Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 453
Page 453 of 495 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7422

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Glad to here it! I will say I was kind of nervous about this one since it's not like my other ones but the feedback is great. And I wish he was on here too, dude is like a legend in the world of adv fanfics.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

Post Thanks / Like

If Ash competed in a tag-team battle league and chose May, how would they do?

P.S KrystalClear, I read your fanfiction and I enjoyed it.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think someone ask about this topic before but well! Better than nothing!

They might be the best team ever and Ash and May would use pikachu and glaceon often because it's their best team to go against everyone.

They traveling together alone or maybe with or without Brock(Either of them is okay, I don't really mind about Brock since he is the best part xD) through great journey, trying to get all of 8 badges from tag-team gyms. Many thing happened including meeting with Manaply and saving the temple once again which make May fell in love with Ash but confession failed because Brock arrived too soon.

Their rivals should be Drew&Solidad, Tracey&Misty, Paul&Dawn, Gary&Barry xD Pretty much and they won the tournament. Both of them got trophy and more for rewarded and when they done, Ash and May had to part away because it's time for May to go back home but suddenly, Ash's phone rang so he pick it up and realized the person who called him was Caroline, May's mom. She told Ash that today is May's birthday and she also told him that he must keep it a secret and tell May to come back with him because May's birthday was set at Ash's house. Everyone was waiting...

So that's it. When they arrived...

Ash:.....
    May:Umm.. Ash..? Why it's so quiet? Your mom going somewhere?
    Ash:Err... Umm.. How can I put this? Um..
    May:It's so dark! I can't see anything!

Everyone:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY!!!!!!!!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    I think someone ask about this topic before but well! Better than nothing!

They might be the best team ever and Ash and May would use pikachu and glaceon often because it's their best team to go against everyone.

They traveling together alone or maybe with or without Brock(Either of them is okay, I don't really mind about Brock since he is the best part xD) through great journey, trying to get all of 8 badges from tag-team gyms. Many thing happened including meeting with Manaply and saving the temple once again which make May fell in love with Ash but confession failed because Brock arrived too soon.

Their rivals should be Drew&Solidad, Tracey&Misty, Paul&Dawn, Gary&Barry xD Pretty much and they won the tournament. Both of them got trophy and more for rewarded and when they done, Ash and May had to part away because it's time for May to go back home but suddenly, Ash's phone rang so he pick it up and realized the person who called him was Caroline, May's mom. She told Ash that today is May's birthday and she also told him that he must keep it a secret and tell May to come back with him because May's birthday was set at Ash's house. Everyone was waiting...

So that's it. When they arrived...

Ash:.....
    May:Umm.. Ash..? Why it's so quiet? Your mom going somewhere?
    Ash:Err... Umm.. How can I put this? Um..
    May:It's so dark! I can't see anything!

Everyone:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY!!!!!!!!
    That's a good idea, Heroketchumz. I assume she would stay with Ash following the surprise party?

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good idea, Heroketchumz. I assume she would stay with Ash following the surprise party?

Definitely xD

Wait... Why is this place so quiet? I hadn't saw anything change or someone posting for about almost week -_-"
    Or maybe I should make some topic so people can come back to answer it? Ok then.

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?

In the truth of me..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

How do you feel about Advanceshipping right now? Losing hope? Nothing? May never come back? Ash being dense and turn into 10?
    I'm not losing hope, Its just that, there's not much we can talk about AdvanceShipping. Well at least for right now. If May does make her cameo and shows some hints, for sure we will start discussing It. All we can really rely on right now are Fanfictions.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For right now, I'm a little mixed. On one hand I can accept Ash's density and that he's still 10, it really don't matter too me much since we all have our own headcanons/imaginations so let's not let his canon age affect everyone. While for May's future, never say never, I think she can still come back even if there wouldn't be any RS remakes, there's still a chance she might return, throw in her Johto contests finally getting the limelight and we'll be happy I think....

