Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 455

Page 455 of 494 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Erm, yeah. AdvanceShipping.. *cough* >:P
    Yeah, it would probably happen in Johto or Hoenn. Probably Hoenn, though, because May is currently already traveling in Johto. Or maybe they won't do another Battle Frontier arc at all, and they might just do a cameo or something. Probably. IDK. Or maybe Ash will travel back to Petalburg in order to battle Max, like he promised (he promised a lot of things Q_Q), and then he'll see May. >:D
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 7th August 2012 at 12:34 PM.

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually, about Max. I wonder if they'll have a cameo of him sometimes in BW and have him mention how much May misses him and their ribbon keeps her strong :P
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

That would be awesome. Then Iris would be like, "Who's May?" and then he would have to talk about her and how she was a great friend and stuff. >:D
    But if Max comes back, wouldn't that mean that he got older so that he could be a Pokemon trainer, and that would mean that Ash got older too? Maybe we'd find out how old Ash really is, or if he's still a little kid...which he probably is. *sigh* He'll probably be a little kid forever and have no interest in love whatsoever. It's horrible! *dies*

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Hey guys, just a little note that it's all good and fine to discuss the other characters, but only in how it would relate to Advanceshipping. We have a whole anime forum if you want to talk about Dawn, Iris, opening themes, their battles, etc. Thanks.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Chocolate covered strawberries, huh?

Nice choice @Ash Ketchum. ;) Here's some (quick and sloppy orz) GIMP art just to lighten this place up a bit :) I can just imagine this happening...Ash and May feeding each other messy chocolate covered strawberries <3

...and I'll throw in a banner too...

Changing my style up a bit here. I dunno if I like this better or not xD

@ketchummaple - aww, thanks so much! I'm really glad you liked the story :)

Would Ash repeat a region to travel with May again?

Unfortunately, I don't think May would be enough of a motive for Ash to repeat a region (as dense as he is after all). However, if May does what she did in Kanto (following Ash even though she was unaware of the contests there, presumably) and purposely invited Ash to travel with her again, I don't see why he would refuse. And of course, there is always the meeting-by-coincedence-again sort of deal, which at that point I think they would travel together again too, just to relive old memories.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

@princess of hoenn
    lol...chocolate strawberries xD Nice banners >:D (you make mine look like kitty-litter x'P)
    And, yeah, there wouldn't be any reason for Ash to say no, since she's his friend...unless he was in the the middle of collecting his gym badges or something. :o
    And did you guys know? Bulbapedia added the B&W hint :D

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroex View Post
    @princess of hoenn
    lol...chocolate strawberries xD Nice banners >:D (you make mine look like kitty-litter x'P)
    And, yeah, there wouldn't be any reason for Ash to say no, since she's his friend...unless he was in the the middle of collecting his gym badges or something. :o
    Good, good. Everything is going according to my design...

If Ash and May battled again, what would the outcome be and how would it effect AS? (May: Glaceon, Blaziken, Venusaur, Wartortle, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Swellow, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Infernape)

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

@princess of hoenn
    I just checked It! ^_^

In The Shadow of Zekrom!

In Ash's room, along with his Orange League trophy and other objects, is the wooden Teddiursa doll that Ash recieved from May as a present in the Sinnoh region. It can be noted that, aside from trophies and various other awards, the doll is the only gift from one of his traveling companions that is visible (meaning that other gifts, such as Misty's special lure, are not visible). This could possibly suggest that May's gift was important to him, seeing as it was the only gift that he put next to his trophies and awards.
    I knew this was a hint when I started to watch the first Episode of Best Wishes. I don't know why this wasn't added in the AdvanceShipping hints. But thank you to the person who added It.

If Ash and May battled again, what would the outcome be and how would it effect AS? (May: Glaceon, Blaziken, Venusaur, Wartortle, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Swellow, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Infernape)

It won't affect AS as much, but I would like to see them battle again. They are probably going to be equally matched just like their battle at the Terracotta contest.

If Ash and May battled again, then I think that it would go like this: it would be 5 on 5, and they would both win two (EDIT: four T_T) each. And then they tie on the last battle, where it would be May's Glaceon vs. Ash's Pikachu. So, in the end they would tie (yay). :D
    It probably wouldn't effect AS that much, but it would support how they're both equally awesome, I guess. (it would also give me more footage to fangirl over)
    Yeah. :D

Because I was bored I made this to lighten the mood x'3 (you'll have to click on the link...derp xd)
    Last edited by starryskies; 8th August 2012 at 05:52 PM.

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

That's really good, Aeroex!

P.S I asked that question mainly for the "who would win," tbh ;P

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Oh, don't be silly @Aeroex! Your banner is very nice as well :) I really like the new one you've made! And, if anything, I've been messing around with photoshop/GIMP for a very very long time xD

As much as I want another tie, I think May should win if they battle again, mostly because then Ash can see how much she's grown, and perhaps gain some more respect for her - indeed, if she won against him, it would pique his interest, leading to potential AS moments :)

Another banner dump (because I've been neglecting them for a while)

❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Thank you =')
    Hmm..if one had to win over the other, I would want May to win, but Ash would probably win, because they'd try to make him look stronger due to all the training he's put his pokemon through (if you can call that training *cough*). But it would be really close, because they'd want to show that May has grown as well. :D

I was bored, so I was looking through the other shipping threads x'D And almost all of them thought that movie 9 wasn't a hint at all =/
    Why do you think that Ash & May swimming with Luvdisc sometimes is not counted as a hint? Derp.

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Why do you think that Ash & May swimming with Luvdisc sometimes is not counted as a hint?[/B] Derp.
    Because to count that as a hint, you'd have to count the other time Ash saw a luvdisc with another girl as a hint too (AKA Dawn). I can't see why it can't be a visual hint, at least. I mean, it was in a movie, so it looked really nice. I don't think it's cool of people to discount "hints" since they're subjective anyways.

But...let's not get carried away with what others think of the ship XP

"seasons change, people change"

Oh...I guess you're right. But they swam with the Luvdisc *smiles triumphantly* >:D
    Let's see...AdvanceShipping day is...around 3 months and 12 days away! (nov. 21st) Yayyyyy...*crickets chirp*

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

A Time Lord in disguise Sp1derp1g's Avatar

Guess who's back...
    God, it's been so long since I last came here... But I'm glad to see that there are veterans still in the ranks... For those who don't know me, I'm Sp1derp1g, long-time ASer and creator of a project that would and most likely still will revolutionize the world.

As an answer to the current topic: we have gone over this back at SPPF in the old days. Dont remember the answer. It is a hint for me, nonetheless.