveled all the way to Unova just to watch Ash battle in the tournament but the possibility of that happening are slim...

FinalSynFrey's last screenshot. To me, it just says "You're mine," even though the events at the time didn't really set that situation up. Just the fact she pulled him by the hand I thought was a minor hint.

I guess she might compete in it, but it's highly unlikely. Though, I wish that she would travel to Unova to watch Ash compete in the Battle Tournament.

If I had a choice (which I DON'T -____-) then May would watch the league in person: but since no one has ever done that before (that I can remember--with the exception of his mom) then I don't think that she will. But it would be nice to see her get a cameo with the ribbon half...that would make my day (...year).

My thoughts on her appearing at the Battle Tournament (HEAVY spoiler if you don't know already...):

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

What what Ash do if he saw May's Bandana just lying on the road? Got that from serebii
    I personally believe Ash would really feel worried and treasure it but being the dense person he is would give is back to her in a non romantic fashion

And cmon people lets get this thread alive :D Advanceshipping Ftw!

What what Ash do if he saw May's Bandana just lying on the road?
    Yeah, he would probably see it and recognize it on sight and be like YES!...wait, oh no!!-- but when he returns it, he'd probably just be very friendly (unless his friends tease him about it >:D)
    *puts on sunglasses* ADVANCE!!! >:D

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

What would Ash do if he saw May crying?
    Last edited by BlackHawk42; 11th September 2012 at 10:17 PM.