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Post Thanks / Like

It's so quiet... Is this always happened or just sometimes?

Well... I'll do some tripple topics xD

If Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?

When it come to love, how can Ash be less dense about it? What do you think that should happened to him being less dense?

And.. I know we might already answered this topic but well.. Maybe not.

How would Ash and May friends support them if they think Ash and May look cute,nice,perfect when being together or vice versa?(Brock,Dawn,Misty,Paul, etc.)

In the truth of me..

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[BI]f Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?
    [/B]

Norman and Caroline all over again

Well, imo I don't think ADV had a real chance to begin with. Just more of a chance than any other ship. And if there were to be a couple fro Ash, it'll be May. May will defs come back, they just can't throw away her ~_~
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    It's so quiet... Is this always happened or just sometimes?
    I remember when I signed up on Bulbagarden, this thread was quiet then later on, It was active again. Same goes with the thread at Serebii forums.

If Ash and May got married, what will they do after that? Continue their dreams? Raise their child?
    By then, they already finished accomplishing their dream. Instead, I would rather see them raise their child so he/she can decide to be a Pokemon trainer just like Ash and May.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

I didn't have much time to catch up so sorry. hehehhe XD

I would want to see them raise a child and just have fun with their lives.

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like

Probably raise their child. When in that certain age group (I'd say 20-40?), they'd probably be mature enough to make raising their child top priority. Especially if by then, their dreams are fulfilled.

EDIT: This place is dead.
    Last edited by PD83; 3rd August 2012 at 07:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the time, I'm 100% sure of AdvanceShipping, and how it makes the most sense, ect. but sometimes, I kind of lose hope. I start thinking, what if Ash never ends up with anyone? What if he ends up with Misty or someone else? Or maybe May never will come back? Stuff like that. But most of the time, I'm stuck in a state of AdvanceShipping obsessiveness. And I mean really obsessed, like, it's-all-I-ever-think-about and it's-all-I-ever-dream-about obsessed. Sorry for creeping you out, lol. x'D
    Oh, yeah. Sorry for the long post...but, um, most of the time I'm pretty sure about AdvanceShipping, but I have creeping suspicions that I'm wrong sometimes. But, whatever. It's Pokemon, right? No need to get obsessed about it........o_o
    *EDIT: Yes, this place is dead. Really dead. ='/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroex View Post
    Most of the time, I'm 100% sure of AdvanceShipping, and how it makes the most sense, ect. but sometimes, I kind of lose hope. I start thinking, what if Ash never ends up with anyone? What if he ends up with Misty or someone else? Or maybe May never will come back? Stuff like that. But most of the time, I'm stuck in a state of AdvanceShipping obsessiveness. And I mean really obsessed, like, it's-all-I-ever-think-about and it's-all-I-ever-dream-about obsessed. Sorry for creeping you out, lol. x'D
    Oh, yeah. Sorry for the long post...but, um, most of the time I'm pretty sure about AdvanceShipping, but I have creeping suspicions that I'm wrong sometimes. But, whatever. It's Pokemon, right? No need to get obsessed about it........o_o
    *EDIT: Yes, this place is dead. Really dead. ='/
    We still have a chance for May to return. If the R/S Remakes come out, Its possible May might make a cameo or maybe show up at the World Tournament. Better yet, I would rather see all of Ash's friends show up at the World Tournament.

If you look at the right, you can see May's gift to Ash.
    So I'm sure the writers haven't forgotten about May.

EDIT: Yeah, this thread is dead. Where did everyone else go? :/
    Well at least we still have the Serebii AdvanceShipping thread being active now.

Post Thanks / Like

I literally just noticed that like two seconds before I saw that picture o_O
    That's a relief. Now my Advance passion is renewed! *starts glowing epicly*
    I really hope they actually do make a remake out of R/S. That would be awesome. Except I don't watch B/W episodes, so I'd be way outdated and have no idea what's going on o_O
    *There's an active Advance thread?!?!? :DDDD