Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 435

Page 435 of 494 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hey guys! It's me, MewSoul/ryuuseiSoul/soundlessSoul (and formerly LucarioSoul on these forums). Dunno if you guys still remember me and my AMVs (I have a feeling this is a new "generation" of AdvanceShippers, who came after I put all my videos on private, but I could be wrong). I came back for a visit after seeing PokemonRangerJack (Youtube username, but dunno if it's the same here?) let me know that this thread was back up. Just wanted pop in and say that yes, I still do make AMVs, but no, not Pokemon anymore, sorry to say (maybe once in a blue moon in the future...) I do want to reupload my old AdvanceShipping AMVs somewhere safe for you guys to view though, so if you still remember them, let me know which ones you'd like uploaded first, so I can figure out the priority.

And so this post isn't mostly spam... here is the unfinished version of the AMV I was going to make specifically for this thread looooong ago.

The volume is REAAAALLLY low (sorry bout that ><), so you'll have to turn it way up. Careful if you're using MSN Messenger or any program that makes notification sounds.
    Formerly "ryuuseiSoul"

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

New topic, I guess.

How would you, in your own words, describe what you think Ash and May's past, present, and future relationship with each other is/was?

I'd say their past relationship was a student/teacher relationship. Ash saw May as someone he could teach and mold, almost like he was a potter and she was going to be his greatest piece of pottery. Now that May knows just as much (if not more) than Ash about Pokemon, I would assume he sees her as an equal and as a friend (maybe more than a friend). Time will only tell if there is a future to Advanceshipping, so lets hope that the writers bring May back, if only for a few episodes so we could have some shippy

Blog Entries

How would you, in your own words, describe what you think Ash and May's past, present, and future relationship with each other is/was?

Past would be student/mentor thing, eventually they would become equal (I have a hard time seeing May being more knowledgeable than Ash), and they would stay equal.

Follow Chloboshoka On Twitter
    Follow Chloboshoka on Tumblr Visit Chloboshoka's Youtube Channel

I think they're current relationship atm is best friends for life.

Blog Entries

If Cillian (Dento) "tastes" the relation between Ash and May, how would he describe it?

A long and slowly ripened taste with a fortunate blend of sweet, sour and spicy creates a unique tingle. The aroma carries away and leads to a a fuzzy feeling.

What if the Pokemon world had a Zombie Apocalypse? What are the specifics of this Apocalypse and how would Ash and May thrive/get together through all this?

Well, Ash would run into a Ghost type trainer who tells him about what's happening. Of course he joins him to fight the apocalypse. Together the search for the cause and collect as many survivors as possible. With all their Pokemon the find out a new evil Team spread it to control every Pokemon and run over the world. May as she found out about the apocalypse by herself of course doesn't hesitate long to fight it, after all, her latest mentor would have done the same. However, she is on her own for the most part and gets cornered close to the castle which is the HQ of this team. Ash who parted from his group to scout with his Pokemon, since they are the strongest of the repels mets her this way. After saving her they together find the leader and stop him while the others keep the biggest part of the zombie army busy.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Past, probably a student mentor relationship till may caught up, and now they can walk on equal terms, but apart from each other at the moment.hTheir future will be walking along the same path together. XD
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Follow Chloboshoka On Twitter
    Follow Chloboshoka on Tumblr Visit Chloboshoka's Youtube Channel

These questions are interesting, but I don't really have an answer for them at the moment, but I'm liking everyone's answers. To add on to what The Shiny Gengar said, I think that that eventually Ash and May will be knowelgable in different areas. Ash in the battles and May in the contests.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

I apologize for my absense...I've been traveling a bit :)

If Cillian (Dento) "tastes" the relation between Ash and May, how would he describe it?

"Ah, how beautiful! Your love is so pure, so real - the angel of tea leaves with a fragrance of sweet cinnamon!"

(because when reading tea leaves, an angel means love...and the Romans used cinnamon as a love spice. I dunno, Cilan seems like a flower-and-leaf sort of guy xD)

EDIT: 14 guest viewing this thread O_O That's certainly surprising.
    Deadman likes this.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

When they first met, they were strangers. Not even knowing each other yet but as the time pass by. Their relationship increased when they started traveling together, they become friends but not close. May then wanted to learn more about pokemon so Ash volunteered he can taught her about that so their relationship increased again, as mentor and student. However after all they have been through, May had learn a lot from all the adventure she had been traveling with Ash so it's look like their mentor and student relationship ended in the middle of battle frontier saga but they even became closer. When they both got a ribbon, it's only one but they separate it to share for each other. Then after that, their relation even became more closer from good friends to best friends(As ranger jack say in movie 9 xD).

I think when they met again in sinnoh. Their relationship still the same, but they missed each other a lots :)

What if the Pokemon world had a Zombie Apocalypse? What are the specifics of this Apocalypse and how would Ash and May thrive/get together through all this?

Professor oak would tell Ash something about this and why it's happening then after that. Ash started to kick all zombies asses and call in charizard for help. Professor oak told him that he was the only one who can save the entire world so Ash started his way to save his friend first. He then think of May.. So.. He started to go to Hoenn. As Misty and Brock house were overwhelmed by zombies already.

May on the others hand, having fun killing zombies LOL!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Past- Hm...I kinda think Ash and May had a mixed friendship at first, sometimes they would get along while other times they bicker but it wasn't like the fights Ash had w/ Misty.:-P The rest of the series, Ash became much more nicer and supportive for May.
    Present- Pretty much as equals, their Terracotta Ribbon symbolized them.
    Future- I think still friends although one won't admit that he/she likes him/her...

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Hey you guys, I want to post this topic from serebii, because I feel it was a really important one.

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Blog Entries

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?

Well, to quote myself from serebii

It's like a religion, you don't simply... convert to a different shipping. Same goes for me, yes, I'll always be an advanceshipper.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

I'll always b an advanceshipper, well, because I don't think I'll forget the anime. Their relationship will always be stuck in my head that I don't think that I'll forget about it. I just can't find a better shipping than this one!

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Blog Entries

A world were all Pokemon become Zombies, except for ghost types (because they're already dead) and legendarys (Because they're legendarys)

Then, with the help of on powerful Gengar, Ash and May hop on a boat and go to a deserted island. Where they would live off of coconuts for the rest of their lives.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

If the Pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?

Somewhat, I kinda think that's what made me like AdvanceShipping less since May haven't appeared over so long and sorta watching Best Wishes made me forget about Ash ending up w/ May...

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer