Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 452

Page 452 of 494 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May?

First I'd probably just have fun being in the world, but then I'd be ready for Operation: Advanceshipping. I'd somehow get into the group and convince who ever is traveling with Ash/May at the time to help me hook them up.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

If you'd have a chance to go to the pokemon world would it be a reason to get Ash and May?

I would go and beat Cynthia first then, I'll set them up and go back. Simple. :)

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Soon to be Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProngedDread837 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why.
    I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding that bratty Shaymin like a boss.>:3
    I can see Ash taking a Dark Void for May by jumping in front of her in The Rise of Darkrai. It really is a shame that May wasn't even mentioned following the ending of AG, excluding her appearance in D&P.
    Answering that topic, I have to agree with ProngedDread837. It could also play into our favor with an indirect hint. What if Ash's nightmare was May leaving?

I'd become a villain and gain a vast infamous reputation, I'd then kidnap May and wait for a certain dense trainer to show up. I'd have a epic battle with him to please the readers (Breaking the 4th wall ftw! xD ) but purposely lose just so when Ash rescues May there's a sea worth of emotion. You just got rescued by your best friend when you were kidnapped!...Maybe May would kiss him out of happiness and relief? (Just like we all know she wanted to do in Movie 9 when she saw Ash was alive :DD )

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum. View Post
    How different would movies 10-14 be if May was in them? Also, give examples of how and why.
    I would like to see a continuation from the events of Movie 9 with May being fixated on her feelings for Ash ever since he rescued her from the Sea Temple. Another thing, I'll like to see May scolding that bratty Shaymin like a boss.>:3
    I can see Ash taking a Dark Void for May by jumping in front of her in The Rise of Darkrai. It really is a shame that May wasn't even mentioned following the ending of AG, excluding her appearance in D&P.
    Answering that topic, I have to agree with ProngedDread837. It could also play into our favor with an indirect hint. What if Ash's nightmare was May leaving?

I'd become a villain and gain a vast infamous reputation, I'd then kidnap May and wait for a certain dense trainer to show up. I'd have a epic battle with him to please the readers (Breaking the 4th wall ftw! xD ) but purposely lose just so when Ash rescues May there's a sea worth of emotion. You just got rescued by your best friend when you were kidnapped!...Maybe May would kiss him out of happiness and relief? (Just like we all know she wanted to do in Movie 9 when she saw Ash was alive :DD )

Great idea! Never see that coming though but really.. I want to do something like that too xD
    Even Ash almost lose to me or I'm too tough, I'm still going to lose on purpose anyway. But if it was Brock,Gary,Cynthia or whoever not Ash, I'll kick all of their asses and wait for true hero to show up and make him impressed her by defeating me :)
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

^^ lol I agree

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum. View Post

Great idea! Never see that coming though but really.. I want to do something like that too xD
    Even Ash almost lose to me or I'm too tough, I'm still going to lose on purpose anyway. But if it was Brock,Gary,Cynthia or whoever not Ash, I'll kick all of their asses and wait for true hero to show up and make him impressed her by defeating me :)
    I like that story better than mine! XD

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?

How different do you think Ash and May's relationship would be if they traveled alone?

Well they would soon get together and know each other like bestfriends, and become a couple. Hey guys this topic has been in my head for a while.

What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why?

What would you prefer making a movie about AS or an episode about AS. What would your plot be? And why?
    An episode, because I hate romantic movies.
    Anyway, the episode would be about Ash returning to Pallet Town after the Unova League, and all of his closest friends are there, including May. After getting caught up with everyone, he and May begin to converse, and after some following up on each other's recent activity, May reveals to Ash that Professor Oak had told her about a new region. She is unsure of whether or not that the region has Contests, but now feeling like a great, independent coordinator/trainer (which she sought to become when she left Ash in the conclusion of AG), she asks Ash if she can go with him to the region and travel with him. Ash happily accepts, and they set off with/without (you decide) Brock, whom has free time on his hands (lol), and travel to the new region, thus setting the stage for the Gen. 6 seasons.

P.S Charizard becomes level 100 and no longer needs training at Charific Valley, and Ash takes him and Pikachu with him. Joking...I love Charizard LOL

Anyway, the episode would be about Ash returning to Pallet Town after the Unova League, and all of his closest friends are there, including May. After getting caught up with everyone, he and May begin to converse, and after some following up on each other's recent activity, May reveals to Ash that Professor Oak had told her about a new region. She is unsure of whether or not that the region has Contests, but now feeling like a great, independent coordinator/trainer (which she sought to become when she left Ash in the conclusion of AG), she asks Ash if she can go with him to the region and travel with him. Ash happily accepts, and they set off with/without (you decide) Brock, whom has free time on his hands (lol), and travel to the new region, thus setting the stage for the Gen. 6 seasons.

P.S Charizard becomes level 100 and no longer needs training at Charific Valley, and Ash takes him and Pikachu with him. Joking...I love Charizard LOL
    Nice story. I would choose a movie. but movie's do not continue the story. but dedicated to AS of course now, on with the story!!

