Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 443
Page 443 of 497 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7441

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

If the R/S/E/ remakes come out, what do you think we will hear about May and will advanceshipping be any different?

I definitely see May returning when they R/S/E remakes come out (they did it with Lyra in DP when HG/SS were released), but it'd have to be during Gen 6. Mainly because Unova doesn't have contests, while Gen 6 might.

If the R/S/E/ remakes come out, what do you think we will hear about May and will advanceshipping be any different?

lol, well as I had said, I definitely hope to see May in the near future because of the remakes! xD

Which movie has the best Advance hints other than movie nine?

This one is a tough one for me, since I always see the ninth movie as the ultimate Advanceshipping movie, lol. If I had to choose, I'd say the eight one, because it had more moments with Ash and May together, and I loved how they looked in those costumes of theirs. I just wish they had danced together during that movie! xP

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

i would think movie #6 would be the next best as in #7 may and ash weren't together much at all. in movie number #8 they travel together but there aren't any moments between them. in number #6 when may gets taken by the groudon ash looks really sad. he looks more sad then when anyone else got taken. also for the wish thing it didn't say anything but it could easily have been for her and ash to get together

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a trainer or both and why
    I think if Ash and May had a daughter, she would become a Trainer like Ash. I just imagine her being a complete daddy's girl and then wanting to follow in Ash's footsteps once she begins her own Pokemon journey.

On the flip side, if they had a son, I would love to see him as a Coordinator, inspired by May's accomplishments in the Contest field!

It'd be interesting to see any more of their kids branch off and do new things as well. Like, I think it'd be awesome if they had another child, boy or girl, that became a researcher or a professor! :)

Awww, I see what you're saying Sara! That's so true! xD

What article of clothing symbolizes Advanceshipping the most

I say Ash's hat! :D I don't know, but after I wrote my one fic, "His Hat and May" I'm just not sure what other piece of clothing would represent them (unless the Terracotta ribbon is included, lol). Maybe May's bandana? xD

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

What article of clothing symbolizes Advanceshipping the most

i say it would be ash''s hat. this is a diffucult question to answer though

Omg, I just thought of something! xD What about gloves! :D May was the only girl to wear gloves, like Ash does! That could work! I want to write something about gloves now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ampplaca View Post

i would think movie #6 would be the next best as in #7 may and ash weren't together much at all. in movie number #8 they travel together but there aren't any moments between them. in number #6 when may gets taken by the groudon ash looks really sad. he looks more sad then when anyone else got taken. also for the wish thing it didn't say anything but it could easily have been for her and ash to get together
    I think May making her wish, and then look straight down at Ash in movie #6 was implied by the writers to be an Advanceshipping hint, but it was never thought to be one by fans because it was rather minor. I, however, am glad to see another AS'er bring that up. I thought I was the only one who believed in that hint.

In my opinion, the most AS action happens in the movies...specifically #6 and #9.

What article of clothing symbolizes Advanceshipping the most?

May's bikini. And I'm not taking no for an answer!

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm...I wanna say the Lucario Movie. When Ash picked the time flower for May xD
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

What do you think would be a good scenario for May to make a brief cameo appearance for a few episodes of the Black and White anime?

i think maybe may can make an apperance in east unova near the end of it for a few episodes as she was just on a vacation or something like that

If ash and may went to a bar and got drunk, what would they do?
    Last edited by ampplaca; 6th July 2012 at 11:49 PM.

What do you think would be a good scenario for May to make a brief cameo appearance for a few episodes of the Black and White anime?

Ash and co would be waiting for May to arrive, but then Ash realizes he lost his half of the ribbon, so he has to go on a big search for it until May comes and searches for Ash along with everyone else. xD

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends?

I can picture it being in private. Also, May would be the one taking the initiative. Ash would have some dense reaction, then a shocked reaction, then he'd blush.

What season would they get married in, or what time of year do you see them confessing their feelings?

Either the month in which Get the Show on The Road premiered (in Japan) or December. When I say December, I mean the anniversary of their kiss under the mistletoe (I consider it canon since it was aired in Japan, although quickly recalled).
    Fun Fact: Kiss Under the Mistletoe was never a real episode, it's some fake rumor that's been circulating around the netz...:P

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

The Mystery of Mew episode and the Deoxys movie. May prevents Ash from getting into fights with that kid and with lucario

Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    If/when Ash and May confess their feelings for one another, do you think it would happen when they are alone or in front of their friends?

I can picture it being in private. Also, May would be the one taking the initiative. Ash would have some dense reaction, then a shocked reaction, then he'd blush.

What season would they get married in, or what time of year do you see them confessing their feelings?

Either the month in which Get the Show on The Road premiered (in Japan) or December. When I say December, I mean the anniversary of their kiss under the mistletoe (I consider it canon since it was aired in Japan, although quickly recalled).
    Fun Fact: Kiss Under the Mistletoe was never a real episode, it's some fake rumor that's been circulating around the netz...:P
    "Bullsh*t, you didn't convince me!"
    -Gunnery SGT Hartman

Nah, just kidding. Seriously though, that disappoints me. The same thing happened when Pokeshippers made that Misty+Ash picture.

I really want to watch Japanese episodes online, but I can't find it anywhere. The original pokemon episodes in Japanese have AS moments that were stripped by the dub (at least that's what I've heard :P).
    Last edited by PD83; 8th July 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post

I'm sorry to tell you, but it was a real episode a girl in Japan actually posted that it was real 'cause she saw it herself. I forgot the website but I saw it with my own eyes. it was real!!! although the bad news are, it was a "one time thing" that never came back ever! but i'm still looking for it in youtube. Oh if you wish to see the best videos of AS check her channel she's a friend of mine here Sapphiiree1 she's my best AS maker!!!!

Banner by Princess of Hoenn