Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 436

Page 436 of 494 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hey Odst! Welcome, but make sure your post are related to advamceshipping.

Okay, so if may appeared in the next movie, how do you think it would go?
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Blog Entries

If may appeared in the next movie, how do you think it would go?

Genosect is confirmed to be in the next movie, so maybe it has some sort of connection to Ash and May? Plus is was created by Team Plasma, so they must be involved somehow.

What if the Pokemon world had a Zombie Apocalypse? What are the specifics of this Apocalypse and how would Ash and May thrive/get together through all this?

Okay. This is one of those viruses that certain people are immune to, while others aren't so much. There are air-born and contact virus. For example, some would be immune to both, a bite or scrap from a zombie wouldn't infect them. One that is only immune to air-born is infected by contact. I am pretty sure you can guess what happens to those who are not immune to either.

They need a source of defense. Most people think of guns, which are preferred actually. But you can still use guitars, tools, and some things you find around the house. Anything can be a weapon. Well, except ear rings I guess.

They will need still in a group, but not a too big of one. I say three. So, I say May, Ash, and Brock survive together.

They also need to avoid heavily populated areas, such as the mall, cities, and walmart(lol). Also, no places that people would run to first. So no military bases either.

And that is all I really want to ramble on about zombies. I could go on for hours.

I have no idea.*sweat drop*

Umm...there would be some "Ash comforting May" moments, Ash's heroic moments as well. Otherwise, I am stumped.
    Last edited by Insanish Danish; 2nd July 2012 at 01:29 PM.
    I drop from a ship in the sky,
    When the enemy sees me,
    They have a look of fear in their eye.

I am First Recon, the only one needed,
    The warning you were given should have been heeded.

I am the avoidance of destruction,
    Prepare yourself for damnation.
    I am the ODST

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

I'm going to answer my own question.

I think it'll be with a new legendary pokemon depending on which one. Then the Pokemon could bring them together somehow. XD
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Ummm... I'll answer that later because I had to go to sleep xD

Well... I think if something would be included May then it should be most about Manaply..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?

Uh...well its already been 5 years since AG came out I think. But anyway, Advanceshipping is ingrained in my head, its not leaving anytime soon

Not sure what the plot of the currently planned movie is, but it'd have to be something REALLY big that could affect May from presumably Sinnoh (She can't still be in Johto...right?) and probably Brock and Ash's other friends too.

Of course, I'm doubtful it'd happen but I can picture something Movie 2 or 3 esque where everyone has to work together as a team in something world shaking. Sorry, my brain's kinda haywire right now so I can't think of a specific scenario.

Summer has been anything BUT vacation for me so far and I've been unable to finish my 90% complete fanfiction :(

Hello, everybody. I'm new to the forums, and I am a big fan of Advanceshipping.

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?
    I will, but I'm honestly sad about the very slim possibility about May returning to the show in general.
    Last edited by Pronged Pickle; 2nd July 2012 at 02:59 PM.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

If May appeared in the next movie, how do you think it would go?
    I think May's likely to be in a cameo in part of the usual prologue of the movie or maybe after the credits kinda like how the major rivals and E4 from DP showed up at the end of the 13th movie.XP Maybe somewhere in the beginning of the movie, Ash would partake in another World Tournament, we can see his old friends esp. May watching the action on TV.:3

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

Advanceshipping has been shown to be one of the most likely shipping involving Ash, although 5 years is a long time advanceshippers should have more faith and believe it would happen, I know I will. Yes I will still be an advance shipper

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Hello, everybody. I'm new to the forums, and I am a big fan of Advanceshipping.

I will, but I'm honestly sad about the very slim possibility about May returning to the show in general.
    Welcome! I hope you will have some good times here with us! This nation is awesome so please enjoy your stay ^_^ Any question? You can feel free to ask!

As I always say, the more people! The more fun we have! but well.. since you are new here I want to warn you about something that most newbie do wrong when they first join this nation.

1.No double posts(Yeah I used to do that as well when I first join xD)
    2.No large signature(I also done that too! xD!)
    3.When you are posting, make sure that it included the topic(Ex.Advanceshipping) not just some pointless thing. A little bit is okay, just make sure it did have the topic.

I guess that's enough. Hope you enjoy discussing thing with us here. Oh and by the way, we also have our own site! ADVancers - Login Check it out! Even I'm not the adminstrator there xD Just like I always say, the more people we have! The more fun we got!

Well... I had been an advanceshipping for 7 years now(This is my 7 years) so.. probably losing some hope but still have some faith since I'm a die-hard advanceshipper xD
    As we all might know that Pokemon was a kid show at most point so writer probably not gonna do anything like growing up Ash until the writer changed I think.

Well.. This might be kinda off topic but they should just using old characters by now because adding new characters kinda pointless and make the story seem a bit boring since we can't get to see the character we like/love again(Maybe just some reunion but it's not enough). I want to see May again so I can go back and watch Pokemon xD

I heard that Dawn gonna stay for the rest of the black and white 2. Is that true?

In the truth of me..

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I guess you could say so. The sad thing is, May has not even been mentioned since the Wallace Cup, so it's doubtful that she even reappears at this point, as sad as that is to say.

New topic.

How would the general public react to Ash and May getting together? After all, the champion of the Orange Islands and the Princess of Hoenn getting together would cause a bit of buzz, right?

I think it would be like most relationships, a bit of coverage here and there, nothing much. As long as it doesn't turn out like the Kardashian's wedding coverages, I'm fine.
    Last edited by Headless Whoreman; 3rd July 2012 at 05:10 PM.

[QUOTE=Walls of Jericho;4145145]If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?

I guess you could say so. The sad thing is, May has not even been mentioned since the Wallace Cup, so it's doubtful that she even reappears at this point, as sad as that is to say.
    [QUOTE]

That is something I'm afraid of. If that does turn out to be the case, I'll be very sad and disappointed because May is one of my favorite characters in the whole show. Also, there'd be no new moments between Ash and May. Also, both Contest and Advanceshipping would eventually die out (with Contestshipping having a slight edge, sadly).

How would the general public react to Ash and May getting together? After all, the champion of the Orange Islands and the Princess of Hoenn getting together would cause a bit of buzz, right?

Advanceshippers would gloat in Contestshippers' faces. Advanceshippers would also rejoice, and Pokeshippers would stay shocked for about a week.

Despite loving this shipping, I'm often discouraged by Contestshippers of its possibility of becoming canon, but maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by Pronged Pickle; 4th July 2012 at 07:22 AM.

Before they could become a couple. I think they must have been through a lots of thing before they turn out to be a couple. Because of that, most people likely gonna support them as they know how much they are close to each other even Misty probably gonna be like that as well. Sure, most of them will be shocked at first but then they definitely happy with them for being together at last xD My reply is kinda confusing.. :(

In the truth of me..

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ARCEUS SAVE THE PRINCESS!!

ARCUES BLESS THE CHAMPION!!
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Yes and a no. Yes, I'm still waiting for these writers to make AdvanceShipping canon. If you look at the AS Hints, clearly, It will work out just fine. No, I might just move on from Pokemon in general since I'll be in College by then and I need to focus on that. But AdvanceShipping will always be with me.

Well, If you were another Shipper's POV (PokeShipping, ContestShipping, PearlShipping, NegaiShipping, etc), you can probably guess on how you would feel. But as an AdvanceShipper, you would be totally happy and then brag to the other shippers and cause a war.