Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroex View Post
    I literally just noticed that like two seconds before I saw that picture o_O
    That's a relief. Now my Advance passion is renewed! *starts glowing epicly*
    I really hope they actually do make a remake out of R/S. That would be awesome. Except I don't watch B/W episodes, so I'd be way outdated and have no idea what's going on o_O
    *There's an active Advance thread?!?!? :DDDD
    That's why I am watching BW! ^^
    Plus, the World Tournament sounds interesting. So that's why I'm staying tuned to see what's going to happen.

Kind of active! xD
    But at least people are still posting. Because I remember that thread being at 100+ pages and never more. Since my lack of time being on Serebii, the thread has reached over 200+ pages.
    I don't know where the rest of the AdvanceShippers are at.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Just reminder that this isn't a social group and that every post must contain something relative to the thread, whether it be a topic, an answer to a topic, or more general shipping discussion.

Would Ash repeat a region to travel with May again?

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hm....not really...:T By Pokemon anime-logic, Ash will always go to a new region only b/c the writers wanted to promote the new games w/ the exception of Kanto since they wanted to promote both FRLG/Emerald at the time.:P I guess it depends if May wanna tag along.:P

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Hm. I see we're a bit down lately. No worries, chin up everyone :)

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't losing hope, but at the same time, I know that I will never give up on this shipping. Hope is just a distraction after all- as long as we keep Ash and May in our hearts and remember Advanceshipping as a glorious time in our lives, then we will never disappear (: And besides, the writers haven't forgotten us...as previously mentioned, the Teddiursa figurine is a nice nudge toward our ship. So, if anything, me losing hope for Advanceshipping is only fueling my resistance towards keeping it alive. <3

I don't see why not. Though, perhaps when they travel the second time around, they'll switch places...Ash will try contests and May will try gym battles, haha xD

How about a new topic to spice things up a bit?

What type of snack food do you think best describes Advanceshipping?

or

Imagine an alternate Ash and May first meeting.

Ah yes, and I also just wrote a new Advanceshipping fanfiction for the July contest: It's called Paperback: Paperback Chapter 1: Part I: Before, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction If you would check it out and leave me some feedback, I'd be so grateful :) It basically explores one of the topics we've mentioned, about what Ash and May would be like in the future :) Thanks!

[/shameless advertising]
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now?

Concerning the Ship itself, nothing much has changed for a couple of years now. Concerning the AS community, losing a little hope. We've been down on activity. But I'm sure that will change sooner or later.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Well, no worries - we always experience lulls like this. A month of activity...three months of inactivity...then a sudden 2 week burst of super activity...we'll pull through this, like we always do :) Advanceshipping is like the ocean - erratic, unpredictable, but eternal <3

For some reason, I'm thinking Fig Newtons. Apparently, they are very nostalgic.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries

Twizzlers. It's kind of a "red string" thing. Plus they can reenact the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Reeces. Peanut butter and Chocolate mix together so well.

Soon to be Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum.'s Avatar

Never lose hope in Advanceshipping, though winners may have come and gone- We will carry on. (Ah, I loved that opening.)

Anything sweet but ESPECIALLY chocolate covered strawberries. I always saw Advanceshipping to be the ideal love, it can be a friendly, casual and cute love at times but also escalate to be a hot, fiery and passionate love (Oh dear me...>//>). The chocolate covered strawberries fit that image in my head...Whether they share some just randomly relaxing in the park/Pokemon Center/wherever with/without the crew, or biting one from the mouth of the other as the prompt to initiate a 'passionate event' (I think they'd make great super happy fun time! xD), I can see it fit for both of them. The sweet innocence of the strawberry with the passionate desire of the chocolate...I think that suits up Ash + May.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

@princess of hoenn you're new fanfic was very nice. sorry for the delay guys had a hard week.

I would want that to happen. There's no reason why not, and besides they haven't seen each other for 2 years, they would want to (my P.O.V).

I agree with @Ash ketchum 100%, seeing how sweet the strawberry is and how the dark creamy sensation the chocolate gives. the chocolate would help the strawberry become nicer, sweeter, juicier and more tasty. both would make a spectacular combination. saying that makes me hungry. FOOD O__O

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Well, that kind of happened in the Kanto region with the Battle Frontier, but that was because they were promoting FireRed/LeafGreen. I don't think that he would ever travel to a previous region for the sole purpose of joining up with her, but still...maybe they will travel again in Hoenn, if Ruby/Sapphire remakes ever do come out. We can always hope. :D I'm guessing if they do come out, they will release sometime around 2013 or 2015, if they follow the same pattern of the re-released games (judging from my memory x'D IDK if that's entirely correct or not) But, hopefully they will, and they'll at least have May visit him or something. >:D

And as for the food thing, I totally agree with the chocolate strawberry suggestion. Even though I've never had chocolate strawberries o_O They sound fitting, though. ^^

Well, that kind of happened in the Kanto region with the Battle Frontier, but that was because they were promoting FireRed/LeafGreen. I don't think that he would ever travel to a previous region for the sole purpose of joining up with her, but still...maybe they will travel again in Hoenn, if Ruby/Sapphire remakes ever do come out. We can always hope. :D I'm guessing if they do come out, they will release sometime around 2013 or 2015, if they follow the same pattern of the re-released games (judging from my memory x'D IDK if that's entirely correct or not) But, hopefully they will, and they'll at least have May visit him or something. >:D

And as for the food thing, I totally agree with the chocolate strawberry suggestion. Even though I've never had chocolate strawberries o_O They sound fitting, though. ^^
    Wow, I just realized that. Maybe she'll make a cameo, or maybe she might stay for like one season, like in BF.

What song fits (or reminds you of) AdvanceShipping?
    For me, I would probably have to say....
    - A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton - IDK why, but it just reminds me of AdvanceShipping for some reason. I think I'm going crazy xD
    *edit: or maybe it just reminds me of it b/c it's on my signature picture so it's following me o_O (creepy stalker pic) D:<

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ProngedDread837 View Post

Wow, I just realized that. Maybe she'll make a cameo, or maybe she might stay for like one season, like in BF.
    Dawn is returning in Best Wishes Season 2. Not sure If she returns as main cast because It seems like she's in the opening, so I assume she is returning as main cast. But If she does stay until the end of BW, Its possible Misty and May might have their time to return as main cast.

It depends. I would like another Battle Frontier arc. Maybe in Johto or Hoenn? Although, It could become repetitive since Ash already visited the region.