When Ash comes home from the Unova league he finds himself sorrounded by all his friends and rivals after his win in the league (I hope). they all decide to travel in one region but seperately, exept for May, Ash, Max, Dawn, Misty and Brock they went together. when they were traveling team rocket became more powerful that, they went capturing legendaries. when they met up with them Ash meets a family that helps pokemon. he then finds himself given a multiball (made it up) it can hold up to 50 pokemons. while they were in the mountain top May gets captured by team rocket but Ash quickly made his choice. He lept to the balloon and got May back to the ground, but got captured. While he was in the base tied up. he ran, and got away. but soon he finds out that 20% of the legedaries were captured. so he released Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Kyogre and many more from the base.
    But then he was being chased by Giovanni's hentchmens. He ran and ran and gets trapped at a valley a wide wide valley and sees Arceus being electrified by a machine, he gets angrier when he sees it. He throws 5 pokeballs and his multiball filled with all of his pokemon. He fights with all he had but got weaker and weaker and faints but hears a noise and saw that a mountain above him were filled with trainers familiar trainers, he then rocognized all. May, Dawn, Max, Misty, Brock, Paul, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Trip, Cilan, Iris, Barry, Kenny, and Bianca (the Unova one). They all fight until the beat team Rocket. when they won May gets mad at Ash of saving her, while she screams at him he gets annoyed and quickly kissed her to make her be quiet, May then confesses that she has a crush on Ash, and he does the same and they become a couple and continue their journey.

How was it? I need you oppinion please!
    Last edited by ketchummaple; 18th July 2012 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post

Nice story. I would choose a movie. but movie's do not continue the story. but dedicated to AS of course now, on with the story!!

When Ash comes home from the Unova league he finds himself sorrounded by all his friends and rivals after his win in the league (I hope). they all decide to travel in one region but seperately, exept for May, Ash, Max, Dawn, Misty and Brock they went together. when they were traveling team rocket became more powerful that, they went capturing legendaries. when they met up with them Ash meets a family that helps pokemon. he then finds himself given a multiball (made it up) it can hold up to 50 pokemons. while they were in the mountain top May gets captured by team rocket but Ash quickly made his choice. He lept to the balloon and got May back to the ground, but got captured. While he was in the base tied up. he ran, and got away. but soon he finds out that 20% of the legedaries were captured. so he released Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Kyogre and many more from the base.
    But then he was being chased by Giovanni's hentchmens. He ran and ran and gets trapped at a valley a wide wide valley and sees Arceus being electrified by a machine, he gets angrier when he sees it. He throws 5 pokeballs and his multiball filled with all of his pokemon. He fights with all he had but got weaker and weaker and faints but hears a noise and saw that a mountain above him were filled with trainers familiar trainers, he then rocognized all. May, Dawn, Max, Misty, Brock, Paul, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Trip, Cilan, Iris, Barry, Kenny, and Bianca (the Unova one). They all fight until the beat team Rocket. when they won May gets mad at Ash of saving her, while she screams at him he gets annoyed and quickly kissed her to make her be quiet, May then confesses that she has a crush on Ash, and he does the same and they become a couple and continue their journey.

It's a very intriguing and interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post

It's a very intriguing and interesting idea.
    Thank you. I needed that. I'm planning on putting that on my fanfiction also, I am planning a new story.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

In the early Episodes of AG, when Max said he wanted to travel with Ash and May, both of them were shocked, which proves that Ash and May want to travel together without Max. Anyways, If they traveled alone, we would get more deeper connections between the two of them. They would sleep together, support each other, and somewhat have romantic feelings toward one another (usually happens there is a boy and girl together... alone).

If May was traveling with Ash, wandered off and saw a legendary pokemon, how would she come to Ash for help?

Just something that's going to be part of my fanfic.

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Haven't posted in a month, I've been busy. Guess I'll answer this question,

It would tighter. There wouldn't be any room for distractions and interruptions and I feel like there would be way more teaching moments between them. Would they get together in the end? Eh, there'd be a much higher chance of it happening in my opinion.

Also I posted an advanceshipping story on ff.net yesterday! Everyone should go read it! Only if you want to, of course. Link's below. I feel bad about kindasorta promoting it but I'm among advanceshippers so it should be ok, right? Haha!

Meeting You, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalClear101 View Post
    Haven't posted in a month, I've been busy. Guess I'll answer this question,

It would tighter. There wouldn't be any room for distractions and interruptions and I feel like there would be way more teaching moments between them. Would they get together in the end? Eh, there'd be a much higher chance of it happening in my opinion.

Also I posted an advanceshipping story on ff.net yesterday! Everyone should go read it! Only if you want to, of course. Link's below. I feel bad about kindasorta promoting it but I'm among advanceshippers so it should be ok, right? Haha!

Meeting You, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction
    I am a huge fan of you're fanfic and you did great in that new one! I can't believe that almost every person in fanfic is here, I wish LuciferIX was here he's my inspiration. And yeah I'm a fan"boy". Heheh