Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

xD

What's our strongest thing about AS?

Well.. We all know what is the best...

What was the shippiest movie besides movie 9?

I think it was movie 8. But actually, all movies(Advanced generation series) had its own hints.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Lol I find this oddly disturbing, which is weird since I like Advance o_o

If Ash and May got together, do you think that their friends (Max, Brock, Delia, Dawn, etc.) would support them?
    Yes. Lame topic, I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xvxx.jpg  

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

If Ash and May got together, do you think that their friends (Max, Brock, Delia, Dawn, etc.) would support them?

Delia: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :D:D:D:D:D
    Brock: *nods* After all of the girls Ash has traveled with, I've given up giving advice to him. He seems like he can handle it.
    Dawn: Yay!
    Max: Eww...

Pretty much, Delia would be ecstatic, Brock would be positive about it, Dawn would try to play matchmaker prior, Max would initially be engrossed that is sister is dating his friend, but he would be happy about it later on.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Of course, I would like to say ALL of them, but I think Movie 6 (jirachi wishmaker) was pretty solid with the whole "May's wish might be about Ash" sort of theory. If not, then I think Movie 8 as well, with the time flower and the Princess!May and Hero!Ash theme we love so much.

Anyway, I bring news from our July Advanceshipping fanfiction contest! Here are our winners and their stories:

1st place: ah...well, me. ^^; WingsofRain/Princess of Hoenn, always a pleasure - Story: Paperback

2nd place: (three way tie)
    Yin Yang Yo Yo - Story: She Illuminates my Heart Beats
    Reddolphin5000 - Story: Traffic Light
    xwittychiclx - Story: Festival of Lights, Fears, and Popcorn

3rd place: (two way tie)
    gMak64 - Story: Bright Light, Legendary Fright
    Aurareader - Story: Her Guiding Light

Let's give a round of applause for our winners! Please read/comment on their fics to hype up our spirit!

Now, I've started the next contest for September, and I decided that the theme this time is: Music. If anyone wishes to participate, please do! We want to use this opportunity to display our Advanceshipping writing prowess (: Me and the other winners from the last contest will be the judges. The rules are here if you wish to participate! :D

Here is another banner dump as well from me to commemorate these fics...(I didn't make one for myself haha)

For xwittychickx

For reddolphin5000 (this is probably my first humorous banner)

For Yin Yang Yo Yo

For gMak64

For Aurareader

...there, to put some color back into this thread ^^

And how about a new topic to finish things off?

If Ash and May were in a relationship, what do you think their first fight would be about, and how would they overcome it?

Stay strong everyone! :D
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Hey congratualtions to the winners!. I didn't even know we had another contest.

I'm gonna go with 8. But the other movies don't contain any major hints.

I'm back, guys! It's been a long time since I wrote on this forum.

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?

Well, the anime writers definitely won't allow May to return as a travelling companion once more. Though I hope that World Tournament will bring back May to the series.

If Ash and May battled again, what would the outcome be and how would it effect AS? (May: Glaceon, Blaziken, Venusaur, Wartortle, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Swellow, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Infernape)

Assuming Ash hadn't changed since DP series ended, both would have admired each other's overall experience and dexterity in Pokemon battles. That would've strengthened their relationship even more.

Movie 9. It clearly shows that Ash and May are ready to take their relationship to a whole new level, just that the writers don't allow it.

I'm going for the 8th. For some reason.

Why do you think that Ash & May swimming with Luvdisc sometimes is not counted as a hint?

A boy and a girl, as close friends, swimming around a school of Luvdisc, laughing and enjoying being around together. Remember, the Pokedex entry on Luvdisc? My opinion states that it is a large hint.

Great job, winners! Good work with the banners, Princess!
    I really need to get started on my fanfiction...

I hope May appears again mainly for us to get more AS hints and hear her progress in Johto.

Those were amazing stories *sniffles* congrats to everyone :) and your banners are awesome *o*

If Ash and May were in a relationship, what do you think their first fight would be about, and how would they overcome it?
    Um...their first fight would be about...food. o_o
    They would argue over what food to eat at a restaurant, and eventually the argument would develop so much that May would run away. And then, later, he would, like, bring her chocolates or something. IDK. I honestly can't really picture them fighting over anything xd

If May doesn't ever appear again, then I will attack Ash for being so dense T_T

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroex View Post
    Those were amazing stories *sniffles* congrats to everyone :) and your banners are awesome *o*

Um...their first fight would be about...food. o_o
    They would argue over what food to eat at a restaurant, and eventually the argument would develop so much that May would run away. And then, later, he would, like, bring her chocolates or something. IDK. I honestly can't really picture them fighting over anything xd

If May doesn't ever appear again, then I will attack Ash for being so dense T_T
    If they were going to fight over food (lol), it's possible that they would wolf down the food to see who eats the most. After that, The Bicker the Better...

I can see it being an argument about Contests vs Leagues, and their capabilities and level as Pokemon owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ProngedDread837 View Post

Delia: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :D:D:D:D:D
    Brock: *nods* After all of the girls Ash has traveled with, I've given up giving advice to him. He seems like he can handle it.
    Dawn: Yay!
    Max: Eww...

Pretty much, Delia would be ecstatic, Brock would be positive about it, Dawn would try to play matchmaker prior, Max would initially be engrossed that is sister is dating his friend, but he would be happy about it later on.

I know Delia would support anyone. She's just like that.:D
    If Max were older I would think he would be mature about it but since he's a kid, he probably would be uncomfortable at first but he'll probably warm up to the idea.
    Brock I'm sure would be happy and jealous.:D
    Dawn would definetly be suppoertive. she's alway has been.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

congratulations winners, and since the next contest is starting I might join! WHOPPIE!!

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I've been off for a while. I have no idea if anyone remembers me, but I guess some of you might.

The simple fact that Ash and May have more in common than most, if not all other girls Ash has met. They both share a love of food, have similar Pokemon teams, and have had quite a few shippy scenes in the anime.

Well for me it was mostly about how well they got along together personality wise. May was a little naive in the beginning and was learning while Ash got a chance to teach her a few things and learn from him. I think it was good for Ash as well. The other girls either was already experienced or was a quick learner like Dawn so that I didn't feel he had an impact on her as much as May.
    FinalSynFrey and Chloboshoka like this.

Follow Chloboshoka On Twitter
    Follow Chloboshoka on Tumblr Visit Chloboshoka's Youtube Channel

Nice seeing you guys again. I've been busy with my Advanceshipping series. (Sleeping Ash is finished, but Haunted May is nearly done. I'm thinking about turning it into a trilogy.) Anyway just thought I've made a blog for advanceshipping fics on tumblr called SatoHaru Library, so that's why I was away. I think some of the strongest things about Advanceshipping is it's fanbase. We all seem to be like one big happy family and we can take hints very creatively. Ash and May having things in common can make us relate to couples in real life as well or if they were a couple, they'd be the kind of couple that many people would aspire to be in.